Strict YG Curfew

Bad Girl, Good Boy

Walking at a fast paste so Jiyong wouldn't be so close behind you, you rushed to the trunk of the car. 

"Hurry up and unlock it!" you called out to him playfully pulling the handle. "C'mom, ajusshi!" you laughed to your slelf.
"I am not that old." he smiled then held you from behind.

Resting his on the gape bebetween your neck and shoulders humming, in your ears sweetly then sticking the key in unlocking the trunk and releasing you smiling, blushing you quikcly put everything in the trunk, ducking your head down trying to gain compuser so he didn't you blushing you closed the trunk then walked to the passangers seat sitting down gripping on to your purpse in your lap, trying not to look at him.

"So, do you wanna see a movie?" He asked turning the car on.
"I can't, it's pretty late." you said as your phone started to ring. 

From: Yang Hyun-Seok (YG) 
     I want you home 11, please. It is getting pretty late for you to be. 
   And you have an interveiw in the morning. I want you well rested. 
  YG

From: _____ (Melody)
     Jiyong just picked me up and we are on our way now.
    Thank you. 
  ____~ 

From: Yang Hyun-Seok (YG)
     Oh, okay. Make sure not to stay up late. 
     Good night ____
  YG

"How about we get a coffee?" he asked as we passed by a group of open cafes.
"I don't like coffee.." you smiled to your self. "Too bitter."
"Oh, I have idea!" he turned into a grocery store parking lot. "We should get a couple of drinks and snacks, and we can watch a movie at your place?"
"W-wwhat?" you asked, going through your phone showing him the text from YG about your interview in the morning. "I have to work.." you groaned.
"All I see if a next text message from a guy named Byung..." he sounded annoyed, you closed the new message to show him the one from YG, "Doesn't mean we still can't hang out for a little bit." 

Walking into the grocey store, there weren't many people, but a few girls who followed you two giggling and taking pictures. Feeling uneased you quickly pulled out your phone, and a pair of headphones from your purse listening to music as you pulled on Jiyong's sleeve pointing out something you wanted. Nodding he put it in the basket that he was carrying. Covering your face when you saw the girls hold up there phones, Jiyong handed you the car keys pulling out one of your head phones. 

"Wait in the car, if you want." he offered, smiling to you. 
"No it is fine." you gave him back the keys, as the fans squealed. 

"Cc-can, I take a picture with you Melody-ah?" she asked smiling almost in tears. 
Smiling back at her. "Ne." 

Standing next to her smiling holding up a peace sign, her friend took the picture as Jiyong went to the check out line. 

"Thank you so much, Melody." she smiled bowing to you. 
"It is no trouble at all. " you smiled bowing to her. 

Walking around to find Jiyong you pulled out your phone and called him.
"Where are you?"you asked still looking for him.
"Out in the car, waiting for you." he laughed

Hanging up you walked out to his car getting in and turning your music off and looking at him. He grinned at you winking. 

Arriving at your dorm building you walked up to the door holding it open for Jiyong who carried your bags and the groceries, opening your dorm door, Jiyong was shocked to see how it looked, with a smile on his face.

"What?" you asked taking the groceries to the kitchen.
"You have a really nice place..." he said following you. "Bring than the place YG gave us, when we were debuting." you chuckled.
"It's because I am his favorite." You laughed walking back to the door, grabbing your bags and walking to your room. 
"Shouldn't we go on our first date, before you invite me into your room." he gasped joking as he followed closely behind you again. 

Stopping at your room door, you turned to him, shaking your head no. 

"You? Come in my room?" you laughed out  loud to your self. "No, you go to the living room, and make your self at home."
"Awe," he pouted. "So close." he turned going back to the living room. 

"I need to take a shower.." you groaned to your self putting everything away then grabbing a towel and pajamas, walking out of your room to him in the living room sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Make your self at home." you smiled to him. "I have food and drinks in the kitchen and I am going to take a shower. Watch what ever you want. I'll be out in a little."

He smiled at you watching at your put your phone on the charger, then walked away back down the hall to the wash room.

Starting your shower you, you the radio singing along to the EXO song that was playing as you undressed and got in. Singing along to random songs that were playing, washing your body you started to think about when Jiyong was walking closely behind you and how his body felt when it lightly touched yours. 
Feeling a pleasuring tingle run down your spine, you started to blush, then you started to scrub your face, trying not to think about. 
Gettong out of the shower and putting your pajamas on, you looked at your clock.

"It was 9:34p.m. when we lefted, not it's 10:45.." you said to your self putting your hair into a messy bun, putting a small towel around your neck and wipping your face off. 

"Jiyong?" you called out walking around the corner to see him sitting with a class of soda and candy laughing at something on TV. 

Sittign next to him, he reached his arm around you pulling you closer to him smiling, you smiled back then quickly reaching for the remote to change it he looked over to you with a don't-you-dare look in his eyes. 

