Preparing For The Sport Festival

Happy Café

You help some clubs in your school for preparing the festival, like made a traps, food, etc. Yeowoon is always there for help you, the matter is Sulhu always following her.

“Don’t you doing something? Why you just standing here?” A girl asked, she’s the head of the gardening club.

“Yeah! He’s always standing there!” A boy shout out. “Oh man.. Why we must go to gardening club for a SPORT Festival?” Sulhu protested.

“For the traps!” You shout out happily. “Yeah!” Yeowoon following. “Should we preparing the traps? Why you two very like with a traps?” Sulhu asked.

We? that we?” Yeowoon asked, smirked. Sulhu gave up and come out of the gardening’s club room, but suddenly he come back.

“You want to destroy all these flowers just to make a traps for sports festival? Are not it’s weird?” Sulhu asked.

“Oh boy, we not use the flowers, we use the..” The girl approached Sulhu, “Some of the roots of flowers.” The girl said moving her hands like she was scratching something.

“For?” Sulhu asked curiously. “You will know...” The girl said go away.

“Yah, you’re a girl, you must cooking-“ “I do that things everyday.. In Bonjour..” You said, Sulhu gave up and now he really come out while you and Yeowoon chuckled.

== TS High School ==

“Done!!!!” Daehyun shout out. “You’re lucky.. can you do mine?” Jongup asked give Daehyun a cube-shaped timber.

“No! Never!” Daehyun said as he laughing out loud. Suddenly, Yongjae approached. “You’ve to combine them like this, stupid.” Yongjae said with a straight face.

“Omo! How you do that very fast?!” Jongup asked curiously. “Use your brain.” Yongjae said and then go away.

“Seesh, what a big-head!” Jongup said, Yongjae approached again. “I’m sorry!” Jongup shout out.

“Do you think that i doesn’t hear it?!” Yongjae shout out hit Jongup’s hands and then go away again. “It’s hurt.” Jongup said showing Daehyun his hands that being hit by Yongjae.

“So?” Daehyun asked. “So, it’s hurt.” Jongup answered. “Then?” Daehyun asked, he don’t care. “Never mind.” Jongup said and back to his activities made a traps like you doing in your school.

“Well, where is the festival held?” Daehyun asked to his teacher. “You’ll know, just doing it right.” The teacher said.

“Are we, who made this traps will get trap too?” Jongup asked. “I don’t know.” The teacher leave, there is a smirk on her face. *I’m sorry but you’ll get trapped too, ha!* The teacher thought.

“Well, this is a festival, i want to get trapped JUST once.” Jongup said look at Daehyun. “You babo, you get trapped many times.” Daehyun whispered. “What?!” Jongup asked.

“Nothing.” Daehyun said as he go to somewhere.

== YG University ==

“Should we make it?” Doojoon asked. “Of course!” A teacher said, Doojoon scratched his head while Junhyung lazily make a mini-gate.

“For what is this?” Junhyung asked, gave up. “They said this is for trapped someone, AWESOME!!!” Yoseob said.

“When you get trapped, you can’t say it again.” Junhyung said smirked. “No, no, no, no,-“ “OPPA!!!!!!!!!” A girl shout out, she’s fussy and like to flirt with someone, nothing and no one else, Minami.

“Help me, oppa!” Minami said, flirt. Junhyung rolled his eyes. “Yah!!” Another girl shouted.

“You said that you like Minhyuk oppa-“ Minami covering that girl’s mouth. “Hehe, oppa. Ignore her.” Minami said and take her to somewhere.

“What?” Yoseob asked. “Nothing and no one else, flirting girl Minami.” Doojoon said and hi-five with Hyunseung. Junhyung just focused to make a ‘trap’.

 

“Well, you’ll said what to her?” Eunkwang asked to Minhyuk. “Said what?” Minhyuk asked innocently.

“That girl! Victoria! Who told you to be a girl named Luna’s boyfriend, stupid!” Eunkwang hit his forehead.

“I hear about something-“ “Yah! Forgive me!” A girl said following her boyfriend.

“I hear that you tell someone again to be Luna’s boyfriend, i hate if you do that again, don’t you understand?” Nickhun said to Victoria, she pouting but Nickhun not doing anything to it.

“Okay okay, i will not doing that again! I promise!” Victoria said, Nickhun look at her and nodded. “Promise?” He asked, Victoria decided to silent and then Nickhun leave her. “Wait!!” She shout out.

“See?” Minhyuk smirked, Eunkwang frozed in his spot.

===

You finished your ‘trap things’ and rested in your school’s park. Yeowoon sit beside you. “What do you think will happened on this festival?” Yeowoon asked.

“I don’t know, maybe nothing important happened like previous year.” You said lazily. “Hhh... Maybe..” Yeowoon said.

---

I'm sorry for the short chapter!  \(>_<)/

Read the next chapter and i'm sorry if i make many mistakes with my english! Don't forget to leave a comment and subcribes (~_<)