Curse of the Blush

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Walking up the next morning to beaaping cell phone, looking of to it and shutting off your alarm. 
Dragging your self out of bed and picking up your phone, walking into the kitchen, putting your phone on the charger, you some music while you cleaned up. 
Opening up one of the bags from last night, you noticed a small box at the bottom of bag. 

Widending your eye and gasping out, blushing and cover up the box as if someone was there to see it. 

"Aish! That ert!" you said picking back up the box of condoms then rushing to the rest room and quickly throwing them in the closet behind your towels. 
"Why did he buy those?" you asked your self. "No like he actually thinking about doing it.." you tailed off remembering what happened last night, blushing more and more.

Cleaning and cleaning before you had to get ready, someone knocked on your door, walking to the door pulling your hair into a pony tail then opening the door. 
Quickly trying to turn away, you were grasped into a hug by Jiyong as he smiled into your back walking inside and closing the door with his foot. 

"Good morning, ______-ah" he let go. "How are you?" he smiled looking down at you.
"Morning, and I am fine thank you." you sighed fixing your shirt that was hanging off of your right shoulder showing your skin. "I was just cleaning up a bit." your eye twitched, remembering the box of condoms. "Do you wanna help?" you asked getting out a watter bottel. 
"Ani..." he said still looking down at you. "Can't we just hang out a little before you go?" he pulled you into his arms huggig you tightly. 

You could feel your heart pounding in your chest, his warmth, and his smell spreading all over you. Falling into his hug, you held on to him loosely, but gripping on to his shirt with your fingers, burying your head into his chest. 
Hearing him let out a little giggle as he gripped you tighter, letting out a small sigh you felt his head rest on yours. 

Realizing what you were doing, you pulled away quickly, breaking free from grasp and walking away from him. Going back into the kitchen and grabbing the trash bag holding it out to him. 

"Take out the trash for me?" you batted your eyes to him smiling. "I need to start getting ready and that can keep you busy." 
"As long as I can get one thing, when I come back?" he asked taking it out of your hand.
"Mwo?" you asked looking up at him innocently, as he leaned down to you closing his eyes. 
"A kiss~" he puckered his lips leaning closer.
'Yah! ert.." you said under your breath bitting you lips and shutting your eyes and turning away sighing try to resst him, as you heard your music shut off and your phone ring. 

Looking to Jiyong then to where you phone was then back at him you rushed to your phone and as rushed to it too, picking it up your phone he held it over your head.

"Just one..." he sighed daggling your phone charms over your head. 
"Aniyo.." you pouted as your phone still rang. 
"You are going to miss your call..." he smirked. 

Sighing out loudly then putting your hands on his cheeks, standing on your tip-toes pulling him down closer to you, you closed you eyes and kissed him on the lips. Feeling your heart skip beats, and your stomach go to a flutter he put his arms around you, smiling in the peck, pulling you up closer to him he deepend the kiss, spending tingles down your spine. Pressing your chest on to his as he started to lift you up. 
Pulling away and reaching for your phone, which was still in his hands around your back you took it form him as he still held on to you.
Looking up into his glittering eyes he blushed letting you, pickig back up the tash and taking out. 

Checking your missed call, then calling then back.
"Byung Hun, I am so sorry I missed your call." you laughed sighing. "I was kinda tied-up."
"Oh, it's fine I just wanted to make sure, you were up." he laughed to you. 
"Yeah, I am starting to get ready now." you touched your lips, you could still imagine the way his lips felt against your. 
"We are still going out, after your shotting right?" He asked, you could tell he was smiling. 
"Mhmm..." you said quickly walking to the restroom down the hall once you heard footsteps coming closer to your dorm. "I'll call you once I finish getting ready, okay?"
"Oh.. Yeah, okay." he said with a slight chuckle in shock. "Bye."
"Bye~" you said hanging up the going to wash your face as Jiyong came back inside. 

Trying quickly to wash the goofy smile off of your face, Jiyong walked into the rest room and looked down at you, as your head was still in the sink dripping with water. 

