Go To Bonjour~

Happy Café

After School

“Haeyeon-ah!” Yeowoon shout out. “Wae?” You asked to her.

“You want to work part-time again? Can i follow you?” She said while approached you.

“Of course you can.” You answered hold her hands, you go to Bonjour together.

“I’ll help you.” Yeowoon said.

“No, you’re my guess, i’ll cook for you!” You said exitedly.

“Okay then.” Yeowoon said smiling.

“Hey, where are we going?” Jongup whispering while he hide in a wall.

“A caféthat i said to you this morning.” Daehyun whispered.

“Mwo? Why me must hide like this?” Yongjae protest.

“Yah!! Reduce your voice!” Daehyun shout out.

“Who’s that?” You asked while heard Daehyun’s voice.

“What? I not hear anything.” Yeowoon said look at you.

“But..” “Be careful.. There maybe a ghost! Hahaha!!!” Yeowoon shout out trying to mimic ghost’s voice.

“Yah!! Don’t do that!” You said, you doesn’t like horror things.

“Fortunately, she doesn’t heard-“ “Yah!!!!!” Yongjae shout out so you and Yeowoon can hear them.

“What’s that?” Yeowoon asked to you. “I told you not to mimic ghost’s voice..” You said innocently.

“Omo, omo!! No way if ghost’s voice is like that!” Yeowoon said to you. Then she run away, leave you alone.

“Ye-Yeowoon-ah! Wait for me!” You shout out, scared. Even there is many people in that street.

“She’s so innocent.” Jongup said look at Daehyun, Daehyun smiling.

---

“I’m here~” You said as you come in the Bonjour café.

“There is nobody here- Oh..” Yeowoon said when entered the café.

“...” You decided to silent, your cheeks turn to red, Junhyung is with his girlfriend now, they seems very happy.

“Oh, Haeyeon, you already here.” Junhyung said smiling at you, also Daeyoung, Junhyung’s girlfriend.

“Is she Junhyung’s girlfriend?” Yeowoon asked curiously.

“Yes.” You said as you go to the kitchen.

“Unfortunately.. He’s already have a girlfriend...” Yeowoon said sounded dissapointed.

“Hey, you never tell me that Junhyung have a girlfriend, we has be friend for 3 years!” Yeowoon said.

“I don’t want to make you dissapointed..” You said. “Aish, i’m dissapointed right now!” Yeowoon said then burst into laughter.

TING TONG, some customers is here. They’re Daehyun, Yongjae and Jongup.

“Hey..” Daehyun said waved at you.

“Hey, who are they?” You asked. “My friends.” Daehyun said as he sit in the chair.

“Haeyeon, i’ve to go again, bye~” Junhyung said as he come out of the café.

“Bye.” You said. Then you look at Daeyoung.

“Didn’t you go with him?” You said curiously.

“He will go to YG again, i have to finished this homework. I can do this here, right?” Daeyoung smiling to you. “Of course, you can, you’re my customers, and my brother’s girlfriend.” You said smiling at her.

“Thanks.” Daeyoung said continuing her homework.

“TS is very smart, yeah?” Yeonwoo said to you.

“Yes, of course, they’re not like our school. But i like it, homework is rare at holiday, ha.ha.” You whispered at her.

“Yah! Jung Daehyun!” You shout out, he look at you. “What will you and your friends order?”

“Like an usual, but i don’t know what will they(Jongup and Yongjae) will order.” Daehyun said pointed his finger to Jongup and Yongjae.

“Why you pointed your finger like that?” Yongjae glared at Daehyun. “..Nothing..” Daehyun said put his hands down.

“Okay then-“ “Wait!” Jongup shout out.

“I’ll order what Daehyun’s ordered, he too!” Jongup said pointed his finger to Yongjae.

“What-“ “Just do it..” Jongup whispered.

“Okay~” You said as you make something for them.

TING TONG, some customers come in again. Now, there are 7 people who come in, they’re handsome.