Are They Worried On Me?

Happy Café

“Haeyeon, Haeyeon.”Junhyung shout out your name, you opened your eyes and wake up from your BAD dream.

“Are you alright? Why you sleep here?” Junhyung said, you look around, you sleep at Bonjour.

“Do you skip your school? Why you do that? Did something happened?” Junhyung asked very worried.

“Nothing, nothing happened, oppa.” You said as you give him a smile, fake smile.

“Don’t lie to me, Haeyeon. I know something happened, but i don’t know that the problem is very big that make you skip the school.” Junhyung said look at you with ‘worried eyes’, you decided to silent.

“Did something happened? Did someone bullying you again?” Junhyung asked, you give him a fake smile again. “Don’t worry oppa, everything will be okay.” You answered, Junhyung stood up and look at you, he seems angry.

“Haeyeon, if you lie to me again, a big problem will approaching to you, so, you better tell it to me, bye.” Junhyung said and go, you start to crying.

*I’m sorry oppa, i just not want you to worried about me too much.* You thought, crying alone.

===

“Did something happened to her?” Yoseob asked worriedly at YG University’s canteen.

“She said nothing happened, but i know that she’s lie to me.” Junhyung answered.

“Did something like ‘the past’ happened?” Doojoon asked, Junhyung sighed. “I thought like that.” Junhyung said and then leave the canteen.

“Oppa!!” Someone shout out and hug Junhyung’s wrists. It’s Ye Nim.

“I miss you!” Ye Nim said, Junhyung rolled his eyes. “After you do a bad things to my sister, now you following me everyday, ?” Junhyung smirked and take his hands from Ye Nim.

“Oppa, it’s been a few YEARS ago!” Ye Nim said. “Yeah, it’s been a few years ago for you, but it’s been a few HOURS ago for Haeyeon.” Junhyung said put his hands on his pockets.

“Should i say i’m sorry to her before you want to be my friend?” Ye Nim said using her ‘fake puppy eyes’. Junhyung stopped.

“Maybe, but.. I like to die better than be friends with a like you.” Junhyung said and walking again.

“Okay then. Oppa!! Remember to stop calling me like that!! My name is Kim Ye Nim!!” Ye Nim shout out from distance.

===

“Yeowoon!!” A girl shouted after throw a volley ball to Yeowoon but she doesn’t noticed it, the ball fell on Yeowoon’s face and she fell down.

“Yeowoon!” Sulhu shout out, make everyone shocked. Sulhu ran towards Yeowoon and bring him to the infirmary.

“What’s wrong with you?” Sulhu asked worriedly.

“Why must you who help me? Isn’t there another boy?!” Yeowoon protested.

“Aigoo, can’t you say thanks to me? I give a gift but you can’t say thanks just once?” Sulhu asked, Yeowoon just silent then.

“I wonder, what’s are she doing now..” Yeowoon said, talk about you. “Who? Yong Haeyeon? Did she never skip the school?” Sulhu asked curiously.

“NEVER, she’s not a bad student like you.” Yeowoon said lying on a bed in the infirmary. Sulhu sighed.

===

The school has ended, Yeowoon look at Daehyun who walking.

“You want to go to Bonjour?” Yeowoon asked. “Yes, why?” Daehyun asked back.

“Don’t do that, she need to be alone.” Yeowoon answered, Daehyun looking down and lifted his head up again. “Why she’s so shocked? You’re her bestfriend, right? What’s happen to her?” Daehyun asked curiously.

“I’ll tell you.” Yeowoon smiling.

===

After telling Daehyun about ‘the past’, Yeowoon just decided to silent while drinking her soda.

“In the middle school, we’re in the same school but we’re not the friends yet.” Yeowoon explain.

“That time, i just look at Ye Nim who laughing and smirked, now i feel guilty to her.” Yeowoon said. “Why you not help her?” Daehyun look at Yeowoon.

“You don’t know how i feel, Ye Nim is a queenka! QUEENKA! And her father is.. The principal in that time, everybody get scared at her. Now, she no longer has a power and become regular students.” Yeowoon said.

“Uh-huh, you’re not a good friends.” Daehyun said. “I’ve said it to you!! I’m not her friends yet at that time!” Yeowoon said but Daehyun go away and ignore it.

 

You still sobbed in Bonjour, remember about your past and L who smirked to you after you said that he’s cheat on you.

“Can i trust them? What if they become like that bastard and i’ll become a loner again?” You whispered. Suddenly, the door opened, you peek, Daehyun look around.

*How he entered? The door is locked- Junhyung oppa open it and...* You sighed and trying to hide on something. “Haeyeon?” Daehyun asked, he approached you and take a plate that you use to hide.

“You can’t hide on a plate, Haeyeon.” Daehyun said to you and then chuckled. “What are you doing here?” You asked coldly, pretend that nothing happened.

“I know what’s happen, about your past.” Daehyun said rubbed the back of his neck. You just looking down.

“I’m not like what you think, i’ll protect you. Not like that bastard.” Daehyun said smiling. Suddenly, you feel that something is beating very fast after seeing Daehyun smile. You blushed and smiling back.

===

Daehyun - Haeyeon or Minhyuk - Haeyeon? Hehe ._.v

I'm sorry if i make many mistakes on my english, and don't forget to leave a comments or subcribes! Thanks~