Some Girls In This Morning.

Happy Café

Another lesson has ended, you and Yeowoon want to go to the park but Sulhu hold Yeowoon’s wrists.

“Hi.” Sulhu said to Yeowoon.

“What?” Yeowoon asked.

“My name is Sulhu, not what.” Sulhu said smiled to you and Yeowoon.

“I know it, i mean ‘what? Did i do something wrong?’” Yeowoon asked, annoyed.

“Nothing, i just want to you be my friends.” Sulhu said, everybody in your class gasped, of course you too.

“What? Say that again.” Yeowoon said.

“Be. My. Friends.” Sulhu answered.

“Uh-oh, no.” Yeowoon said as she take you to the park.

“No meaning yes.” Sulhu whispered.

You just let Yeowoon hold your hands to the park, you look at Yeowoon confusedly.

“Why you said no?” You asked.

“Why i must?” Yeowoon asked back.

“Yeah, a kingka ask you to be his friends but you said ‘no’. It’s a gold-“ “Are you promise to not tell this to everyone?” Yeowoon asked, you just nod.

“Promise?” Yeowoon asked again, you nodded. “Are you sure?” She asked, you nodded. “You’re not lying?” She asked again, you nodded lazily. “You-“ “JUST. TELL. ME.” You said.

“In facts.... I’m... “ Yeowoon said don’t confident. “Yeah? Yeah?” You said curiously.

“Love him..” Yeowoon said, embarrassed.

“...” You decided to silent, trying to understand what Yeowoon said to you a while ago.

“Do you hear me?” Yeowoon asked, you nodded.

“Uh.. What should i do?” Yeowoon said sit on the park chair.

“Just tell him.” You answered. “I’m too weak to say that.” Yeowoon said look at you.

“I don’t know then..” You said scratched your head, Yeowoon sighed.

“One sided love.” Yeowoon whispered.

“No, no, no. If he ask you to be his friends, it’s mean that he love you too.” You said hit Yeowoon’s back.

“Aigoo, it’s hurt!” Yeowoon yelled, then burst into laughter.

===

School has ended, you go to Bonjour with Yeowoon. You noticed that someone following, you scared and hold Yeowoon’s hand, then ran away but you fell down with her.

“....” You decided to silent.

“What. Are. You. Doing?” Yeowoon asked sounded angry.

“I. Am. Just. Run.” You answered. Yeowoon stood up and look at Sulhu who approached you and Yeowoon.

“What are you doing in this street? Sleep?” Sulhu asked, chuckle.

You stood up and look at Sulhu who smiled at You, you smiled back and go to Bonjour, leaving Yeowoon alone with Sulhu.

“Bye.” Yeowoon said waved to Sulhu.

“Where are you going? Your friends go away a while ago.” Sulhu said hold Yeowoon’s hands, Yeowoon glared to him but Sulhu.. He just smiling.

===

*Hohoho, i feel bad to her but they seems very cute~* You thought while opening Bonjour’s door.

“Haeyeon!!” Someone shout out, you turned to him. It’s Yoseob and Junhyung.

“Oppa,.. What are you doing here?” You asked. “To eat, what else?” Junhyung asked back.

“I’m just asking, oppa. Come in!” You said as you opened the door for them. Suddenly, you heard two people that sounded like fighting, you see that people.

*Uh-huh, Minhyuk and Daehyun oppa.* You thought and smiling. “Yah! Come in before i closed the door!” You shout out make them look at you and come in, you closed the door.

“What- what are you doing here? Huh?” Minhyuk asked to Yoseob, he smirked. “For eat, what else?” Yoseob asked, Junhyung hit his back.

“Liars.” Daehyun sighed and then go to the kitchen.

“Yah! What are you doing in the kitchen?” Minhyuk asked worriedly.

“For eat, what else?” Daehyun answered. “Ehem, maybe he’s mean.. Eat someone, hoho.” Yoseob whispered and then chuckle. Junhyung and Minhyuk gasped, they go to the kitchen.

“What?” You asked when come out of the kitchen with Daehyun. “Eerr.. Nothing.” Junhyung answered.

“Yah!! You’re lying to me? How dare you?” Junhyung asked to Yoseob. “Didn’t you hear? I said MAYBE!!” Yoseob answered. “Uh-huh, never mind.” Junhyung said back to his chair.

“What happen with you two? Don’t fighthing in front of me or i’ll kick you out!” You asked then chuckled, Yoseob and Junhyung froze in their spot.

TING TONG, five girls come in. Yoseob turned to them, and gasped. One of them is a queenka from YG.

“Is there anything that we can eat?” One of them asked to you. “Of course, i’ll make them for you. But, order a food first.” You answered, smiling to them. Then they sit on a table.

“Hey, I’ve see him before, but i forget.” One of them whispered.

“Omo, omo! Luna, are you dreaming again? ” Amber said touching Luna’s forehead.

“Yah! I’m not dreaming, i’ve seem him before.” Luna look at Minhyuk , he don’t noticed.

“Ah! I’m remeber! He’s.. Yah! He’s the man who annoyed you before!” Luna whispered to Victoria.

“Are.. You sure?” Victoria asked. “Of course!” Luna answered. Then Victoria approached Minhyuk who drinking a coffe, she put her hands accross her chest.

“Oh my god, you’re right.” Victoria said to Luna with her smirked on her lips, Minhyuk look at her curiously. He’s forgot about this morning.

“Did i do something wrong?” Minhyuk asked to Victoria. “Yeah, you do something wrong.” she answered.

“What?” Minhyuk asked.

“Did you remember about this morning? When you met with some girls in the canteen?” Victoria asked.

“No, what’s wrong with that?” Minhyuk asked curiously.

“My friend’s head is sick now because of your attitude, she’s sensitive with an attitude like that.” Victoria answered, lie.

“...Soo?” Minhyuk asked. “She said that she like you.” Victoria answered.

“Then?” Minhyuk asked again. “She want to you be her..” Victoria smirked.

“What?” Minhyuk asked curiously, “Her boyfriend.” Victoria said almost laughed.

The coffe that being drinked by Minhyuk come out of his mouth, he’s very shocked. The matter is, he love you and he can’t let you go. Luna and Amber shocked, Krystal and Sulli doesn’t too care about it. Everybody in Bonjour is shocked now, not exept for you.

===

Chapter by chapter, another casts will appereance~ But they doesn't be the main casts, the main casts just YOU, Daehyun, Minhyuk, and Yoseob. Trying to know, readers! Haeyeon will end up with.... Who? XD

*\(>0<)/*