The Sport Festival Has Begin! [ Part 2 ]

Happy Café

You get the paper with cheerful face. You get down of Daehyun’s back.

“Wait! Do you want me to get the paper for you?” You asked. “No, i can get it.” Daehyun said after he jumping.

“Yeah, i’m too short for jump like that.” You said pouting. “Let’s go to the field!” Yeowoon said approached you.

“Where’s Sulhu?” You asked, teasing. “Die.” Yeowoon answered doesn’t care.

“Uh-huh, i’m here cutie.” Sulhu said waved to you. “What did you just called her?” Daehyun asked. “Mrs. Haeyeon.” Sulhu said and then hold Yeowoon’s hand.

“Haeyeon!! Help me!!!” Yeowoon shout out but you just look at her with straight face.

Daehyun hold your hands too and come out of the roof. “Wait-“ “Just hold my hand, do you want any clown approached you?” Daehyun asked. You shook your head.

“Good.” Daehyun said, until you get out of the indoor, you feel that something beating very fast. You don’t know what is this. You see at many people who seems get stressed after opened the paper. You go near the stage and opened the paper, you also trying to hide it, you doesn’t want another people look at it.

For a minute, your mind was empty and your mouth opened. You was very shocked.

“What’s the word writing in your-“ You closed it, Yeowoon look at you and smirked. “So, who will you pick? Uh-huh?” Yeowoon teased you, you leave her with a blushed cheek.

*What will i do? Who will i pick?* You thought covering your cheek with both of your palms.

“Okay, who want to shout out your answer in the stage?” Mr. Kim teased all of the student, there'sjust a few of students that seemshappyand some thatseemsconfusedand embarrassed. You wonder what the 'words' in their paper. You get the feeling that almost all of them have a paper that the meaning of words similar to yours.

Sulhu get up to the stage with a face that said ‘i’ll make you mine’. While the teacher just laughing and chuckled, not exept for Mrs. Park.

“I told you so, you’ll laughing too.” Another teacher from JYP said to Mrs. Park, she ignore it and focused on the stage.

“The word in my paper is ‘shout out your girlfriend’s name! If you don’t have a girlfriend, shout out a name of a girl that you fall in love with.’ I’m very lucky, because i’m a boy and not a girl, so, i’ll shout out her name.” Sulhu said very confident. A few seconds later, he look at Yeowoon and smiled.

“LEE YEOWOON!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!” Sulhu shout out, Yeowoon seems very shocked and her jaw fell down. “DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND? OR BESTFRIEND?” Sulhu shout out again.

“If i be that girl, i’ll nodded!!” A girl shout out to Sulhu, he shook his head. “I’m sorry, but the girl that i love isn’t you, her name is Lee Yeowoon!” Sulhu said, that girl’s cheek turn to red but she’s seems don’t care.

“Okay then! We will know the answer later!” Mr. Kim said, Sulhu get down of the stage and approached Yeowoon. “I told you, i was serious.” Sulhu said and then leave, you approached Yeowoon.

“Hey, i told you, he love you too.” You . “Shut up.” Yeowoon said and then leave.

“I know where are you going!!” You shout out, “SHUT UP!!” Yeowoon shout back from distance.

“Yong Haeyeon!” Mr. Kim shouted. “WHAT?!!” You shout back. *Please, don’t say that this is my turn!* You thought.

“Do you want to go up-“ You shook your head, Mr. Kim chuckle, he know the word in your paper, suddenly, Daehyun put his hands up.

“Pardon?” Mr. Kim asked, “I want to go up.” Daehyun answered.

“Are you sure? Okay then.” Mr. Kim said as he move a few foot.

“The word.. in my.. paper... is...” Daehyun hit his forehead, and look at the paper again. “Bring someone, that very important to you, it’s mean, your girlfriend or a girl that you fell in love with.” Daehyun glanced at you, you blinked many times.

Daehyun get down of the stage and approached you, he hold your hands and bring you up to the stage. Many girls shocked and covering their mouth with their palms.

“In facts, i want to talk something to her.” Daehyun said, you sighed and smiling.

“Haeyeon-ah.” Daehyun look at your eyes seriously. “Y-yeah?” You asked nervously.

“I’m in love with someone..” You’re shocked, it’s like you forgot how to breath. “Can i.. Yeah, practice to say ‘i love you’ to her? Practice with you, i mean.” Daehyun smiling, you smiled weakly.

“Okay then.” You nodded. “I love you, do you want to be my girlfriend?” Daehyun asked.

“Okay.” You answered, Daehyun’s smile grew on his lips. “So, tell it to her.” You said doesn’t want to look him.

“I’ve said it to her.” Daehyun said, you lifted your head. *What?!!* You thought.

“And she said ‘okay’.” Daehyun said to you, you blinked many times, again.

===

Suddenly, before my exam on this morning, this chapter's story line come out of my head-_________-

I'm sorry if i make many mistakes with my english, don't forget to leave a comments and subcribes if you like this story <3<3