"Can you get me a towel?" you pointed back the closet behind you. "Can you get a small one? They are in the back." You spashed and rubbed water on your face, as it dripped more and more.
"Ne," he said turning to the closet reaching to the back pulling out the towel, dropping it. 

Looking back with your wet face seeing what he dropped you jumped out of your skin, as your eyes grew looking at the box of condoms then up at his lightly blushing face that smirked looking at you up and down, then picking up the box. 

"Heh.." he rubbed the back of his putting them back. "I left those, huh?" he looked away.
"Umm.." you grabbed the towel covering and drying your face not wanting to reply back to him you were too red to take the towel off of your face. "I.. I uhg, need to start getting ready now." you statmered to say. 

Trying to walk out of the rest room trying not to look at him, he blocked your way. 
"Jiyong.." you whinned still not looking at him. "I really need to get ready." 
"Fine." he smiled letting you by as he followed behind. 

He sat on your bed watching you closely and examing you as you gather your clothes, and put them into a buffle bad throwing in your phone charger. hat, sunglasses, and a jacket. 
Picking up a pair of joggies, you walked out of the room as Jiyong followed. 
"Yah! I am changing." you closed the door in his face as he pushed it open to a crack. 
"So?" he said laughing. 
"So?!" you shouted back at him through the door. "Let me change then you can mess with me all you want, after I change!" you your gums your teeth in annoyance. 
"Okay." he smiled moving away from the door. 

Pulling of your pajamas and placing them into the hamper  on the floor in the closet you took out the box of condoms looking behind your shoulders and hiding them at the top of the closet, putting on your joggies and a tank top you opened the door. 
To see Jiyong sitting on the floor texting someone, he looked up at you and smiled, and standing up and fixing his clothes. 

"Now, what do you want?" you smiled looking down at him. 
"How about I drive you to the shoot, so we can get something to eat?" he smiled back at you. 
"Umm... Toast is fine for me," you said holding out your hand to help him up. "Want some? What kind of jelly?"
"Strawberry." he smile taking your hand. 

Carrying your bags out to the front door, placing it down; then walking to the kitchen, as Jiyong sat down watching you get out the bread. Putting the bread into the toaster, then getting out the butter and jelly, and a pair of plates. 
Trying to reach the top shelf, you were about to jump on to the counter as Jiyong stood up closely behind you reaching up pressing his body on to yours, setting them down and moving back away from you blushed more and more. 

"Jiyong.." you let out in light gasp holding back a little moan, feeling your face burn up. 
Grinning he back away from you, as the toast popped out of the toaster. 

Putting the toast on the plates and getting out a small knife putting a little butter and jelly on the bread, then carrying the plates to the table placing them down then pushing one over to Jiyong and sitting infront of him you smiled. Then got back up. 
".." you cursed under your breath, "I forgot to get some juice." you brent over looking in the frig. reaching for the juice in the back. "Do you want some?" you pulled out a cup pouring into it. 
"Please." he ate some os his toast smiling. 

Walking back to the table with the juice you smiled again placing them down. 

"Hmm." he said drinking some as you ate.
"Hmmm?" you asked looking at him. 
"I think I should come here more." he smiled looking over to you as you ate. 
"Wae?" you asked laughing covering your mouth, taking a drink. 
"Because, I'll have someone to talk to while I am not working, and someone to cook for me, and give me hugs." he eye smiled to you as you both finished your toast. 
"We can't ever tella anyone what happened.." you cleared your throat looking away. "It would hurt our careers."
"I know..." he sighed back leaning in the chair. "I am sorry."
"Don't be it's fine." you grinned to him. 
"Aahh.." he smiled back looking at you. "So you do like me?"
"Who said that?" you laughed you standing grabbing the plates and cuts putting them into the sink and walking to the door with Jiyong grabbing your bags. "Come on, before I am late." you shook your head grabbing your phone. 
"Yeah yeah.." he sighed grabbing his car keys and walking behind you.