Best Friends Forever

The Point is, I love you

 

Today’s Friday. It’s a weekend. Time check: 2 in the afternoon. My hair is currently in a messy bun and just like a normal teen, I’m facing my laptop. Oh, but I’m not actually focused on it. It’s time to gaze on my window to see if Myungsoo and Krystal passed by already. First of all, I’d like to clear that I’m not a stalker okay? I don’t know if Myungsoo have noticed but I’ve always done this every week even though they only pass by every other week. Okay. Hahaha. You may start laughing now. Yes, I’m THAT dumb and stupid.

“Seomi!!!” I heard my mum call.

*Shoot.  Mum, I’m actually waiting for someone! Still, I can’t make her wait, can’t I? It’s either I come to her now or.... World War III would initiate.* “Coming!” I replied and ran out of my room as I made my way to our kitchen.

“I should really start getting distant from Myungsoo. Sooner or later, I’m gonna have to leave him anyway.” I muttered to myself.

After coming down the stairs, I headed immediately to the kitchen after my mum told me to cook for myself. I quietly worked there until I felt something that made my eyes widen.

*SHOOT.*

“Myungsoo!!! Ugh!” I screamed loudly. I was holding a pot when my phone vibrated, caused by Myungsoo’s call. It was in my jacket pockets. It tickled me like hell on the tummy, causing me to touch the horrifyingly hot and burning walls of the pot.

“Seomi, Is something wrong?” my mother called from the laundry room.

“No mum!” I replied, finishing the ramyum first before I headed back upstairs.

My phone was still vibrating and Myungsoo was still calling.

*Damn. What does he want?!* I slammed the door, not wanting to answer his calls and tried to concentrate on my laptop. By the way, did I mention that only mum and I lives here? My dad and sibling are back in our hometown and we’re really not much of a rich family that’s why I’m currently in Seoul for my aunt to support my studies.

After I sat down, I heard some sounds on my window. There were small rocks being thrown on it.

*what the hell?*

“Come out of there~” Myungsoo whined as he looked like a sloth from the tree, asking me to go out.

“Why would I?” I raised an eyebrow at him after opening the window.

“Cause I want you to.” He replied and I gave him the looks. “Okay! So my parents are fighting again! >.< I don’t want to see them do their daily routine! I’m tired of it.”

“And does that have anything to do with me?” I said, not meeting his eyes.

“Muh?! Of course it does! You’re my best friend! “He said. I stiffened at the word best friend and let out a sigh.

“Hey... you seem sad. Did I do something?” he asked.

*Nothing. I just hate that I love you.* “Just like yesterdays, best friends forever...” I weakly said our friendship line.

“So is that a YES?!” he beamed and I weakly nodded. “Yay! Just like yesterdays, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!” he said.

“Yeah. Best friends...” I mumbled.

And with that, both of us headed off.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saranghae subbies! <3 
I'll try to update fast<3