Sport Festival!

Happy Café

You go to your house, Daehyun accompany you.

“Thanks.” You said smile to him while he smiling stupidly, he turned back. “Hey.” You call him, he look at you with a puzzled look.

“Wae?” Daehyun asked. “Thanks again.” You said as you opening your home’s door.

“Why you’re late?” Junhyung asked, his eyes focused on the TV and he seems angry.

“Not your bussiness.” You answered, Junhyung look at you, glared. “Haeyeon.” Junhyung said seriously.

“Okay, i doesn’t want to go home early.” You said as you opened your bedroom’s door and come in, Junhyung just sighed and continue to watching TV.

You shut the door, and ran to the bed. You closed your eyes and started to forget the bad experience.

 

You wake up with a cheerful face, now you wake up before your cell phone’s alarm sounded. You go to the bathroom and change your pajamas into your school’s uniform.

“Oppa.” You called Junhyung, no response. You lift your shoulders up and peek at the kitchen, he’s here.

“If you’re here, why not answer me?” You asked, no response. “Come on! Doll again?” You asked, no response. You stood up and rubbed Junhyung’s shoulder, he turned to you, you gasped. *What-*

“Annyeong.” Junhyung said smiled. “Why you not answer me?” You asked, Junhyung decided to silent and give you a puzzled look. “Why?” You asked curiously.

“I’m not hear that you said ‘Annyeong’ back to me.” Junhyung said, you rolled your eyes and sit on the chair.

“Okay, okay. Here, the breakfast.” Junhyung said chuckled, he give you a plate of pancake. You eat it without saying anything, without you knowing it, Junhyung look at you with a smile on his lips. When you lift your head up, you choked. Junhyung give you a water of glass.

“Is.. There something on my face?” You asked, unsure. “Yes, beautiful.” Junhyung answered, your cheeks blushed.

“Don’t tease me!!” You shout out and then stood up. “I’m going, goodbye!” You said as you approached the door, Junhyung just nodded.

===

“Haeyeon!!” Yeowoon shout out when you arrived at the school’s gate. “Wae?” You asked.

“Help me go away from this jerk!!” Yeowoon said hide in your back, you chuckle. *You can said that you love it, silly Yeowoon.* You thought as Sulhu approaching.

“Um, can you help me to get her?” Sulhu asked rubbed his neck. Yeowoon look at you and shook her head.

“Of course, here!” You answered as you move to the right side, now Yeowoon can’t hide again. Sulhu approached, Yeowoon step backwards, he approached again and Yeowoon ran away.

“I’LL GET YOU WHEN ME MET AT CLASS!!!” Yeowoon shout out from distance, you just lifted your shoulders up and go to class. Suddenly, someone hold your wristsm, you turned to him.

“A-annyeong.” Daehyun said smiled stupidly, you smile back. “Annyeong.”

“ANNYEONG.” Minhyuk said come out of nowhere, you gasped. “Annyeong.” You said, unsure but you don’t know why you must feel unsure talk to him. Without you know, they glared each other, you rubbed your neck and everyone started to gossipping. Luckily, the bell rang.

“Oh, i’ve to go, goodbye!” You said as you ran to your class. “Bye.” Daehyun and Minhyuk said in the same time, they glared again.

 

The teacher isn’t come yet, the students of the class is very noisy and you just can sit in your chair, of course. You glanced at Yeowoon, she seems tired, *maybe after dating with Sulhu she get tired, hoho.* You thought, she noticed that you glanced at her.

“Why?” Yeowoon asked. “Nothing.” You smiled. Suddenly, the teacher come in and she seems mad with this class, noisy forever.

“Attention!!!” Mrs. Park shout out, all students silent that they noticed the ‘killer teacher’ come in the class, they focused on Mrs. Park, get scared if they have a punishment from her.

“You must feel happy, because The sport festival is approaching!” Mrs. Park shout out with a straight face, many students just keep silent and many students are smiling happily too.

“The sports festival on this year is different, because TS and YG is playing too.” Mrs. Park said, female students gossipping exept for you and Yeowoon, the male students is look at each other.

“And, there is a SPECIAL game that rare in this school’s sport festival.” Mrs. Park smiling. “You’ll know it later.” She continued, all students is very happy now, not exept for you. “BUT...” Mrs. Park said make everybody look at her.

“After the sports festival, you’ll have an EXAM.” Mrs. Park said, your face fell, also another students. “So, preparing for the exam too.” Mrs. Park said, all students started to gossipping although Mrs. Park has opened her book and that mean the lesson has already begin. Mrs. Park look at the whole class.

“Do you want any punishment?” Mrs. Park said with a small voice, with the ‘punishment’ word, the whole class focused on her lesson. “Good.” Mrs. Park said.

*SPORT! SPORT FESTIVAL! OH YEAH!* You thought while smiling stupidly.

===

Oh yeah, because i'm on my exam, i don't know why but i want to put exam moment in this story very bad-_____-

Don't forget to leave a comments and subcribes if you like my story!

Keep support this story! :DD

I'm sorry if i make many mistakes with my english, i hope you still want to read Happy Café^^