I Need You

Bad Girl, Good Boy

After posting numerous videos of you and 2ne1 on youtube, and the cover video of 'Midnight" by B2ST, with you, Bom, Dara, Seven, and CL;  and a bonus video of you and CL in the studio rapping "Crayon". Replying to eveyone that tweeted at you, tweeting to Kyung, and Taeil of Block B and Hanhae of Phantom, you quickly made friend with them getting the attention of  Simon and Martina of Eat Your Kimchi, they  invited you to an interview with . 
Agreeing to do the interview you posted a video, and made tweets about it to let your fans know.

Waking up in the middle of the night to your phone buzzing under your head. 

"H-Hey.." You said with sleep in voice.
"___." Jiyong bubbled to you.  "We landed in America." 
"Ne, how is the weather there?" You sat up in bed checking the time yawning.  "What time is it there?"
"It's like 11 in the morning here, and the weather is pretty fair." He chuckled saying hi to someone in the background.
"Have you seen any fans?" You laughed ruffling your hair, yawning. 
"Ne... Sorry I woke you." 
"Aniya... It's fine, I told you to call when you landed." You chuckled.
"I wish you would have came along, I miss you so much." He huffed quietly. "When we came back from Japan I only got to see for an hour..." He groaned. "I don't even think I got to give you a kiss in that hour because we were in public the whole time." He whined.
"Yah! Babo..." You giggled blushing. 
"It's not like anyone knows who's I'm talking too, or understands me--"

Pausing for a moment he brusted out laughing.

"Yah! Jiyongie, what happened?.."  I yawned. 
"I just saw a sign in hanguel that said "Melodragon" with a drawing of us..." He chuckled quitly.
"Oh" you laughed quietly getting back in bed. 
"Yah! Don't you have that interveiw today?.." He asked realizing how late it is for you. 
"Ne..." You  sighed, pulling the blanket  over you, rolling on to your side. 
"Aye..." He whined, "What wrong?" 
"I just miss you..." you admitted. "I feel like I haven't seen you since you had your comeback. I miss you." you exhaled. "I miss you, coming to my dorm after you left the studio, sending me flowers, and coming into the studio while I'm recording to buy me, and when you used to come to my dorm in the middle of the night..."
"Awe, jagi.." he said closing a car door. "I'll have a plane ticket for you to be here after your interview, ne?"
"Ani.. You don't have you do that, I can wait for you to come home." You yawned. 
"Call me when you wake up then, and if I don't pick up leave me a voice mail, okay?"
"Ara.." you smiled. "I love you you."
"I love you too." he smiled.

Hanging up then rolling around in bed groaning loudly you sat up. 

"I can't sleep now..." 

Walking out to the living room, you flopped on to the couch turning on the TV, hearing "Genie" by SNSD playing you sang along walking to your kitchen getting out a drink. Messing around with your phone, you got on twitter  and saw that Seungri started following you. 

"Since when were you on twitter?" You asked your self laughing softly. 

Looking at the time you liad back down on the couch with your drink, still looking through your feed on twitter, deciding to make a post.

"Some one come sing me a lullaby so I can go back to sleep... TTnTT" 

Sigh9ng you set your phone down, rolling over onto your side closing your eyes in haling deeply. Evening out your breaths you slowly started to fall asleep, until a long loud buzz went off in your ear again. Scrambling around to grab your phone you didn't bother to see who it was.

"H-hel-hello?"
"Yah, ___-ah you can't sleep, and you want a lullaby?" Jiho's voice beamed through the phone. "Taeil-hyung said he would gladly sing for you."
"A-ah.-aniya.." You objected. "It's fine, hahah. It's late he doesn--" 
He cut you off, "Aniya! It's fine it's not like we had anything better to do tonight..."
"Okay..." You chuckled softly. "Sing anything." you smiles rolling back over closing your eyes.

Hearing some in the back ground clear his throat, you let out a low sigh grinning. 

Taeil's voice smoothly flowed from the phone into your ear, as he started to sing chorus of U Hoo Hoo.
Hearing your even breaths, he knew you had fallen asleep, handing the phone back to Jiho he grinned widely. "Good night." he whispered.