Your Feelings? No?

Happy Café

This is at five in evening, you closed Bonjour early. Minhyuk doesn’t say anything and just go home.  You look at him worriedly. But, you feel that you forget about something. You trying to remember, when Junhyung come out of Bonjour with Yoseob, you remember it.

“Yah!!” You shout out, Junhyung turned back.

“Wae?” Junhyung asked. “Where are you this morning?” You asked.

“That is.. I was sleep!” Junhyung answered lying. “Don’t lie to me, oppa. Where did you get that things? That doll that very look-alike with a human?” You asked again.

“That’s from me-“ Junhyung covering Yoseob’s mouth with his palms, you glared at him.

“Okay, i was lie. I’m going to somewhere.” Junhyung answered, you raised your eyebrows. “Where?”

“Yeah, you will now. Tomorrow in your school, maybe.” Junhyung said and then go with Yoseob.

*Can i trust him? Never mind.* You thought as you locked Bonjour’s door.

===

You wake up, early in the morning, again. You sit on your bed and go to the kitchen. Your eyes blinked, Junhyung doesn’t wake up yet. You’re happy and cook a breakfast. A few minutes later, Junhyung who always wake up early in the morning doesn’t wake up yet. You confused and go to his room.

You knocked his room’s door. “Oppa? Didn’t you go to school?” You asked.

“5 minutes again..” He answered from inside his bedroom.

“Okay.” You said and eat your breakfast.                           

10 minutes, Junhyung didn’t wake up yet. You sighed, before you knocked the door, the door opened. You gasped, also Junhyung.

“Did you make the breakfast?” Junhyung asked, you nodded. Junhyung go to the table and eating, you look at him, he’s seems different today.

“I’m go, goodbye!” You said as you take your bag and go to school, secretly, Junhyung look at you.

===

“Hey!!” Yeowoon shout out while put her hand around your shoulder.

“What’s wrong with them?” Yeowoon asked pointed her finger to Yoseob and his friends.

“I.. Don’t know.” You answered shook your head.

“You don’t know?” Minami asked, you look at her, you don’t know who’s her.

“They’re the new gang in YG! Unfornately, you’re not in the same school with them, haha.” Minami said and go away.

“It’s luckily, not unfornately.” Yeowoon whispered to you, suddenly, Yoseob aproached you.

“Annyeong!” He shout out, “Annyeong.” You said.

“What’s their relationship?” A girl starting to gossipping.

“I don’t know, but i hope she’s not his girlfriend.” Said another girl.

“Let’s go to class, before you have a lot of haters.” Yeowoon whispered to you, hold your hands and go to class. Yoseob look at Yeowoon confusedly.

“Hey,” Yeowoon said. “Why you leave me alone yesterday?”

“When?” You asked innocently. “Don’t pretend that you forgot about it.” Yeowoon said.

“Okay.. I want to go to Bonjour early. Hehe.” You answered, smile to her.

“You can wait for me, you’re lying, right?” Yeowoon asked, suddenly, Sulhu approached.

“Hi.” He said waved to you and Yeowoon. “Let’s go.” Yeowoon said approached the class’s door, but Sulhu blocking.

Yeowoon go into the right side, Sulhu blocked. She went to the left side and Sulhu blocked it again. Yeowoon go to the right side, Sulhu will blocked it again but Yeowoon go to the left side faster. Sulhu scratched his head.

“Oh, my.. Why not you just say it to him?” You whispered to her, Yeowoon shook her head.

“I can’t Haeyeon, i can’t!!!” Yeowoon shout out make everyone look at her, you sighed.

===

In the middle of the lesson, you remembered about something, you look at Yeowoon who sit beside you.

“Yeowoon, Yeowoon!” You whispered.

“What?” Yeowoon asked. “I remember about something!” You answered, suddenly, the teacher approached.

“I remember about something too, i remember about give you a punishment after school if you talked in the middle of lesson again.” Mrs. Park said to you, give you her fake smile. You nodded.

About thirty minutes later, the lesson has ended you look at Yeowoon, she noticed it and raised her eyebrows.

“Wae?” Yeowoon asked.

“I remember about something.” You answered. “What’s that?”

“Junhyung oppa tell me that something will happen today, in my school, maybe.” You said.

“So?” “Nothing happened today.” You said shook your head.

“This is just three hours of twenty four hours, Haeyeon.” Yeowoon said rolled her eyes.

“But-“ “Hey, hey. New gang is formed!” A girl said.

“They’re formed a days ago!” Another girl said. “That is just a rumours! Today’s news is the real!!” A girl said. They starting fighting.

“In the story, in the real life, why girls so happy when new gang, new boy student, new bad boy has appereance or comeback or formed?” You asked innocently.

“Because many of girls is like bad boy.” Yeowoon said while put her hands in her pocket. “Like you.” You said as pointed your finger to Yeowoon, she glared at you.

While you and Yeowoon go to the canteen, you bumped with someone. She’s Luna, yes, Luna who go to Bonjour with a girl named Victoria before. You shocked.

“Eerr.. Hi.” Luna said waved to you, you waved back, she go but you shout out her name.

“Luna?” You asked, not confident that it’s her name. “Wae?” Luna asked back.

“No, i just want to know that Luna is your name or no.” You said as you go with Yeowoon to the canteen.

“Wait!!” Luna shout out. You look at her.

“Victoria is just kidding, yesterday. Don’t mind it! I will not take your boyfriend!!” Luna shout out from distance.

“WHAT??!!” You shout out, everybody look at you. Minhyuk ISN’T your boyfriend.

“He’s not your boyfriend? Never mind then! Bye!” Luna said, waved and then go.

You don’t know why, but your heart is like to explode, that is like.. like.. “Yah!!” Yeowoon shout out.

“Mwo?” You asked, annoyed. “What’s wrong with you?” Yeowoon asked back.

“Nothing about that! Let’s eat!” You said as you go to the canteen.

===

Monday, the exam is waiting for me :( Many exam! So, keep waiting for Happy Cafe update, okay? :3 I'm sorry if i make many mistake with my english~