Green Dragon

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Sitting in the stedio room and working on beats with Kush, YG rushed into the room, opening a link that was sent to him of an interview with Big Bang in Japan. 

"What is is?" Kush asked, as the video loaded. "Did something happened?"
"I just want ___, to see this before anything happens, and she get overwhelmed with the press." YG said seriously as the video started.

Looking at them both oddly, then watching the screen. 

"So do any of you have a girl friend back home?" the announcer asked. "And then ban of dating is it really off?"
"No, but noonas; our dating ban is off now." Seungri winked to the camera.  

Blushing and shaking his head no, Seunghyun laughed to him self. 

"Aniyo." Younbae said shaking his head "Saddly..." 
"I wish.. She could cook for me all the time." Daesung smiling laughing. 
"I don't have a girl friend but their is some one really special to me that I am seeing." Jiyong answered honestly smiling to the camera.  "Really special.." he trailed on.

"Mind tell us who?" he asked.

Gasping out then covering your face thinking to your self, "I'm done for, my career is over.." then looking back to YG then back to the screen hearing Jiyong sigh. 

"No, I can't say who she is." he said smiling. "Can I send a message?" he asked looking over to the announcer.
"Ne, of course!" he smiled cheering him on. "Please do." 

Clearing his throat and siting up fixing his shirt, then sighing smiling. 

"You know how special you are to me, and I couldn't hide it anymore." he exhaled deeply. "I miss you so much, I miss seeing you. I can't wait to come home to you and Gaho waiting for me. Keep smiling for me, I love you so much. 'fssdfs' Fighting!" he said gibberish instead of your name, waving bye to the camera blowing a kiss, as the video ended.

Gulping down then looking to YG and the sleeping Gaho and Boss, on the couch then back to YG, you felt your cheeks burn, and you covered you face.

"How are we going to cover that up?" you asked, looking at your phone then getting a message from Jiyong. 

From: Bingu Dragon<3
        Sorry, ___. I really am. I don't know what I was thinking.
        Please don't be upset.
   GD

From: _____ <33333
       It's fine I guess. I'm not upset. c:
       I'm happy you want your fans to know about us.
   _____~

Looking back up to YG as he thought to him self. 

"Ah!" he said with an idea. "Do you have pictures from your day with Mir?"
"Umm.." you said looking through your pictures. "Yeah, why?" you asked pulling them up.
"Post them on twitter and me2day." he said, "Say something about how much fun you had with him. Get the thought of you and Jiyong out of people mind."

Posting the pictures from your phone you uploaded the one of you kissing his cheek and when he was hugging you from behind. Knowing Jiyong wasn't goig to be happy you went back to working, writing a soft song about how you felt towards him; wondering if you should put it on the album or not.

Felling someone over you shoulders to turned to see Kush, reading over the lyrics that were written and crossed out, popping up then overing the paper blushing and turning to face him, you laughed nervously.

"Who's the song about?" he asked "Which one of your boyfriends? L.Joe? G Dragon? Or Mir? Or maybe it is a confession to T.O.P about how much you really love him?" 
"Aniyo!" you said sitting up. "It's to no one.. I have no boyfriend." you said shaking your head. 
"Mhmm.." he said as your phone started to ring. 

Standing and bowing then picking up your phone. 

"Hello?" you smiled. 
"Noona, can we hang out today?" it was Changjo. 
"Um, I guess... but I am kind of still pratcing my new dance..." you smiled laughing taking the sheet of paper away from Kush as he read some of the lyrics coming up with a beat. "When?"
"Tonight, we have something we want to do for you!" Ricky said taking the pohone away from him. "Very very important." 
"I guess, I really should be working though." you turned to Kush who took the papers again. "I've been so la--"
Cutting you off he yelled. "Yah! Noona, we are on our way to get you now. So you better be dressed." he said haning up on you. 

"Aish.." you said leaning back in the chair rybbing your head then looking at what you had on. 

Shorts, tank top, with Jiyong's red jacket, and shoes. Standing then wealking over to Kush who was nodding along reading the lyrics on the sheet of paper taking it from him and shoving it into your pockets. Then walking out making a face to him as Gaho flopped off of the couch trailing behind you. Walking into the locker room and looking at your self in the mirror then fixing up your slightly smugged make-up, you looked donw at the lazy dog as he your leg smiling. 

Kneeling and petting him you realized that you had to watch them, but after what Jiyong had said on the show you couldn't be seen with them. Picking him up and rushing to the studio room back to Kush. 

"Ne?" he turned to you. 
"Can you watch Gaho, and Boss?" you asked putting him down on to the couch with Boss.
"I could, but then again I think I might wanna go out tonight." he said joking reaching for the paper in your pocket. 
"Fine here." you snatched it out of your pocket giving it to him, as your phone rang. 

"Thank you." you said smiling seeing who was calling then leaving the room. 

"Yo." you smiled picking up. 
"___!" Jiyong said smiling. "What are you doing tonight?"
"I am going to hang out with some friends.." you said trying to avoid saying who they are. "What about you? No show tonight?" you asked walking to the lobby sitting on the couch. 
"What friends?" he asked a bit serious. "No, no show tonight, I was going to ask if you were doing anything tonight or for the rest of the week?"
"What, why?" you asked ignoring the first question. "I have to practice and work on some new songs, why what did you have in mind?" you smiled. 
"Um." he cleared his throat. "You could have caught the boat over tonight, then come to the hotel and spent the rest of the week with me, and we could spend time together." he sighed. "but nooo, you would rather hang out with your "friends" and not your boyfriends." he said jealously, then said "boyfriend"  strangely with a smile waiting for your reaction. 
"I know, I really do miss my boyfriend.." you said going along with him smiling then getting a text L.Joe. 

From Byung Hun Oppa~ 
        We are here, come out now.
     L.Joe

"Joyong I have to go, Byung hun is here.." you said then cover your mouth whispering "" under your breath.
"Who? Why are you going to hang out with him?" he whinned annoyed. "First you post those pictures of you and Cheolyong," you could hear him getting more and more angery. "and now you are going to hang up on me to hang out with those Teen Top boys? What the hell?" 
"Jiyong.. Relax, I'm not even going to really be with Byung Hun I am hanging out with Jonghyun and Chang Hyun." you said grabbing your purse. "Why are you so jealous? They just want to hang out with me, not like I didn't cancle on them to be with you, huh?" you said bring up when you had to canc;e on the day that you had planed to help Chunji with a song that they were doing. 
"Fine.." he said mad, in defeat. "Call me when you get back.." 
"I will." you smiled, at your winnings/ 
"I love you." he said with a smile. 
"I love you too" you smiling saying bye then hangin up on him as you walked out to their van, loking at it oddly, and the door swung open. 

 

To be continued....