At The Doll Store

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Hyuna's POV]

Ji Hyuni & I went to our dollhouse and take a rest. Omo! Fairy Tae Yeon had arrived. "Dollies! I'm back! And Pls. get back to the position cause we are having a visitor today! And let's see if who's the lucky doll to be bought and free to leave the Inhyungsaesang!" Fairy Tae Yeon explained and everyone prepared.


At Lee Gi Kwang's House....
[Gi Kwang's POV]

It's 8:30 in the morning and Umma is waking me up. "Yah Gi Kwang-sshi! Get up and accompanied Yu Jin to buy her birthday request!" Umma said. I Get up the bed while my eyes were still closed "Don't be lazy Kwanggie! Or else I'll freeze your credit card!" Umma cried angrily. "yeah! Ok fine! I'm going just get hell out of my room!" I replied irritatedly and get up the bed. "Don't answer me back like that Gi Kwang!" Umma cried angrily then leaved. "whatever!" I exclaimed and slammed the door of the bathroom.

After having a shower, I went downstairs through the kitchen to have my breakfast. At the Kitchen Umma and my niece Yu Jin.
"Anyeonghasaeyo! Oppa Gi Kwang!" Yu Jin greeted me. "Good morning! Little Yu Jin!" I greeted her back. Yu Jin my niece is 8 years old and it's her birthday today. "Oppa! I wanna have a bjd pls~" Yu Jin cried. "What's that princess?" I asked her curiously. "It's a ball jointed doll! Gosh Oppa!" She cried irritatedly "Ok, fine! So we are going to Inhyungsaesang Today so you can buy your bjd!" I replied and smiled. After the breakfast, Yu Jin & I headed to the Doll store called INHYUNGSAESANG.

At The Car..
"Aigoo! Yu Jin-ah the store is too far we have to go to Incheon!" I said "But Oppa! I wanna have a bjd for my birthday!" She demanded and started to cry. "Ok fine! So just shut up there and we  are going to buy a bjd!" I replied to stop her cry.
A few hours later we arrived at the doll store. The Store looks Kawaii and it really looks like a dollhouse..

[TAEYEON INHYUNGSAESANG DOLLSTORE]


"Omo! Oppa Gi Kwang Neomu Yeppundae!" Yu Jin cried in amazement. "Ok, let's get inside and choose your doll!" I replied and we both get inside.  Yu Jin is so excited and when we get inside there are lots of beautiful doll..

"What Do you like Sir?" A girl voice asked..

We both look at the girl..

"Uhmm, We are finding for a beautiful doll!" I replied

"Well, Sir there are lots of beautiful doll here. By The Way I'm Woori!" The girl said and we followed her as she headed to a chamber were lots of beautiful doll were displayed..


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=====
Chapter 2 is done! OMG! I was surprised cause I have 5 subcribers & 100+ viewers :) thanks for the support guys!
And remember I didn't own any of the photos in this fic