Bad Feelings?

Happy Café

“Hhh..” You sighed. “Why?” Yeowoon asked sit beside you.

“I miss Bonjour..” You answered, Yeowoon rolled her eyes. “Haeyeon, the exam is approaching! Do you want if something happened with your grade?” Yeowoon asked, you shook your head.

“I envy at them..” You whispered. “Who?” Yeowoon asked. “A few days ago, someone held a birthday party in Bonjour..” You answered.

“Then?” “The girl who have her birthday kissing her boyfriend.” You said simply, Yeowoon froze in her spot and giggled.

“Aw, our Haeyeon is want to have an experience about love!!!” Yeowoon shouted hit your back, Daehyun and Minhyuk who eat the food turned to you.

“Yah!!” You said stood up, suddenly, Minhyuk approaching. “Do you really mean it? If yes, i want to be your boyfriend.” Minhyuk said while eat a chicken. “Uh...” You whispered, Daehyun approaching.

“She will be my girlfriend, she don’t want to be yours ‘cause you’re plagiarize someone.” Daehyun said hold your wrists.

“Me? Plagiarize?” Minhyuk said chuckled. “You, you’re plagiarize my trick of confessed to her!!” Daehyun said pointing at you, you gasped.

“You can’t said it as a plagiarize! It’s totally different!” Minhyuk said, “No, no, no. You can’t say it!” Daehyun said turned his head. Minhyuk glared at him.

“What? There is something on my face? Handsome?” Daehyun asked giggled. “No, ugly.” Minhyuk said as he kicked Daehyun’s knee. “Ouch! Yah!!” Daehyun shouted but Minhyuk has go.

*I have a bad feelings.* You thought as you thinking about Bonjour.

“Why? Let’s eat!” Yeowoon said to you, she hold your hands to the long-table, you smiled weakly.

===

You wake up, lazily. Today you’re not going to school, Saturday. You have a bad feelings today, you change your pajamas into your daily clothes. You come out of your bedroom.

“Where are you going?” Junhyung asked. “Bonjour.” You answered simply. “Don’t you eat before-“ Junhyung said, but you has go.

*What is this? I have a bad feeling.* You thought.

When you arrived near Bonjour, you’re shocked. There are two man with a black glasses and black coat. They’re talking, you can hear it.

“Hhh.. Since two days ago, TWO!!!” One of them, who was tin said.

“I know it, man. Calm down- Hey, maybe she’s the owner.” Another one, who was fat said pointing at you, you gasped.

“W-who are you?!” You asked. “Calm down, miss. We need to talk to you.” The fat man said.

“Oh, first, i’m Mr. Kang and he’s Mr. Choi.” The fat man said, you look at him curiously.

“Well, what are you doing here?” You asked, they look at each other.

“Ehm, this place is.. Yeah, good. We want to make a building here and destroying your caf-“ Your jaw opened, “I know you’re schok, but-“ “NO! ONCE I SAID NO, IT’S MEAN NO!!!” You shouted. You ran away.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone. You lifted your head up.

“O-oppa?!” You asked, Minhyuk rubbed the back of his neck. “What are you doing here?” You asked.

“I... I’m...” Minhyuk whispered. “What? What?” You asked curiously.

*I want to meet with you.* “Go to Bonjour-“ “DON’T GO!!” You shouted, Minhyuk gasped.

“W... wae?” He asked, you shook your head. “Don’t go there! Bonjour is closed today!” You shouted, he crossed his arm in his chest.

“Then? What will i do? It’s boring if i didn’t do anything.” Minhyuk said, you raised an eyebrows. “Do you mind it if we have a date?” Minhyuk asked.

“A...Date?!” You shouted, Minhyuk nodded. “Yes, a date.” Minhyuk hold your hands but unfortunately, Daehyun is standing not far from you two.

“......” He decided to silent. *Damn it! Why he always interrupting me?!* Minhyuk thought.

“Haeyeon.. I thought you’re mine now.” Daehyun said, of course a joke. “What?!!” Minhyuk asked, Daehyun smirked.

“SHE.” Daehyun pointing at you. “She is mine, not yours.” He said,your jaw opened.

“Hey, let’s have a date.” Daehyun said to you, you gasped. “No, she will dating with me.” Minhyuk said, you look at him.

“I nevery say yes!” You said. “See?” Daehyun asked, Minhyuk smirked.

“Hhh...” You sighed while they fighting together. *What if they’re destroy Bonjour without my permission?* You thought worriedly.

 

You go to the marketplace, Daehyun and Minhyuk still following you. You took many things, and it’s heavy. Minhyuk took some plastic bag from your hands.

“Let’s go.” He said, you decided to silent while Daehyun seems shocked. Daehyun walk towards you and took some plastic bag too.

“Haeyeon, let me carrying this.” Daehyun said smiled to you, like usual, you feel that something... yeah, beating.

“Plagiarized.” Minhyuk whispered, Daehyun didn’t hear.

You come out of the market, you saw familiar face walking towards you, a couple. They seems have fun, you look at them, and gasped. You hold Daehyun and Minhyuk’s hands, take them to somewhere.

“What happen?” Daehyun whispered. “Kkk.. Yeowoon and Sulhu.” You said, you made your mouth into an ‘o’.

A few minutes later, they come out of the market.

“What are you doing inside?” Sulhu asked. “Nothing.” Yeowoon said as she put her hands in her pocket, she turned to you who hide in something. But luckily, she didn’t know that you’re hide beside it.

“I feel something is staring at me..” Yeowoon said. “What?” Sulhu asked.

“I... Don’t know..” Yeowoon said. Sulhu smiled and hold Yeowoon’s hands, she gasped, blushed. And then Sulhu take her to somewhere.

“Oh my god.” You whispered, Minhyuk look at you. “Hey, what will i do with this things?” Minhyuk asked glanced at the plasticbag.

“Uh? Oh, yeah. I’ll take it to my home, alone. Now, goodbye!” You said as you took the plastic bag and want to leave, but Minhyuk hold your hands.

“I’ll accompany you to-“ “No, WE will.” Daehyun said, Minhyuk rolled his eyes. “Okay then.” You smiled cheerfully to them, they gasped.

*Yah, Yong Haeyeon!! How can you melted my heart, huh?!* Minhyuk thought staring at you. *Oh-my-god, she’s too cute!!* Daehyun  thought while he staring at you too.

“Why? Is my words funny?” You asked curiously. “Yes, you’re funny!” Daehyun said pinched your cheeks. “Yah, yah, yah! What are you doing?!” Minhyuk asked slapped Daehyun’s hands.

“Ouch!” Daehyun yelled. “Well, let’s go home.” Minhyuk said while Daehyun moving his hands like he was hitting Minhyuk’s head. “Oppa? Didn’t you come?” You asked to Daehyun, he hide his hands in his pockets. “Oh, yeah. Of course!” Daehyun answered as he approaching.

===

Well, i think that i'm not update this for a loooong time T^T Did you think so? u,u It's because i have to study even.. forget it! :pp

I'm sorry if i make many mistakes with my english >< Don't forget to leave a comments, okay? ^^