Am I A Bad Girl?

Happy Café

“What a teenager life, it’s beautiful, haha. Yong Haeyeon!! You’re next!!” Mr. Kim shouted, you gasped.

You step backwards, but Mr. Kim get down of the stage and hold your hands until you get up to the stage.

“What’s the words that make you very embarassed to get up?” Mr. Kim asked curiously, you gulped.

“I.. Will.. Say.. It.. I guess.” You said nervously, you look at Daehyun, he sighed. *I know you read my words!!* You thought.

“’Is there two people who confessed their feelings to you? Pick one of them!’” Mr. Kim shouted, you gasped and hit your forehead.

“Who the guys that confessed to her? Put your hands up!” Mr. Kim shouted, suddenly, Minhyuk and Daehyun put their hands in the air.

“Woaa, so brave!” Jongup said to Daehyun. “Shut up.” Daehyun said.

“Who will you pick?” Mr. Kim said teased you. “He... D...” You glanced at Daehyun who seems happy and you glanced at Minhyuk who seems sad.

“Junhyung oppa!!!” You shouted. “What?!” Junhyung shouted.

“You confessed to me a few years ago! Remember?!” You asked, Daeyoung(Remember? Junhyung’s girlfriend) glanced at Junhyung.

:: 7 Years Ago ::

“Oppa, there is! A birthday cake for you!” You said give Junhyung a potrait that being made by you.

“Woaa, it’s good! She’s good at drawing!” Doojoon said, Junhyung just smiled at you.

*Note : Junhyung and Doojoon is a chilhood bestfriend *

“Thanks, Haeyeon! I love you!” Junhyung said as he kissed your cheek, you blushed and Doojoon froze in his spot.

“Yah!! You can’t do it to your younger sister!” Doojoon shouted. “What? I just kissed her forehead, not her lips!!” Junhyung said, and then they shouted at each other.

:: Flashback end ::

“Oh.. Right..” Junhyung whispered and glanced at Daeyoung who turned her head.

“Come on, babe! It’s SEVEN Years ago! It’s mean before we’re dating!” Junhyung said but Daeyoung pretend not to hear it.

“So...” Mr. Kim whispered. “I’ll pick Junhyung oppa, but since he has a girlfriend, i’ll give up!” You said exitedly.

“Okay then, she has a reason.” Mr. Kim said. *It’s not funny.* Mr. Kim thought.

“Omo omo omo! You’re lying, right?” Yeowoon asked. “No, if you can’t believe me, ask to Junhyung oppa.” You said very proud that you can skip your worried feelings.

“It’s better than you who lie to EVERYBODY! EVERYBODY!!!” You said. “Stop it, don’t said it twice!” Yeowoon said as she leaving.

“And.. Are you kiss her?” You asked to Sulhu, teased. “Why i must?” Sulhu asked

“I’m watch it at drama, after they confessed and the girl said yes, suddenly, the boy kissing the girl!” You said, Sulhu nodded.

“But i know she will not like it.” Sulhu said. “You know her.” You said as you approached Junhyung and Daeyoung.

“Forget it, Daeyoung-ah. It’s happened when i’m just a children who was ten years old.” You said, Daeyoung nodded.

“Forget it, she’s so childish- Ouch!!” Junhyung shouted and look at his foot who being trampled by Daeyoung. You feel envy at them, and leaving.

*I don’t know why but i want to have a experience too.* You thought, suddenly, Daehyun appear. She look at your eyes, his face is just a few centimeters from yours.

“Pardon?” Minhyuk said and then hit Daehyun’s back.

“What are you doing with my beautiful back?” Daehyun asked glared at Minhyuk.

“Come on, guys. Don’t fighting! I don’t like it!” You shouted. “I’ll stop if you say yes to me.” Daehyun said. Once again, Minhyuk hit Daehyun’s back.

“L-let’s eat the food! Mrs. Kwon is preparing it at the table!” You said as you hold Daehyun and Minhyuk’s wrists. But, suddenly, Daehyun kiss your cheeks, you gasped, also Minhyuk who froze at his spot. Daehyun ran away.

“WAIT! YOU BASTARD!!!!” Minhyuk shouted, you touched your cheek, you blushed. *Wait! What are you thinking, Yong Haeyeon?!* You thought as you wipe your cheek.

“Wait! Why you wipe it?!” Daehyun asked in horror. You turned your head and leave him, Daehyun scratched his head and ran again when see Minhyuk.

*Is this just a dream? I like Daehyun oppa, but i also like Minhyuk oppa, both of them love me, who will i pick? Am i a bad girl if i like both of them?* You thougth still touching your cheek.  Secretly, Daehyun glanced at you.

===

Hohoho, are 'you' a bad girl?

Don't forget to leave a comment and subcribes if you like my story, i'm sorry if i make many mistakes with my english~