The Queenka and The Kingka

Happy Café

A/N : First, i change the poster! *\(^.^)/* Since Yoseob has appearance, i want to change it very bad-_- And, I want to say to you who subcribes this fanfics, i can't update ASAP NOW, because i need to finishing my exam, big exam. I hope you still want to read Happy Cafe and wait for me to finishing the exam~ Sorry for the wrong grammars and many mistakes with my english^^ Enjoy this chapter~

===

You waked up early today, you lazily opened your eyes and sit on your bed.

“Still at 5 A.M ... Ha. Ha.” You said when you look at the clock. You want to sleep again but you don’t sleepy. You remembered about make a breakfast, you miss it. Everyday who make a breakfast is always Junhyung.

You go to the kitchen, but Junhyung is here make a breakfast for you. You sighed.

“Oppa, let me make the breakfast!” You protested.

“I can do it, you can do it in Bonjour, right?” Junhyung said.

“Yeah, but i want to make it for you!” You said approached you.

“OMO!!” You surprised, ‘the Junhyung’ is just a doll. You shocked and your mouth made into an ‘o’.

*How  can he brought this stuff?* You thought, there is a CD in the doll’s chest. You feel angry.

===

“Annyeong,... Haeyeon?” Yeowoon said but stopped when look at your angry face.

“Annyeong.” You answered upsetly.

“What’s happen?” Yeowoon said curiously.

“Nothing..” You answered.

BRUKK! Someone opened the class door, he’s a kingka Kim Sulhu or Kim Jin Wan. No one start talking after he entered the class, the teacher come in.

*His face didn’t like a bad boy.* You thought. Then the teacher come in.

“Open your book at page 60.” Mr. Shin said took his book from his bag.

*I still don’t understand why they scared at him.* You thought before focus to the lesson.

===

The lesson has ended, you go to the canteen with Yeowoon. Some girls gossipping about something, you know that Yeowoon will feel annoy.

“Hohoho, new gang is formed!” One of that girl said.

“I thought the member will very very hot! Trust me!” Another girl said.

“But.. They’re from YG...” A girl said dissapontedly.

“Huuuh...” They said in the same time.

“Let’s go.” Yeowoon said hold your hands.

“Feel annoyed again?” You asked to Yeowoon.

“Yeah, you know me.” Yeowoon answered.

“Woaa, look at that man, very hot~” A girl beside Yeowoon said. You look at the man, it’s Sulhu.

Sulhu glared at the girl make that girl shut up, she step backwards an ran away. Sulhu smirked.

*For some reason, i hate him.* Yeowoon thought.

*I’m hungry.* You thought.

*She’s beautiful.* Sulhu thought look at Yeowoon then go away.

“Let’s go eat, i’m hungry!” You said hugging Yeowoon’s wrists. “Okay, okay. But please stop hugged my wrists, you’re heavy.” Yeowoon said, you pouted.

== TS High School. ==

“Yo, hyung!” Jongup shout out hitting Daehyun’s shoulder.

“Yo.” Daehyun answered simply.

“Buy me some meal, man!” Jongup said rested his chin in Daehyun’s shoulder.

“I doesn’t have any money.” Daehyun said, annoyed. “So, why you can buy this milk?” Jongup said pointed his finger to a milk that being drinking by Daehyun.

“Buy it by yourself.” Daehyun said don’t care.

“Okay then.” Jongup said still put his chin in Daehyun’s shoulder.

== 5 minutes later ==

“....” Jongup decided to silent while his chin STILL at Daehyun’s shoulder.

“Stop it!!” Daehyun shout out hitting Jongup’s head and then laughing. “Hohohohoho~”

Jongup ran away but back again to Daehyun.

“What now? Huh?” Daehyun asked, annoyed again.

“Who is more handsome? Me? Or that freaking kingka? Huh?” Jongup said pointed his finger to TS’s kingka, Lee Byunghun or L.Joe.

“Me.” Daehyun answered with serious face.

“C’mon, hyung! You not allowed!” Jongup said hitting Daehyun’s back and make him angry.

“Ups, mian!” Jongup said and then ran away.

Daehyun look at L. Joe who look at him too.

*You’re not handsome anyway, you’re freak.* Daehyun thought.

*What’s wrong with you? Huh, i forget about B.A.P. Weird gang.* L. Joe thougt and then go.

== YG University ==

Minhyuk eating a snack lazily in the canteen, thinking about you. How lucky are you, being loved by three guys and now by four guys. Junhyung, He, daehyun, and Yoseob.

“Thinking about who?” Eunkwang said sit beside you with Hyunsik and Changsub.

“My girl.” Minhyuk answered, lie.

“Really? Is she from TS? Or JYP? Or.. From this university?” Changsub asked exitedly.

“JYP.” Minhyuk answered simply.

“Uh-huh, how unlucky are she. Being loved by a freaking weird man.” Hyunsik said put his hands around Minhyuk’s shoulder, the matter is, Minhyuk nodded because of what Hyunsik said.

“Don’t make a noise, you’re too noisy.” A girl said with some girl behind her.

“What’s your problem?” Changsub asked, annoyed by that girl.

“It’s a public place, can’t you lower your voice, huh?” That girl asked with a smirked on her lips.

“Hey, this is MY mouth.” Minhyuk answered.

Luckily, the lesson has to start. That girl go away with her friends and smirked at Minhyuk.

“Who’s that girl?” Eunkwang said, annoyed, you know it.

“I heard she’a a queenka.” Changsub answered while he stood up.

“I don’t care, why the queenkas always doing what they want to do? Weird.” Hyunsik said.