My Girlfriend Is A Doll, And I Love Her (Final)

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

Gi Kwang's POV

The next morning I went back to Busan. I headed to Inhyungsaesang. I went inside and asked the sales lady "Where's Hyuna??" I asked. "Hyuna? Oh! I think they're leaving busan for a new branch of Inhyungsaesang in Japan" The girl replied. "Huh! What? Is she still here?" I asked. "I Think so! just check outside" The girl said. "Gomawo!" I replied and hurriedly went outside, I search for Hyuna, until I reached the playground But I didn't found her. I was losing my hope, I think she leave me now. I sat on the bench and about to cry when I heard a voice spoke. "Mr. Lee" A girl voice said. I turned around and to see Hyuna at the back. "Hyuna!" I exclaimed and stood up. She just smiled at me. I came to her and hugged him tight. "Mr. Lee why do you always hugging me when you saw me?" She asked innocently. I smiled "Why you don't remember me?" I asked her instead of answering her question. "Mr. Lee, I don't know, But I really don't know you" She replied. I sighed. "I thought you're going to Japan?" I asked again while keep hugging her. "Because, the flight was adjusted, so we're going tomorrow" She replied. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "What is it?" She replied curiously. "Can you please stay?" I replied.

"What?" She said confusedly

"I love you" I whispered.

when I said those words her pushed me away.

"I thik you're weirdo Mr. Lee" she said in a scared tone.

I didn't say a word.

"If you can't be with me forever then let me show you at once that I love you" I said and pulled her for a kiss..

I kissed Hyuna with love. I was closing my eyes, and suddenly I felt some light brighting in my face. I opened my eyes and to see Hyuna closing her eyes. I broke the kiss and Hyuna Opened her eyes.

"Oppa?" She asked confusedly.

"Hyuna!" I replied

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here for you!" I replied.

"For what? Yoona & You were together" She said and I noticed that she's back to normal. and her memory is back

"Because you're the one I love! I don't care if what you are! All I care for is want you back" I said in a serious tone.

Her eyes widened. She stayed silent. "I'm sorry of what I've done at the concert" II started to apologize.

"It's alright Oppa, I know you just want to apologize" She replied. "Hyuna-ah, do you love me?" I asked her.

"Huh.." She said dumbfounded. I pulled her closer for a kiss. She kissed back and in a seconds we broke the kiss.

"So what's the answer?" I asked

"Oppa, I love you!" She said and hugged me tight. I hugged her back as we both feel the love to each other.

1 week later..

HOT ISSUE:

Lee Gi Kwang of Beast/B2ST revealed her girlfriend. Many people said that Gi Kwang's girlfriend looked like a Doll

In an interview Gi Kwang said that "My girlfriend is a doll & I loved her" -------

 

"Yah! Oppa, what is this?" Hyuna asked. "What?" I replied confusedly "The reporter said!"" hyuna said cutely "Ahh, wae? they said that you're a doll!" I replied. "Yah oppa!" She yelled "It's alright you're the beautiful human-doll I love" I said.

Hyuna's POV

Yay! I'm not a doll anymore, when Gi Kwang kissed me because he truly loved me. The spell was broken and it turns me into a real Human. Gi Kwang-Oppa and I was waiting for Ji Yoon & the B2ST. A few minutes later they arrived

"So, the party is on?" Ji yoon asked. "Yeah! Let's go!" We said. We went to a beach resort and enjoyed the sunny day. Gi Kwang & I happily run along the sea-side.

"Oppa thanks to your love" I whispered.

"No it's not, thanks for your love!" He replied.

We both smiled as we watch the sunset....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay Finally! It's done! So Hyuna & Gi Kwang live happily ever after XD

Sorry for not updating much! & really sorry for the lame ending :)

Don't worry guys! I still have a Gi-Kwang & B2ST fan-fics to come!

 

Please Comment ....