Holiday In Lotte World [1/2]

Happy Café

“Here!” You said give Minhyuk and Daehyun an ice cream, they seems shocked and want to puke.

“Are you two alright?” You asked to them, Daehyun nodded lazily, and Minhyuk just rested his head on the chair’s head. Suddenly, your phone rang.

 “Yoboseyo?” You asked.

“Where are you?” Junhyung asked from the phone.

“At the park.” You answered.

“With whom?” Junhyung said.

“With Daehyun and Minhyuk oppa.” You answered again and feel annoyed.

“What-“ “Come on, i want to have a holiday too.” You said as you hang up the phone.

“Can we go again?” You said put your phone into your pocket.

“Uh-oh..” Daehyun whispered.

“I promise we will not ride the roller coaster again.” You said. “Okay..” Minhyuk said lazily. Daehyun just nodded.

“Hey, i want to ride that!” You said exitedly pointed your finger to a ferris wheel.

“Okay then!” Daehyun said hold your hands.

“Ehem..” Minhyuk pretend to cough, he hold kick Daehyun’s foot. Daehyun glared at him.

“I’m sorry, but for this day, this ferris wheel just can entered by two people only.” A ferris wheel attendant said.

“But..” You whispered.

“I will go with her.” Daehyun and Minhyuk said in a same time, again.

“What did you say? I don’t hear that.” Minhyuk said. “Didn’t you have an ears?” Daehyun asked.

Suddenly, you’re pushed by Minhyuk and Daehyun, not accidentally into a ferris wheel’s room. They gasped.

“...” A man in the ferris wheel’s room decided to silent when he look at you.

“I-i’m sorry!” You said when noticed that a man look at you curiously.

“Wait.” That man said hold your wrists. “This is high enough, you can’t quit from this room now.”

“Oh, yeah.. You right.” You said as you sit in front of him.

“What’s your name?” He asked.

“Hmm... Yong Haeyeon.. And you?” You asked back.

“Yang Yoseob.” He answered and smile to you.

“Do you older than me?” You said curiously.

“I don’t know your age yet.” Yoseob said to you.

“17 Years old.” You said. “Then, i’m older than you.” Yoseob said.

“But.. You seems younger or on the same age with me.” You said look at Yoseob’s face.

“....” He decided to silent, sctrached his head.

“I’m sorry.” You said to him. “For what?” Yoseob asked.

“For.. Entered this room?” You said as the door opened.

“Haeyeon-ah.. I’m sorry for pushed you.” Daehyun said hugged you.

“Yah!! Don’t do-“ Minhyuk gasped when he look at Yoseob who come out of the school.

“What are you doing here?” Minhyuk asked to Yoseob.

“Lotte World isn’t yours, Lee Minhyuk.” Yoseob answered as he go away.

“Then, where are we going after this?” You asked to Daehyun.

“Hey, that face is seems familiar, uups..” You whispered when look at Junhyung and Daeyoung who dating here.

“Oh.. No..” Junhyung whispered.

“Hey, hyung!” Yoseob shout out and approach Junhyung.

“We should go.” Junhyung said to Daeyoung.

“Woaa, you’re date with her again. Is she your girlfriend?” Yoseob asked curiously.

“She. Is. My. Girl. Friend,” “He-“ “I. Tell. You. A. Few. Days. Ago!” Junhyung shout out to Yoseob.

“Lucky, he don’t know that i’m here too.” You said smiling, but then Junhyung look at you. *Caught.*

===

Hohoho, now Yoseob is appereance ^^ I deliberately didn't tell you in foreword that another member of B2ST(BEAST) is here too. And, don't forget to leave a comment! :3 I'm sorry if i make many mistake on my english u,u