Holiday In Lotte World [2/2]

Happy Café

You, Daehyun, Minhyuk, Yoseob, Junhyung and Daeyoung eat in restaurant in Lotte World, everybody just silent and they don’t know what to say.

“So.. She’s your sister, hyung?” Yoseob asked to Junhyung.

“Hm.” Junhyung answered simply.

“But i have to go, now.” Yoseob said drinking his juice.

“It’s not my bussiness.” Junhyung answered.

“Why don’t we have double date?” Yoseob said look at you.

“You and your girlfriend and Haeyeon with me-“ “Uhuk.” Minhyuk said pretend to cough.

“Alright, maybe it’s a bad idea.” Daehyun said.

“No, it’s not a bad idea.” Junhyung said. “Me with Daeyoung and you, you, you, with Haeyeon.”

“But if i found something bad..” Junhyung said as he moving his thumb from left to right in his neck. Yoseob, Minhyuk and Daehyun nodded.

“Great, goodbye!” Junhyung said as he go with Daeyoung. “Goodbye oppa!” Daeyoung said to Daehyun.

“Why we just sit here?” You asked.

“Let’s play!” You said as you pointed your finger to a lightning. Daehyun and Minhyuk gasped, they don’t want to go but they not want if you and Yoseob together.

*Good, a few minutes later i’ll puke.* Daehyun and Minhyuk thought.

“Okay, then. Let’s go Haeyeon-ah~” Yoseob said as he hold your hands.

===

“AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Wohooo!!!!!!”

“Uwaaaaa!!!!!”

“KYAAAA!!!”

===

“Are you two really a man? What a man if they scared with a-“ “Shut up.” Minhyuk said while his head down.

“I’m sorry..” You said.

“Don’t worry, we’ll have fun!” Yoseob said as he put his hands around your shoulder and go.

“How can he so closed with Haeyeon?” Minhyuk asked to Daehyun. “He seems closed with Junhyung..” Daehyun answered lazily.

You worried about them, you want to apoligize but Yoseob take you to somewhere.

“I want to back.” You said to Yoseob.

“Why?” He asked. “Umm.. I’m thirsty!” You said lying.

“Okay, we back again.” Yoseob said dissapointedly.

You and him back to that restaurant, you look at Minhyuk and Daehyun who sit with their head rested in the table. You feel guilty and approached them.

“Are you alright?” You said to them.

“Uh? What?” Daehyun said waked up from his sleep.

“You sleep here? Why you can sleep here?” You said confusedly.

“Yeah, i feel sleepy and fell asleep, maybe..” Daehyun said scratched his head, Yoseob sit beside you.

“Yo, baby face.” Daehyun teased Yoseob and it make him annoyed.

“Hey, wait here. I’ll buy you a meal.” You said as you go.

“Yah, Baby face. You like her, don’t you?” Daehyun asked.

“Are you drunk?” Yoseob asked change the topic.

“Yeah, he drunk. Look at his face, like a uncle who lost his wife-“ Daehyun glared at Minhyuk.

“Here they are!” You said as you give them three chocolate ice cream, and of course your ice cream is chocolate too.

“Where are we going now?” You asked.

“Don’t lightning or roller coaster again..” Daehyun whispered.

“How about the lake? Or movies?” You said exitedly.

“The lake!” Yoseob said to you, then you and him hi-five.

You, and the three handsome, i mean two handsome boy and one cute boy following you to the lake.

“What will we do here?” Daehyun asked.

“Anything, just eat and...” You stopped talking and look at Junhyung and Daeyoung who sit in the ground.

“Woaa, very romantic!” Yoseob said put his head on your shoulder like what Junhyung do to Daeyoung. Suddenly, Junhyung lifted up his head and throw a snack to Yoseob.

“Yah!!” Junhyung shout out, Yoseob run away and Junhyung followed him. Daeyoung smiled and stood up.

“Didn’t you feel annoyed?” You asked to her.

“No, for what?” Daeyoung asked innocently.

“Hey, Haeyeon-ah.. It’s enough, i’ll accompany you to your house.” Minhyuk said pointed his finger to his clock.

“No, WE WILL.” Daehyun said glared at Minhyuk.

“Okay, okay. We will go together.” You said. First, you go to Daeyoung’s home.

“Goodbye!” You said to Daeyoung, she waved and then opened her house’s door.

“....” No one starting to talk, you feel a heavy atmosfer.

“3 Days later, Yeowoon have a birthday! I want to make a surprise to her.” You said.

“Good idea.” Daehyun nodded, Minhyuk also.

“Would you help me?” You said using your aegyo, Daehyun or Minhyuk didn’t want to face you.

“Do you hate me?” You asked sadly.

“C’mon, Haeyeon-ah. If i hate you i never want to accompany you to your house.” Daehyun said still doesn’t want to face you.

“So? Why you not want to face me either?” You asked.

“For some reason, yeah.” Minhyuk answered.

Without you’ve know, you arrived in front of your house. You waved at them and opened your house’s gate.

“Wait!” Daehyun shout out.

“Did Bonjour open tomorrow?” Daehyun asked curiously.

“Of course! I miss to work! Goodnight!” You said as you opened the house’s door.

Daehyun and Minhyuk glared each other, in their mind, they thinking about go to Bonjour early.

===

I just want to ask.. Is this story funny? Or boring? Tell me please~

Don't forget to leave a comment and subcribes if you like my story, thanks!