#World Trends Tweets

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Sitting in the hosptial bed with 2 broken toes and stiches, you played with your phone. Hearing the door open you say up in the bed and saw Jiyong and Seunghyun walk in with flowers closing the door behind them. 

"_____!" Jiyong set down the flowers running to you hugging you tightly. "See Seunghyun!" he pointed to your foot. "This is why we can't ever leave her alone, she'll get hurt..." 
"Yah!" you pushed his away. "I'm fine Jiyong..." you said sitting back up. "Thank you for worrying about me though." you giggled looking to the flowers. 

Taking out his phone he sat next to you motioning for Seunhyun to move to the other side. Taking a picture of the three of you he went to twitter posting the picture giggling to himself, then jumping up shouting out.

"YAH! YOU CAN CHUNJI KISSED?!" he held out his phone showing you the world trend tweets. "#Chunji&Melody, then showed you the picture from the live prefornace.
"Wahh.." you eyes widened as you, logging into yours. "It was by acciedent, I was too close to him while we were dancing.." you looked up to him as he walked over to you. "I'm sorry Jiyong..."

Not saying anything he kept walking to you, sitting next to you in the bed and pecking your lips, moving his hand to your holding it tightly.

"____." he said quietly. "You're mine, and no one elses, this better not happen again..." he said exhaling. 
"Ani.." you shook your head. 'It won't.." you looked up to him. 
"Go! Because we get to take you home today~!" he smiled getting up and pulling out your crutches. "Come on! Up with you.."
"Jiyong! You can't just force her out of bed!" Seunghyun said sliding his hands under you helping you out of bed slowly picking you up. 
"Seunghyun..." you smiled as he helped you out of bed, snatching your crutches from Jiyong limping with them. 
"Oh I think you look taller with them..." they laughed ans you started to walk around with them.

"___..." Chanhee popped his head in through the door. "The hospital said you were checking out today, and I just wanted to stop by and say I was sor--" he looked up and saw Seunghyun and Jiyong. "O-o-oh..." he bowed to them. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to interrup.."
"No, no..." he said waving his hand. "It's okay, we were just about to leave, so talk quick~" he said grabbing bags walking out of the room with Seunhyun. "We'll wait for you out here..." he laughed.

Closing the door Chanhee stepped closer to you. 

"I am so sorry ____. I don't know what came over me or even why I did it..." he bowed to you. 
"I-it's okay... It was an aciedent..." you shook your head smiling to him, sitting down.

He grabbed your hands moving closer to you. 

"That's just it... To me it wasn't, and I don't know why I did it..." He admitted looking down, slowly letting go of your hands.
"It's fine, Chanhee..." you smiled to him touching his shoulder. "We just can't do it again..." 

Nodding he looked up to you and hugged you tightly, then helped you out of the bed. Limping with your crutches you walked out to Jiyong and Seunghyun waving bye to Chanhee you left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using the YG youtube channel and making a video to your fans, in English.

Waving to the camera you giggled. 
"Hello, Melody here with a little video for all of my music notes out there." you smiled your lips. "I am so sorry but because of my injury I won't be doing any live perforamnce, but I will be uploading a few songs soon." you giggled. "And one of the songs being a cover or a song picked by you." you pointed to the camera. "Just leave a song in the comments below of a song that you all would like to hear and see me cover. " you pointed down laughing. "The song will be choosen either by it being the top voted comment or the most comments of the song." you smiled. "I really just want to appologize to you all, I am so sorry." you bowed. "Thank you all for so much for your support, I love you all~" you smiled waving as the video stopped. 

Smiling then uploading the video, you pulled out your phone texting Jiyong telling him you did it. 

Using you phone you linked the video to twiter, looking t the video noticing the comments you took up a count of 5 for Tonight by Big Bang, 2 for Somebody Else by Se7en, and 8 for B2ST new song Midnight.