First Impressions.

Bad Girl, Good Boy

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Teddy asked a bit suprised. 
"I wanted to introdude Jiyong-ssi, to ____" he paused moving to the side revealing G Dragon behind him. "____-ah this is Jiyong, you two will be doing a lot of work for the upcoming YG Family Tour." He smiled again as I bowed to him.
"Annyeong" He smirked looking at me, waving.
"Yo," I smiled making slight eyecontact then loooking away quickly.

Clearing his throat YG smiled at you then handed you sheets of paper. "Jiyong-ssi is here to help you leanr these songs and mix them up to your our style and feel. All your lines are high-lighted in pink and chorus' are in blue." 
"Oh, thank you so much." You bowed smiling. "I didn't think I was going to make my debut so soon though. Heh, I can not thank you enough." Bowing over and over to everyone in the room thanking them for the help that they are giving and going to be giving to you. 

YG left the room as you sat down on the couch next to Jiyong, he looked over your shoulders as you tapped a pen on the paper than crossed out some words and replaced them with others, focusing on a beat in your head , you started to bob you head to it. 
Jumping up shocking them you smiled, reading over the paper than looking at Kush.

"Yah." You said trying to get his attention "I got something, well it's not much but it's a start."
"Go at it." You heard a sweet soft voice say. "Come on my little dongseng, rap for us."

Turning and seeing Daesung's smiling face standing in the door way, you run over to him and hug him tightly, as he hugged you back.
Jiyong looked at you two a bit confused, Kush cleared his throat as you let go and went back to standing in the middle of the room.

Clearing your throat smiling then getting the flow of the music in your then letting it out rapping. 

"Daesungie, can you say this part for me?" You asked pointing out a line for him. 

Getting ready to say his line he smiled and chuckled to him then sang. "Everyday and night I’m so mean 'cause I’m so real I’m sorry..."

Smirking you started to rap Jiyongs part. 
"But I can't change... niga saranghaneun naneun sorry I’m a bad girl "  you say smirking and blowing a kiss with a slight giggling then going back quickly. "Geurae charari tteona jal gayo"  
wipping your bottom lip then pointing at Jiyong who was in front of you, "you’re a good boy. Sigani galsurok nal almyeoneun alsugok silmangman namatgetjiman..."  

Pausing for a moment then going into Taeyang part. "Boy please, don’t leave me I know you still love me. Wae geurae soljikhi na malhae niga pilyo hae. You are my bay bay bay bay baby, my bay bay bay bay baby." You started to doing his little dance, smiling; then stopping.

"Hyung..." Seungri who had just entered room at the last part said. "Who is that?.." His mouth gaping out.
"That is ____ or Melody. She is a new member of our YG family." Jiyong said still looking at you.
"I think I am in love." He said still staring at you, rushing over to you and holding you hand he looked down at you smiling. "How old are? if you don't mind me asking."
"Heh, I'm 19 years old." you smiled pulling away from him stepping back.
"You are so young." Jiyong was shocked, his eyes now wide open. "And you can rap, just like that. I am impressed." 

Smiling you bowed again to them all, "Thank you so much."