Another One Who Say "I Love You."

Happy Café

“Okay, it’s was so cute!” A girl said. “They make a cute couple!”

“I know i hate it when i know that Daehyun love another girl, but it’s okay!” Another girl said.

You was froze in your spot when hear random comments from them, cute couple, it’s okay, i want them to dating, blablabla. Daehyun is still smiling at his spot, your jaw opened and a few seconds later, Daehyun started to talk again.

“Well, now you’re is mine.” Daehyun said, you look at him in, shocked. “WHY?!” You shouted.

“Because you said ‘okay’. And it’s mean you’re okay if we’re dating.” Daehyun said, still smiling.

“YOU LIE TO HER!!!” Minhyuk shouted and go to the stage. “Yes?” Mr. Kim asked.

“I want to shout out the words in my paper too!” Minhyuk answered very confident, you get down from the stage but Minhyuk hold your wrists.

*Please don’t say that i’m the mean of the words in your paper!!* You thought. “You don’t have to get down, because you’re the girl in my words.” Minhyuk smiled to you, you sighed.

“What’s the word?” Mr. Kim said glanced at Minhyuk’s paper. “Don’t glanced at it!” Minhyuk said, Mr. Kim giggled and move a few foots.

“The word in my paper is, ‘let’s say ‘i love you’ to a girl, if you can’t say it, you’re failed and you’ll be the loser of this year.’” Minhyuk said. *Is this a ‘say-i-love-you’ concert?!* Daehyun thought.

“So... You want to say it to who?” Mr. Kim said still giggled, Minhyuk rolled his eyes and look at you, you blinked.

“Hey, Haeyeon.” Minhyuk said, “W-what?” You asked nervously, like when Daehyun confessed to you.

“Know something about france languange?” Minhyuk asked. “Just... One, maybe.” You answered , unsure.

“Then, what a france languange of ‘saranghae’?” Minhyuk asked again. *Don’t answer it, don’t answer it, please say that you don’t know!!* Daehyun thought.

“Je....t`aime?” You answered exitedly, remember about ‘Bonjour’ words, of course you know it. A few students start to chuckled, you look at them curiously.

“What’s happen? Is my words funny?” You asked to Mr. Kim. “Aigoo, Yong Haeyeon! You’re sooooo innocent!” Mr. Kim said, still giggled.

“Well, Haeyeon-ah. I love you too.” Minhyuk said and then get down of the stage. You wonder what’s happen now, you remember.. remember.. *Oh-My-God! Why i want to answer that?! Stupid Haeyeon!!!* You thought, hit your forehead.

“Yeah, we’ll know the answer at the Bonfire party, this night!” Mr. Kim said put his hands up.

“Hohoho, now is the time for Haeyeon’s turn!!!” Yeowoon shouted from distance. You look at her, annoyed. But your annoyed feel lost after see, Yeowoon is holding Sulhu’s hands.

“W-what happen with you two?!” A girl asked, Yeowoon noticed it and take her hands. “N-nothing! Forget that!” Yeowoon said and then leave, Sulhu chuckled and following her.

“Is Yeowoon said yes?” A girl asked. “I thought she said it.” Another girl said while you worried about your words in your paper.

*What will i do with this? Should i throw it? But they will noticed it! Aarggh!* You thought hit your cheeks.

 

Now, the evening approaching. You worried again about your words, you look at the paper. *Come on, Haeyeon. Just pick one of them!* You thought.

“What’s the words of your paper?” Daehyun asked peek at your paper, you hide it at your pocket. “WALKING AROUND THE PARK!!!” You shouted, afraid if he see the words, but Daehyun just froze in his spot, his jaw opened.

“Y-you see the words?” You asked nervously, but Daehyun shook his head. “No.” He smiled at you and leave. Then you sighed, suddenly, Yeowoon appear from nowhere.

“Who will you pick?” Yeowoon asked. “Stop teasing me! I don’t know about it! What about you and Sulhu either? You said yes, right? Don’t you?!!” You shouted ‘cause you want everybody to hear it, but unfortunately, their too busy and preparing for the bonfire party.

“They don’t hear it~” Yeowoon said and the leaving. “She said yes.” Sulhu said, Yeowoon comeback and hit his back very strong. “Ouch!” Sulhu shouted, Yeowoon take him to somewhere.

“Let’s singing something, students!” Mr. Kim shouted from the stage. “Since the ‘say-i-love-you’- Since the festival has ended, the teacher told me to held a bonfire party!” Mr. Kim shouted.

“Wait!” Yeowoon shout out. “Don’t you forget about something? There is a girl who didn’t say her words yet!” Yeowoon shouted pointing at you, you gasped.

“The girl is you!!” You shouted back, Yeowoon decided to silent, remember about she’s didn’t say her words yet too. *Stupid Yeowoon!* Yeowoon thought and hit her forehead.

“Okay, there is TWO girls that didn’t say their words yet.” Mr. Kim said glanced at you and Yeowoon.

“Who want to go first?!” Mr. Kim said, Yeowoon put her hands up. “Unfortunately for you, cutie Haeyeon. My words isn’t ask me to say ‘i-love-you’!” Yeowoon said removing her tongue and get up to the stage.

“My words is..” Yeowoon glanced at you, you gulped. “Eat EVERY food at today bonfire party!!” Yeowoon said exitedly, everybody look at her. “WHAT?!!!”

“No, no, no, no. Every teacher know that nobody write this, right?” Mr. Kim said look at the teachers who sit on a long-chair, they shook their head.

“Okay, Lee Yeowoon! You lie to everybody! Know we’ll give you a punishment!” Mr. Kim said pointed at every students. *You’ll die, Lee Yeowoon!* You thought, chuckle.

“Say the truth! You say what to Sulhu? Yes? Or No?” A student said. “That is! You said what to him? Yes? No?” Mr. Kim asked.

“How dare she to said no? She has fallen for my charm!” Sulhu shouted. “She said what? Yes?” You asked curiously. “Of course yes!!!” Sulhu shouted again.

“SHUT UP YOU JERK!!!” Yeowoon shouted, you and Sulhu laughing. Suddenly, Mr. Kim take the paper from Yeowoon’s hands, she gasped.

“What is this? ‘If there is someone who said i love you to you, shout out your answer!’” Mr. Kim shouted while Yeowoon covering her face with her palms.

“Are you a mind-reader?” Mr. Kim asked to the student who give Yeowoon the punishment. “I hope i’m.” He answered.

“Well, what is your answer?” Mr. Kim asked. “N-no?” Yeowoon said, lying.

“SHE SAID YES!!!!!” Sulhu shouted, Yeowoon glared at him.

===

Sorry if i make many mistakes with my english^^ Don't forget to leave a comment and subcribes if you like my story~

Well, monday is my exam, AGAIN. I hope i can pass it!! (>.<)