Going Home (Mini Chapter)

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Hearing your phone ring loudly in your ear, you groaned rolling over reaching out for it. 

"H-hello-o?" you groaned into the phone not brothering to see who was calling.
"___." It was Jiyong's voice. "You're leaving today aren't you?" 
"Umm, yeah." sits up pulling hair out of your face. "I have to be at Mnet tonight for M Count down.. That you won't be at becuase you'll be in Paris..." sighs slightly groaning out to him as you rub the sleep from your eyes.
"I know, and I am sorry." he apologized to you groaning out loudly. "You'll be working with that Teen Top boy, Chanhee-ah..." you could hear him moving around. "Wanna get something to eat before we leave this afternoon?"
"What time is it?" you asked ploping back down on to the bed. 
"It is only 7:12 am..." he said "And you're leaving in like 2 hours..."
"Why do you know my time schedule better than I do?" you smiled laughing getting out of bed opening the blinds in font of the windown looking outside. "What should I wear to the airport?" you mumbled to your self not expecting an answer back from him. 
"Ah! The pajamas, that I got for you~" he chuckled. "Then I will wear mine when I leave." 
"Come over..." you whined walking to the restroom turning on the sink. "We can eat breakfast before I have to leave." 
"What you really means that you didn't finish packing and you want me help you?" he laughed.
"Ne.." you laughed feeling the warm water run your fingers. 
"I'll be over in like 15 minutes, I need to get dressed." 
"Oh, okay~" you smiled hanging up the phone setting it down. 

Grabbing your facial scrub then starting to wash your face, looking at your now blue face then starting to wash it off, feeling around for a towel, grabbing it then dabbing off your face, reaching for your tooth bush and tooth paste, you started to brush. Leaving the restroom and walking to the bedroom, you pulled out your suit cases opening them then starting to fold up your clothes. Going back to the restroom rinsing out your mouth then walking back to room. 

Throwing in all of your clothes closing your suit cases then bring them to the door. Hearing the door open, you jumped up in shock spilling your water on your shirt. 

"Ji-Jiyong.." you gasped putting down the cup.
"Oh.." he walked over to you closing the door, "I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you." 

Smiling them wrapping your arms around him, he kissed the top of your head. Holding you tightly in his arm he chuckled.

"____..." He let go of you. "Come on we need to get all your things packed." 
"But I finished up before you came..." you whined pulling away from his chest. 

Walking to your bed room, you grabbed your purse throwing things that were on the dresser into it. 

"Yah!" Jiyong picked up your phone taking it off of the charger throwing them on to the bed. "You would have forgotten this and been upset." He teased you. 
"No I won't have!" You threw your charger into your purse taking out your headphone placing them on top of your phone. 

Looking around for anything that you could have missed, he moved behind you holding on to your waist smirking. Pulling you back to you pressing his body against yours. Giggling lightly blushing you put your hands over his.

"Jiyong~" you giggles more "Stop~ I have to leave soon..." 
"But ___.." he whined kissing your ear. "Aren't you going to me while I'm away? Can't we just have a little fun before you leave?.."
"A-a-ani.." you moaned pulling away from him. "We can't..." 

Breaking free from him you leaned over on to the bed, turning over and sitting down, you pulled him closer to you, leaning up and pecking his lips. 

"We can cuddle~" you smiled pulling him down to you.

Chuckling he lied down, pulling you into his arms, then reaching to your phone. 

"Just so we don't have any interruptions..." he turned off your phone shoving it into his pocket laugh.
"Yah! I wasn't even thinking about texting!" you hit his chest giggling