Oh Yeah!

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Aftering having a long convo, with Jiyong about if you were ready or not, you walked out of your dressing room, leaving your phone in your bag, going  back stage Minji ran up to you, with mini-cam. 

"Welcome to Minzy tv for America!" she said in english smiled moving the camera from her face to yours. 
"Ohh.." you said smiling and waving. "Yo, it's Melody~" 
"Are you excited to go on stage with G Dragon and TOP?" she asked smiling. 
Nodding you smiled, then looked uneased into the camera. "I am filling big shoes tonight, I'm also really nervous." you held you stomach. "So many butterflies..'."
"You'll do great!" she cheered putting up a fist. "Melody Fighting!! " she said pumping it, then hugging you tight. 

Bowing and waving bye to the camera you left laughing, walking under the stage and standing over the matt that was going to lift you up, all you could hear was your heart being loudly, screaming in your ears over the loud fans. 

Feeling the mat rise you smiled as you heard Jiyong and Seunghyun say together. "Ladies and gentelmen, Melody~" as you rised up completely. 

Smiling and waving going right into your lines dancing from place to place, you heard the crowd roar and cheer, saying your fanchat. You smiled, moving to Jiyong adn dancing with them, the crowd roared louder and louder, then as you moved to walking back and forth with Seunghyun, they screamed out but not as loud, you smiled moving in closer to him, leaning in to each other then putting your hands over your lips making it look like you were going to kiss, but then pushing his head away smiling, you went back to your lines, as Jiyong grabbed your hand before Seunghyun could, pracing with you down the run way as you both say together.

Ending the song you held on to Jiyong's hand and leaned over on to Seunghyun letting of of his hand and waving to the crowd and blowing a kiss to them as the platform started to go down.

Sighing out smiling and wipping of your forehead, you smiled and bowed to them thanking them, walking through and thanking the stage crew you made it back to your dressing room, finding Dara who now had a camera.

"Unnie.." you whinned as she ran to you turning the camera to you. "Wae? I look all sweaty.." you said covering you face.
"C'mon, just say hello." she said smiling. 
"Yo." you pulled your hands down and smiled. 

Making a bunch of aegyo faces into the camera, you opened the door to your dressing room, smiling to see flowers with a card, and a bow; picking up the card, a slip of paper dropped from it. 

Picking up the paper you read it. "215487 code to the room, I have something special planed for you." 

Opening the box then closing it before anyone could see it, you blushed, picking up the card and reading it again. 

"Tonight is going to be special, I promise you everything will be great, and to your liking."smiling you kept reading. "But, you need to go with Daesungie for a little, then we can have some time just for the two of us, before you have to leave again. I love you." 

Smiling to your self, you wondered what he had planned for you, listening to the soft knocks on your door you opened it smiling to see Daesung's smiling face as he held out his arm for you, to link on to. Picking up your flowers, purse, and the box, throwing your phone in your purse along with the card and paper. Linking your arm to his you smiled and walking with him, he smiled and watched you giggling to himself. 

"Yah.." you looked up to him. "What?" you asked think Jiyong might have told him what had happened the last time you two were alone. "What did he do?"
"You are going to be so happy! Jiyong has tried really hard to make everything wonderful and just the way you like it." He smiled bigger dragging you behind him to a van that was waiting in the front. "I guess after the two of you talked he started to make calls and plans, for something for the two of you, I guess it's really big or something.." he shrugged
"Do-do? I have to go in the van?" you asked nervously as he pushed you inside. "What if I don't want to do what Jiyong has planned for me?!" you said trying not to get into the van. "I..don't.. wannna...!!" you said as he shoved you into the van, the slamming shut the door. 

Sitting in a chair playing eith your phone and pouting you felt like something bad might happen. Dailing Jiyong's number. 

"Anneyong~" he cheered picking up the phone. "We have two more sets, then I will be there, just take a bath." he softened his voice. "Ya' know, put on  one of the outfits, that I got you, then wait for me?" 
"Aniyo!" you said loudly into the phone. 
"Mwo.. Mwo?! Wae?" he said whinning. 
"Because, maybe I don't want to wear?" you crossed your arms. 
"But's its my favorite color, and it'll be on my favorite person, pllee--" you cut him off. 
"Fi--fine.." he broke you. "but only this once, will I ever where something like this for you.."

Hanging up on him and looking into the box to find the one that you would wear for him, you picked out the one you thought was the cutest, shooing it back into the box with the others as you arrived at your stop, the driver told you that you had arrived. 

Thanking him and getting out, you smiled and walked out of the van pulling out the piece of paper with the door key and room number on it, you walked up to the elevator, pressing the PH3 button, the leaning back on to the door.  Walking down the hall reading off the riim numbers to your self, you found it, putting in all the numbers, the dorr beeped open. 

Woddling in and placing your things down, you put the floors on the table then picked up the box, taking out the outfit that you were going to wear putting it on the table, examining it then take the box and slidding it under the table, you  looked around in the dimply lit room, for the lights, turning it on then gasping. 

"I can't believe he got this all done, for us under an hour or so.." you looked around still amazed. "Wow~"

Smiling then following the trail of sweets to the bedroom door, opening it to see. 

arizona-wedding-locations.jpg

 Smiling then walking into the room, you placed your purse down, next to the bed then walked into the restroom, turning on the light. Smelling your self.

 

"I don't smell, but it would still be nice, to smell nicer, than this." you said turning on the water and taking your clothes off smiling.