The Sport Festival Has Begin! [ Part 1 ]

Happy Café

Okay, now you feel really really happy, the sport festival is held TODAY. The festival held in YG’s field because it’s so large. But, the festival isn’t begin yet. You’re can’t wait for it.

“Feel happy?” Mrs. Park approached, you gasped and nodded. “Okay then, don’t forget to study, Mrs. Yong. I hope your grades will going up.” Mrs. Park said as she leave and go somewhere, you sighed.

“Are. You. Ready?!!!!” A teacher shout out exitedly. Everyone look at him. “Well, the festival is started a while ago but you don’t noticed it.” The teacher said. “Okay, i’m just kidding.”

“Now, do you see that door?” Mr. Kim asked. “The facts is, the festival is held indoor-“ “WHAT?!!!” Yogjae and Jongup shout out.

“For you who want to go indoor, i’m not finished talking yet!” Mr. Kim look at Jongup and Yongjae.

“If you want to go inside and have a FREAKING GOOD adventure, you can following Mrs. Park, and for you who want to go outdoor, follow me!” Mr. Kim said as he get down of the stage and give the mic to another teacher. You following Mrs. Park even you don’t want in, you look around. Yeowoon is beside you, Daehyun is behind you without you know, and Minhyuk is beside Daehyun.

Suddenly, Junhyung appear beside you from nowhere. *They.. Are..* “Don’t you feel like a princess?” Yeowoon teased you. “For what?” You asked innocently. Sulhu walked beside Yeowoon.

“What are you doing here?” Yeowoon asked, annoyed. “Because you’re my princess.” Sulhu answered, Yeowoon blushed and turned to another side.

“Well, he said that you’ll have freaking good adventure..” *Even it is freaking hurting and weird adventure.* Mrs. Park said. “You must go to upstairs, and go to the roof, there is a paper, you must get that paper, go back and ran to the field.” She explained.

“You’ll see what happened then. The important things is, you MUST playing sporty or you’ll kicked out of this festival and i’ll give a punishment to you.” Mrs. Park said. “Go, NOW.” Mrs. Park said, coldly. And then go out of the indoor.

“Come on!!” You said exitedly, Junhyung sighed, Daehyun just following, also Minhyuk. Yeowoon is too busy because she know that her heart will beating very fast when she’s just alone with.. Sulhu.

You ran to the upstair exitedly, until you met with... a tiger clown.. Remember that you hate clown, you want to go back, but another clown is blocking your way. You froze in your spot.

“Just a minute before i let her go alone, now where is she?!” Junhyung asked. “That! With a clown!” Yeowoon pointed to you in horror. Suddenly, Daehyun, Junhyung, and Minhyuk is disapear, now Yeowoon is alone with Sulhu, Sulhu smirked.

*Oh man, come on Haeyeon! Why you can get scared with a clown in your age?!* You thought looking down. “Let. Go. Of. Her. Now.” Minhyuk said, the clown turned to him and suddenly... he punch the clown!

“Let’s go!” Minhyuk said hold your hands. “Wait!” You shout out. “W-wae?” Minhyuk asked.

“What about Daehyun and Junhyung oppa?” You asked, pointed at them who give their death glare to Minhyuk. *Geez, they know what’s in my mind, just alone with Haeyeon.* Minhyuk thought.

Youwalk in the middle of Daehyun, Minhyuk, and Junhyung. You feel tired and sighed. * This is not an exciting adventure. * You thought. You look at the clown who get scared after Junhyung glared at them.

“Oppa..” You said to Junhyung. “Wae?” He asked.

“I’m happy that you care about me, but i don’t want an adventure like this.” You said to Junhyung. “Okay then, goodbye!” Junhyung said leaving.

“Yah! Let her alone, she want to do it alone!” Junhyung said to Minhyuk and Daehyun, they look at each other.

“Are you sure?” Daehyun asked. “Of course, even you said that you’ll protect me, but i want to do this alone, i can do it!” You answered.

“What? Protect? I can protect you too!” Minhyuk said glanced at Daehyun and then look at you, but you leave them.

You want to ran because you don’t want if another clown get you again, but luckily, you’ve arrived near the roof door. You opened it. You saw many paper hanging on a rope that tied with many pole. *Do i’ve to use that chair to get the paper?” You thought look at a chair and a stick near the wall.

Someone opened the door and look at you, Daehyun. “What’s this?” He asked. “Many paper.” You answered smiled.

“I know it,” Daehyun said chuckled, once again, you feel that something beating when see Daehyun’s smile.

“We must use this chair?” Yongjae said while appear from nowhere, he look at the chair, pretend to be a Sherlock.

“Yeah! I get it!” Jongup said, he jumping. *He’s.. Short! How he can get the paper?* Daehyun thought.

“Can you help me?” You asked to Daehyun and then Smiled, Daehyun give you a puzzled look.

===

Don't forget to leave a comments and subcribes!

I'm sorry if i make many mistakes with my english u,u