M Count Down Stage.

Bad Girl, Good Boy

After finishing your set on stage you quickly ran back stage, bowing to other groups ans smiling calmly walking back to your dressing room. Bumping into someone while you were walking you back and bowed when he bowed to you, hitting you head on his.

"Aish!" Out brusted from your mouth, as you rubbed your forhead. "I am so sorry." You covered your mouth.
"Aniyo. I should be the sorry one. I wasn't looking where I was going." he appologized smiling looking down at you. Gasping once he was your face cleanly in the dimmly lit back stage area, his face softened into a grin. "____-ah. I was just looking for you."
"Jiyong-oppa?" You asked noticing it was him. "What do you need?" You started walking towards your dressing room. 
"To congraduate you, on your amazing proformance out there!" He hugged as other groups walked by. 

"Melody!" You heard someone say, as you turn to face them, he was one of the boys from Teen Top. "You were amazing out there."
"Thank you" You smiled bowing to him. 
"I know this might be going against my group, but uhg.. I hope you win tonight." He smiled winking at you waving then leaving.

Blushing and turning away as he left, you noticed a weird look on Jiyong's face. 
"Mwo?" you looked up at him.
He straighten out his face. "Nothing" he smiled as you sat down in from of the mirror and he played with your hair.
"Yah! Stop that.." you grabbed his hands looking at his rings. "Why do you always mess with me?.." Pouting and turning away from him back to the mirror you noticed flowers. 

Jumping up and walking to the flowers you smelled them pulling the cards from them smiling, excited to retreave gifts from your fans you sat on the couch reading them as Jiyong grinned and chuckled to himself looking at you.

"I remember when i first got mail from my fans." He said looking over the letter to your face as it changed from an excited smile to your eyes widening, cheeks turning a deep red, and your mouth open a bit. "Mwo? Mwo!" He asked looking at you then the paper. "What does it say." 

Taking the paper from you and reading it he started to smirk his lips lightly giggling, he read a part of it out loud.

"I would love it if you and G Dragon Oppa were to be together.
You two are just so cute, plus us VIP's already know you like him!
And we accept you two together.
Please make our Oppa happy unlike his last girlfriend." 

Still blushing you looked away from him then stood up, "You're fans are crazy..." you lightly giggled smiling.
"Their not crazy, they just really care for me." he smiled to you as someone knocked on the door.

"Melody-ah? Please get ready to come back on stage in 5 minutes." he anounced threw the door to you.
"Thank you." You called out to him, looking into the mirror at your contacts then putting in eye drops.

Jiyong looked at you smiling. 
"Good luck my little donseng~" he left your dressing room as workers came in to fix you hair and do touch up on your make-up.

Walking back out on to the stage, you stood next to BigBang near the host smiling into the cameras making faces as they talked and the crowd cheered. All you could hear were fan-chants for the groups you were standing with. Jumping, cheering , and dancing around with everyone and people you didn't smiling  and waving out into the crowd at fans.

"Teen Top" you heard the girl host say "coming in with 2,783 votes."
"Jay Park!" the guy host said as many girls in the crowd screamed,"2,921 votes." you covered you ears and making a face turning to a member of Teen Top named Ricky and playfully hid in his chest as he covered you smiling then turn back to the crowd dancing around again.

"And this weeks M Count Down winner is..." They all cheered as they paused. "Melody!" they screamed out. " With 3,204 votes."

Looking shocked at what they had just said, you turned to Jiyong and T.O.P looking to them for support as the crowd cheered., and they gave you a mic and the trophy smiling and bowing. You bowed back, taking them, turning and bowing to everyone that was behind you. 

"Whoa.." you said into the mic smiling, "Uh, thank you all so very much! This really means a lot to win this" you held up the trophy smiling "I would really like to thank YG, Teddy and Kush, for helping me with the song, and producing me. Thanks to my oppas in Big Bang for always being there, but most I would like to thank my fans, known as my music notes. you guys are truely the best, and I love you!" 

Giving the mic back to host smiling and bowing to them, you turned to everyone who was leaving the stage and bowed to them all smiling and waving, as  Big Bang ran behind you hugging you tightly picking you up and cheering, they all smiled as your song started playing, hanging you a mic to sing and rap while the hugged and carried you playing around. 
Jiyoung took the mic from you rapping you rap in the song as fan started to scream and squeal "Melo-Dragon" 
Playfulling punching him as they stopped hugging letting you dance they danced along with you and your back up dancers, as your song ending, you all laughed as the crowd still cheered for you.