There Are Many Customers Today~

Happy Café

“Annyeong!” Minhyuk said waved to you.

“Oh.. Minhyuk oppa, annyeong.” You said to him and look at 6 guys who come in with Minhyuk.

“Who are they?” Yeowoon asked. “My friend.” Minhyuk said as he sit in a chair that far with Daehyun’s chair.

“His answer same with Daehyun’s,” Yeowoon whispering to you,  and then back washing a plate.

“Hey, Yeowoon, it’s enough, i can wash them alone.” You said pointed your finger to the plate that being washed by Yeowoon.

“I said that i want to help you, right?” Yeowoon said, you decided to silent and then someone opened the door.

“Annyeong.” Yongguk said. You waved back.

“Annyeong.” You said and then he approached you. “Did we met a few days ago?” Yongguk said look at your face.

“Yah! Hyung, don’t !” Jongup shout out. “I don’t to do a things like that-“ Yongguk stopped when he look BtoB is here too.

“We’re meet a few days ago.” You said to Jongup. “W-what?” Daehyun asked.

:: Flashback ::

You want to go to Bonjour after school, but you was have a punishment because you didn’t make you homework, you ran faster. When you run, you bumped with someone who have blonde hair.

“Uh.. I’m sorry.” You said. “No problem.” Yongguk said to you and then go away.

Something has fell from his pocket, it’s a little bunny doll with a red mask. You took it and look at it. *This is must be from his girlfriend, bestfriend, mother, or what i don’t care.* You thought. You look for Yongguk again but he’s gone. You put it on your bag and then go to Bonjour.

:: End Of Flashback ::

“Oh yeah! Did you see a doll that wear a red mask-“ “Here, next time you have to keep it, it’s from your girlfriend, right?” You said teasing him with your smile.

“.....” Yongguk decided to silent, he seems embarassed.

“She’s right.” Jongup said while Yeowoon give him what he ordered.

“Shut up! Hey, what’s this?” Yongguk said kicking Eunkwang’s chair, he did it on purpose. Eunkwang glared at him, Yongguk give him his gummy smile. “Sorry.”

“Here, oppa. Your coffe, as usual.” You said give Minhyuk a coffe, also another BtoB’s member. Sungjae took a cake, he eat it.

“Hey, it’s good.” He said to you. “Thanks.” You said smile to him.

Daehyun kick Sungjae’s chair who sit beside him, Sungjae almost fell.

“Hey, is this good if you kick someone chair when he’s eating?” Sungjae said glared at Daehyun.

“Who kick his chair? ‘you’? Who is ‘you’?” Daehyun said smiling.

“Never mind.” Sungjae said roller his eyes.

TING TONG, there is another customers. They look at each other. Himchan and Zelo.

“Hey, what are they doing here?” Himchan asked to Zelo, he look at BtoB.

“You’re come here only once, you can’t say like that.” Zelo said, then Himchan pinch her.

“Ouch!” “13.” Yeowoon said to you.

“What?” You said curiously. “There are 13 customers today, plus me and Junhyung’s girlfriend, wait, what her name?”

“Jung Daeyoung! You asked about it many times-“ “Haeyeon-ah, i’ll go home now, thanks for let me study here.” Daeyoung said to you.

“Your welcome, come again! But i’m sorry if you feel annoyed because of a noisy voice.” You said, “No, it’s no problem, bye.” Daeyoung said waved at you.

You still in Bonjour until 8 p.m. BtoB and B.A.P still here too because of Daehyun and Minhyuk who doesn’t want to leave.

8 p.m.

“Hey, i need to closed the cafénow.” You said yawning.

“Oh, what?” Jongup said waked up from his sleep.

“This is still at 8 p.m, why you can sleep in this time?” Himchan said to Jongup.

“I don’t know, hyung.” Jongup said yawning.

“We should go then.” Yongguk said. “Yah! Yoo Yongjae! Stop playing that game!” Yongguk said took his cell phone from Yongjae.

“I doesn’t finished it yet.” Yongjae look at Yongguk. Yongguk just silent.

“Okay, i want to go home right now, if you want to sleep here now you can’t Minhyuk.” Eunkwang said to Minhyuk.

“Thanks for the meal.” Eunkwang said and then go, also another member of BtoB, Minhyuk too.

“Thanks.” Minhyuk said smiling.

“Bye, Haeyeon~” Himchan said and then go with another member of B.A.P exept Daehyun.

“Here, a chocolate from this morning, you doesn’t need to kiss me to have this, bye.” Daehyun said waved at you.

“Bye.” You said still yawning.

*I’m sorry Daehyun oppa, i doesn’t hear what are you walking a while ago, i was too sleepy.* You thought, then Yeowoon stood up.

“I’ve to go now, see you at school!” Yeowoon said come out of the café.

You cleaning and still yawning until you look at a bunny doll.

“Hey, it’s same with Yongguk oppa’s.” You said took the bunny.

“But.. It’s wear a white mask. Whatever, this is one of B.A.P member’s.” You said and then come out of Bonjour, you go to your home.

===

Is this story boring? If yes, just tell me!

Leave a comment or subcribes if you like my story, please~