Holiday

Happy Café

“Sunday, Monday to Sunday-“

Your cell phone’s alarm sounded, you opened your eyes and turning it off. You change your pajamas, into your uniform.

“Hi.” Junhyung said to you. “I told you to not serve any breakfast, i can do that!” You said, Junhyung pinched your cheek.

“I told you i can do that too.” Junhyung said sit in his chair. You sit too and started eating your breakfast.

“You not going to YG?” You asked to Junhyung. “No.” Junhyung answered.

“Wae?” You asked again.

“This is holiday, i want to ask to you a while ago, why you go to school in this holiday?” Junhyung said pointed his finger to a calendar, today is Saturday at 7th April. Your cheek turned to red, you feel embarassed, of course.

“....” You decided to silent, continuing your breakfast, pretend like nothing happened.

“I’ll go to somewhere today.” Junhyung asked. “Where?” You asked curiously.

“Not-“ “Date with Daeyoung?” You said . Junhyung chocked and drink his water.

“It’s... Not your bussiness..” Junhyung said, you chuckled.

“I told you to not work today yesterday, right?” Junhyung asked to you.

“But.. I want to work today..” You said dissapointedly. “What’s happen? Why i can work today? You want to alone with Daeyoung in Bonjour?” You asked again, again.

“NO.” Junhyung answered.

“You know it, they go to Bonjour again, didn’t you tired with them?” Junhyung said.

“Who?” You asked innocently.

“The people named Jung Daehyun and Lee Minhyuk, Haeyeon.. Didn’t you tired with them?” Junhyung asked, remembered about Daehyun and Minhyuk who always go to Bonjour EVERYDAY.

“Uh.. But-“ “You can’t work today, tomorrow you can.” Junhyung said.

“Okay then..” You said go to your room, want to change your uniform into daily clothes.

===

B.A.P in Himchan’s apartment.

“Hey, Daehyun. Where are you going now?” Yongguk asked to Daehyun.

“...Ee..” “He want to go to that café again, trust me.” Yongjae said while reading his book.

“Geez..” Daehyun whispered glared at Yongjae. “What?” Yongjae asked.

“Yeah, yeah. Go by yourself, i don’t want to go.” Himchan said. “I don’t want you to come anyway.” Daehyun said scratched his head.

“Okay then.” Himchan said hugging his pillow.

Daehyun come out of Himchan’s apartment. This apartment is not far from Bonjour, a few seconds later, He look at Minhyuk who seems go to Bonjour. Their eyes met and then glared at each others.

*I must go early~* Minhyuk thought and then ran, Daehyun shocked and run too.

===

When they arrive in Bonjour, they seems dissapointed, Bonjour is closed..

“What’s this..” Daehyun whispered and go.

“Where are you going?” Minhyuk smirked at him, for no reason..

“I’m-“ *Wait, if i answered that question, he will following me and he will know Haeyeon’s house..* Daehyun thought.

“It’s not your bussiness.” Daehyun said and then go.

*Hmm.. I know there is something behind his words.* Minhyuk thougth trying to look-alike with Sherlock Holmes.

*He’s not following me, right?* Daehyun thought turned back, nobody behind him. Minhyuk is hide in the wall.

“Great!” Daehyun said exitedly.

---

They’re arrived at your home, Daehyun knocked the door and Minhyuk is behind him, but Daehyun didn’t noticed it.

“I’m coming..” You said while approached the door.

“Hi.” Daehyun said waved his hands to you.

“Daehyun oppa? What are you doing here with Minhyuk oppa?” You said. Daehyun look behind of him and he found that Minhyuk is standing behind him, Daehyun sighed.

“Uh.. Where are you going?” Minhyuk asked pointed his finger to your bag.

“I’m bored in home, so i want to walking around, JUST walking.” You said.

“Can i go too?” Daehyun and Minhyuk said in the same time.

“Uh-oh.. Of course..” You said to them.

“But, what made you come here?” You asked. “Uh.. that.. Not important.” Daehyun said standing in front of Minhyuk so, now he’s in front of you.

“Oh.. Okay, let’s go!” You said as you take them to somewhere.

===