As you changed the channel he shouted out looking "Yah! ___, I was watching that" he reached to your other hand for the remote.
"I don't wanna watch that." you sighed "I wanna watch cartoons..."
"But.." he reached over to your once more as it moved away from him again "I want" he said trying once more, "to watch that!" he leaned over you.

Falling off of the couch on the floor, he was leaning over you. 
Your face inches away from his, you could feel his breath against your skin, you blushed looking into his eyes and he looked in to yours. He grinned, biting his lower lip letting his lower body slowly fall onto your as he leaned in closer to you closing his eyes.

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

Going off, his eyes narrowed onto you as you shrugged looking around, he liked his lips.

"Damnit.. Do you always have to be texting?" he said out loud bluntly. "Like who are you always texting?!! You never text me like that!"
"That's not my phone..." you sighed gaining your compuser and standing up fixing your pajamas "..It's your phone! Pabo!"
"Aish..." he said picking it up.

Giving him your famous attitude and sitting on the couch crossing your arms as he picked up his phone. Looking at up at him then rolling your eyes and reaching for the remote and changing the channel again. Ignoring the sorry look he gave you, going back to pushing him away. Hanging up the phone and shoving it back into his pocket, he sat next to you putting his arm around your shoulder, then looking to him and pushing him away. 

"Can't I have a kiss before I go?" he asked trying to move closer and closer to you.
"Aniyo." you said smiling and pinching his cheek then getting up as he got up. "Who called? Why do you have to go?"
"It was Teddy, he wants me to help him and Tabo out really early in the morning.."he sighed rubbing the back of his head, looking over to you. "Sorry to have to cut our fun night short.." he his lips grinning with a chuckle. 
"Yeahh.. mhmm" you said smiling. 

Walking him to the door he grabbed a bag of candy that he got from the store.
Smiling and hugging you tightly, he held your lower back tightly pulling you closer to him leaving no place between the two of you, as he nuzzled your neck.

"I really love the way you smell." he said into your neck.
"Yah! Jiyong." you pushed him away blushing. "Stop that.." you sighed trying to pull away out of the hug.
"_______~" he whinned lifting your chin as you broke away from him. "Just once kiss, and I will never ask for another?" he begged leaving closer and closer. 

Not wanting to move but you did, you turned your head away from him smirking, your lips shaking your head no. 
"Good night Jiyong." you whispered to him. "I'll see you in the morning, kekek. Text me when you make it home" 
"Yeah, okay. Good night____," he groaned wipping his bottom lip, letting you waving then walking away. 

 

Rushing back inside to your ringing cell phone thinking it was Jiyong calling you picked it up laughing. 
"Yah! What do you wanntt~" you laughed in to the phone. 
"Whaat?" it wasn't Jiyong. "____, is that you?"
"Yeah.." you said looking at your phone to see who it was. "Oh my.. Byung Hyun, I am so sorry. I thought you were someone else."
He sighed laughing. "It's all good."
"What are you doing up so late?" you asked sitting down turning the tv down. 
"Well, the others are sleeping or out.." he smiled. "and I have nothing to do, because I am too busy thinking about.." he paused then cleared his throat "well you."

Gasping and blushing you started to smile. "Really, why?" you asked 
"Well, because I miss you... And after we broke up you completely stopped talking to me then I moved." he sighed. "I am really sorry ____." 
"Ya' know it happened so long ago, it's fine." you laughed. 
"Heh. And seeing you at M Count Down in person, brought up so many memories, I just wanted to talk to you but everytime I got the courage to.."he paused sighing. "I still couldn't then I saw you with G Dragon-ssi and thought you two were together, all I could say was that to you.. I was embarrassed that I couldn't even call you by your name, then when Ricky and you messing around on stage, I just wanted to join in."  he confessed to you.
"Wanna stay up and talk for awhile?" you smiled turning everything off in the living room and walking to your bed room. 
"Yeah." he coolly said. "So how have you been, you seem to be enjoying this lime light?"
"I enjoy all the attention. but it's so over whelming at times, like today after the show I was at a store and they were following me around and taking pictures, and now I have this huge interview tomorrow and I am so nervous about it." you admitted, covering your face with the blacket 

"Oh yeah, I heard about it." he sighed. "I know you'll do fine. Just be your self like you always are. That why everyone always loves you." 
"Heh, yeah. if they don't wanna kill me after they finish talking me.." you added laughing. "Remember your old science teacher. He wanted to kill me that day, I was in your class eating lunch with you and all we did was make eachother laugh and come up with little raps." 

Laughing along with each other over the phone, you got a text from Jiyong

From: The Dragon 
    I made it home. Get to bed soon. <3
 GD

From: _____ <333
     I will go to sleep when I am good and ready!! D;< 
    I am glade you made it home safe. 
      Night <3
 _______~

 

Yawning into the phone and laughing about your past as you and L.Joe talked. 

"I better get to bed soon." you sighed smiling. "I'll call you tomorrow so we can meet up, yeah?"
"Ne," you could feel him smiling. "Night"
"Night~" you smiled biting your lip then hanging up

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I wonder how  GD is going to feel about this??