First, School Time..

Happy Café

“I’m go~” You said to Junhyung, he waved at you and you waved back.

You go to school by yourself, you seems very happy. It’s because school ended early today, you can go to Bonjour early too. When you almost arrive at school’s gate, Daehyun shout out your name.

“Yah!! Haeyeon-ah!” Daehyun shout out make you look at him who run to you.

“Want this?” Daehyun asked give you a chocolate.

“This? For me?” You asked exitedly. “Yes, but you must give me something important..” Daehyun said thinking about something.

“What?” You asked curiously, he smiling at you. “Kiss me?” He said, you hit him.

“Ouch!” “I don’t want to kiss you just for a chocolate!” You shout out and walked to school.

You look at Minhyuk who standing at the gate, when he noticed that you arrived at school, he wave at you.

“Haeyeon! Want this-“ He look at Daehyun who hold a chocolate that same with a chocolate that he hold too, Minhyuk glared at Deahyun but he just smirked at Minhyuk.

“Haeyeon-ah~” Someone shout out your name. *Who again, now?* You though and look at her, she’s Yeowoon, your bestfriend.

“Want to go to class together?” Yeowoon said hold your hands.

“We’re not finished yet talk to her...” Daehyun whispering. “You can talk with her later, you’re not will die, right?” Yeowoon said smiled at him.

“Let’s go~” Yeowoon said pulled your hands.

“How it’s feel to be loved by to guys who very handsome, huh?” Yeowoon said teased you.

“What? Love? We’re just friend!” You answered innocently.

*I feel sorry for them.. Very poor...* Yeowoon thought smiled at you.

“What’s wrong with you? Why you smile like that? Huh? Huh?” You said confusedly. “Nothing, c’mon! We must go to class now.” Yeowoon said, lying.

---

The class has ended, you seems very happy. Yeowoon who sit in front of you look at you curiously.

“Why? Something funny?” “Oh, yes! This school will ended ear-“ The teacher who doesn’t come out yet look at you, i mean, glared.

“Uh-oh.. Let’s go to canteen.” You said pull Yeowoon’s hands.

“What’s going on?” Yeowoon said.

“Why we can’t say a word that said we’re hate school in school?” You said, Yeowoon hit her foreheard with her palms.

“Of course we can’t!” Yeowoon said.

== TS High School ==

*I miss Haeyeon..* Daehyun thought while rested his head in the canteen’s table.

“Wohoo!! We ended the school early~” Jongup said hitting Daehyun, Daehyun glared at him, angry. But Jongup didn’t noticed it.

“Where are you going now? That caféagain?” Yongjae asked, Daehyun smiling, he nodded.

“Why you always go there? There is anything funny in that café.” Jongup said.

“I love the cake.” Daehyun said lying. “I want to go too.” Jongup and Yongjae said in the same time.

*I not want if you go there, you’ll like to go there everyday like what i do..* Daehyun thought.

“Why? Are we annoy you if we following you?” Yongjae said.

“Yes-“ “Okay! Let’s go then!!” Jongup shout out exitedly.

*it’s useless.. He never listening to me.* Daehyun thought.

== YG University ==

“Yah!! Lee Minhyuk!” Shout out a girl who run towards Minhyuk.

“What?” Minhyuk asked, annoyed. She love Minhyuk and she’s fussy, Minami from Japan.

“Want to go with me after school?” She said holding Minhyuk’s wrists.

“Uh-oh, I’m sorry, i have another activities.” Minhyuk said pulling his hands.

“Where are you going? You’re always say that to me!” Minami shout out make Minhyuk look at her.

“It’s not your bussiness.” Minhyuk answered coldly. Then, Eunkwang put his hands around Minhyuk’s shoulder.

“That girl still fussy, right?” Eunkwang said, Minhyuk nodded.

“Hey, want to mess around? Haha, i know, you want to go to that caféagain?” Eunkwang asked.

“Yeah, like an usual.” Minhyuk answered.

“Hmm.. “ Eunkwang whispering and then go away, he thinking about something.

“Weird.” Minhyuk whispered, Eunkwang look at him one second after Minhyuk say it.

“I’m sorry!” Minhyuk said while Eunkwang approach him again.

“For what? Hey, can we follow you to that café? Everyday you go there, it’s sounded like the meal is very delicious.” Eunkwang said.

“Oh, of course you can, the caféis not mine anyway.” Minhyuk answered. *Fortunately, he didn’t hear what i said a while ago..* He thought.

“Okay, goodbye then...” Eunkwang said go. “Yah! I’ll give you a punishment if you said that i’m weird again!” Eunkwang shout out while he go somewhere.

*Unfortunately, he heard what i said.* Minhyuk thought and then go to his class.

===

Please leave a comment and subcribes!