The Past

Happy Café

“Yesterday, i can’t answer to her because i love another girl named Yong Haeyeon.”

*What happen now..* You thought as you opened your house’s door.

“Hi.” Junhyung said as he waved to you, you smiling and waved back.

“Did something happened?” Junhyung asked curiously. “HE DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING!!!” You shout out, and then realized that Junhyung look at you with a puzzled look.

“W-what? Nothing happened! Goodnight!” You said as you come in your bedroom nervously.

“.....” Junhyung decided to silent. *Something happened, you can’t lie to me, babe.* Junhyung thought and smirked.

“Wait!!” Junhyung shout out, you opened your bedroom’s door. “W-wae?” You asked nervously.

“Didn’t something happened on your school? When i said that something will happened in your school yesterday?” Junhyung asked.

“... Nothing, where are you going in that morning?” You asked remember about that things.

“H.A.T.M.” Junhyung said chuckled. “What’s that?” You asked raised your eyebrows.

“Hang Around in The Morning.” Junhyung answered. “Uh-huh.” You said as you closed your bedroom’s door.

*Luckily, he doesn’t asked about it.* You sighed in relief.

===

“Sunday, Monday to Sunda-“

You turn your cell phone’s alarm off, you opened your eyes lazily. Suddenly, your phone rang. You picked it up.

“Yoboseyo?” You asked as your eyes still closed.

“Haeyeon-ah!” Yeowoon shout out. “Oh, Yeowoon! Saengil chukkae-“ “Thank you for the gift! This is from you, right? Didn’t you?” Yeowoon cut your words off, a gift? You don’t give her the gift yet.

“Mwo?” You asked. “This isn’t for you? Okay then, why you doesn’t go to school yet?”

“Hee..” “It’s from me! You like it?” Someone shout out, it’s sounded like Sulhu.

“Gyaaa!!!!!!!” Yeowoon shout out and suddenly, the phone hang up, you chuckled.

“Okay! Let’s go to-“ “Yesterday, i can’t answer to her because i love another girl named Yong Haeyeon.” You remember again about that words, you blushed and shook your heads. “FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!” You shout out and go to the bathroom.

===

You arrived at the gate of your school, someone standing not too far of the gate, suddenly, someone approached him. Daehyun, and Minhyuk. They’re talking about something, you can hear it.

“Did you said it to her?” Daehyun glared at Minhyuk, Minhyuk smirked with his hands on his pockets.

“Yes, so?” Minhyuk asked. “You said it to me, of of us, can said it to Haeyeon. Did you want to walk after me? I like her too, not just you!!” Daehyun shout out as he punch Minhyuk’s face.

“I’m not like you, the man who love a girl, but not confident and not too brave to say it to Haeyeon, right? Haeyeon-ah.” Minhyuk said as he look at you who very shocked, you step backwards.

“Ha-haeyeon..” Daehyun look at you. You step backwards again. *Da-daehyun oppa like me too? God, please say that this is just a dream!* You thought, and look at Daehyun, and Minhyuk. Then ran away, but you doesn’t know why you decided to ran.

“Yah!!” Yeowoon shout out to you, but it was too late, you run very fast. “What are you two doing with her?” Yeowoon glared at Minhyuk and Daehyun, they just silent and go to their school.

 

You arrived at Bonjour, and lock the door.

*I doesn’t want to love someone, i don’t want to have that experience again!* You thought and crying, you remember again about your experience when you’re in the middle school, you love someone, you like him. But, suddenly, when he said okay..

:: Flashback ::

“Oppa, s-saranghe!” You said nervously. The boy named Kim Myungsoo or L decided to silent, he was shocked. You closed your eyes and very embarassed.

“Okay.” L said and smiling. “Mwo?” You asked, don’t believe.

“I said yes, i want to be your boyfriend. Even we’re in the different school.” L said give you his cute smile, you’re very very happy.

When you’re in the middle school, you’re not like now, your hair was braided like a nerd, every girl like to bullying you, when everybody know that L is your boyfriend, the queenka of your school bullying you everyday, because L is the kingka of a school near your school and many of girls in your school like him.

“Why you flirting with him? YOU’RE JUST A NERD!!!” A queenka named Ye Nim said, you decided to silent and looking down. Suddenly, Ye Nim’s friends washing you with cold water, the weather is very cold because it was winter, you shiver and start to crying.

“Why? Want to call your hero? Don’t you know about it?” Ye Nim’s friend named Yoowoon chuckle, you lifted your head up. “A-about what?” You asked, Ye Nim and her friends starting laughing.

“Hey! She doesn’t know about! What a.. NERD.” Ye Nim said smirked, you give her a puzzled look until she give you Yoowoon’s phone, there is a message, when you read that news, you’re very shocked.

“Kim Myungsoo or L, have another girl named Kim Ye Rim. The news said, YONG HAEYEON who’s his first girlfriend doesn’t know about it, even they’re doesn’t broke up yet.” Yoowoon said and then chuckle.

“Oh my god! My older sister is very smart at make some girl jealous, haha.” Ye Nim said talk about Ye Rim, her older sister.

“Now, what will you do? Call your hero? L has a girl, who make him smile and not like YOU.” Ye Nim said.

“Or, you want to shout out your handsome brother’s name? He has a girlfriend too, nerd.” Yoowoon said and then giggled with Ye Nim. “He not have many time to help you!” Another girl shout out.

Suddenly, the door of warehouse where are you in there opened. Junhyung kick it and ran to you, he glared at Ye Nim and Yoowoon who was very shocked. They ran to the door but Doojoon who are Junhyung’s best friend lock them in the warehouse. Junhyung piggy-backed you and bring you to the secret door in the warehouse that Ye Nim and friends didn’t know.

“Are you okay?” Junhyung said to you worriedly, he give you a towel, you crying again.

“Thanks, oppa.” You said, sobbed. “This, the key.” Doojoon give Junhyung the warehouse’s key.

“Thanks, hyung.” Junhyung said as he take the key. “No problem.” Doojoon said as he out his hands in his pockets. You sobbed and rest your head in Junhyung’s shoulder. You closed your eyes and sleeping.

===

This isn't Happy cafe again-_- because this chapter is telling Haeyeon's sad experience... I'm sorry if i make many mistake on my english and don't forget to leave a comments!