"I Love You."

Happy Café

You go to Bonjour, but.. You feel that someone following. You ignore it. You know, today customer will not many but you just want to eat there. Someone opening the door.

“Annyeong.” Krystal said while she opened the door. She’s the girl that come to Bonjour with Victoria.

“What will you odered?” You asked, you remember Krystal but.. You doesn’t know her name.

 “Hmm.. I’ll order it later, i’ll wait for my friend first.” Krystal answered, she look around, there are nobody customer exept her.

“Where are them?” Krystal asked.

“Who?” You asked back. “That gang.” Krystal answered simply.

“They go to school, and another people is have a study tour.” You said sit on a chair.

“...” Krystal decided to silent.

“Where is your friends?” You asked again. “I don’t know.” Krystal answered simply.  You decided to silent then.

“Hey, Victoria isn’t mean it when she ask that boy to be Luna’s boyfriend.” Krystal said.

“Mwo?” You asked curiously.

“Yeah, i’ll tell it sometimes. So, don’t worry that your boyfriend will taked by Luna.” Krystal said removing her thumb up.

“What? He’s not my boyfriend-“ A man come in the café, his name is Jay, Krystal’s friends.

“Hey, can you help me?” Krystal asked to you, you nodded even you don’t know anything. “For what?” You asked.

“Can i held a birthday party here?” Krystal asked. “Of course.” You said happily.

“Thanks then.” Krystal said smiling to you, then Jay sit beside her.

“Who will have a birthday?” You asked curiously, Krystal look at you.

“My.. Older sister..” Krystal answered. “But i can’t buy all things, if you want to held a party, you can buy the cake, gift, etc.” You said.

“Of course i will, by the way, thank you again.” Krystal said, smiling to you. “You’re welcome.” You said.

===

Krystal and Jay ordered a food and then go, you sighed. *Why they think that Minhyuk oppa is my boyfriend, what the hell?* You thought, the door opened again.

“How are you?” Minhyuk asked to you. “Good, you?” You asked back, the atmosfer was.. very heavy to talking.

“Same.” Minhyuk said as he sit on the chair. “What will you said to, Luna?” You said nervously, Minhyuk gasped.

“W-why you asked like that?” Minhyuk asked.

“Just asking.” You said, lying.

“I don’t know.” Minhyuk answered. The atmosfer is heavy again. You sighed and make a coffe for him.

“Wait!!” Minhyuk shout out. “Wae?” You asked.

“Do you think i must say yes? Or no?” Minhyuk asked. “Why you asked to me? You must ask to yourself.” You answered, feel annoyed.

“.....” Minhyuk decided to silent, he never saw your expretion when said that words.

“I’ve to go.” You said. “Where?” Minhyuk asked curiously.

“Home, i’m sorry.” You said, lying. Minhyuk just silent in his spot. You take your stuff and approach the door.

“Saranghae.” Minhyuk said stood up. You turned to him. “What?” You asked, can’t believe it.

“Yesterday, i can’t answer to her because i love another girl named Yong Haeyeon.” Minhyuk said very confident. *WHAT?!!* You thught froze in your spot.

===

Sorry for the short chapter, i want to make you.. curious ._. maybe :p So, don’t forget to leave a comment. ^^ Hey, in 18th April(wednesday) Some chapter will posting by me, some Happy cafe's line story will appear, that chapter isn't a chapter from Happy Cafe, another story. Wait for it and read it, okay? <3 <3