Hyuna Meets My Parents (Part 1)

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
I wake up in the morning and there's no rehearsal for today. Since it was my free day, I'm going to visit my parents today at our hometown. I went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth then take a shower.
After taking a shower, I went on the kitchen and I don't know what to cook. So I call the fast-food resto for a delivery. While waiting for the delivery, I sneak peek at Hyuna's room. She's sleeping like a baby. I take a closer look at her, She's so beautiful! Yeah she's beautiful cause she's a doll. I've been staring at her for a long time, when I suddenly heard a doorbell.  I get out of Hyuna's room & open the door. "Anyonghasaeyo! Your Delivery Sir!" The delivery man said then handed the bag of meal. I handed him the payment and a tip. "Gomawo!" I said and closed the door.

"Oppa!" Hyuna said. "Ow, you're awake!" I replied. She scratch her head. "Let's eat!" I said and we eat our breakfast. "So we're going to you parents house today?" She asked while chewing her food. "Neh!" I replied. After eating our breakfast, I ordered her to take a bath so we can go.

[Hyuna's POV]
I take a bath and get dressed. I'm so excited to meet his parents, I'm so happy cause I met lots of humans. I get out of my room and Gi Kwang was waiting at the living room. "Let's Go!" He said and we leave the apartment. We ride on his car way to his parents home. After a few hours, We get in Gi Kwang's Home. Their doll-house is so big I mean it's Human House! "Oppa, your house is so big!" I exclaimed in amazement. "Not At all, it's one of our house here in Seoul!" Gi Kwang replied. "Ohhhhh, but it's so cool!" I replied. And we entered the gate of their house...

[The House Looks Like This]


[Gi Kwang's POV]
We entered the mansion, "Anyeonghasaeyo!" The maids greeted and bowed. "Anyeonghasaeyo!" Hyuna replied to them. I just ignored her stupidity. "Oppa why you didn't say hello to them?" Hyuna asked. I didn't say a word and just ignored her. We get inside and Umma was on the living room reading a magazine. "Umma!" I called her up. She stopped reading and looked at me. "My Kwanggie!" She exclaimed and excitedly hugged me. "Uhmm, is this your new girlfriend?" She asked while staring at Hyuna. "Anyeonghasaeyo, Madam" Hyuna greeted Umma. "What a nice and beautiful lady!" Umma said, I think Umma's first impression to Hyuna is good and It seems Umma likes her. "Kamsahamnidda~" Hyuna replied. "So Kwanggie this is your new girlfriend?" Umma asked again. "Neh, Umma she's Kim Hyuna from Incheon!" I replied. "What a nice name, So this girl is from Incheon? Come on let's take a chat outside at the garden!" Umma said and we are about to walk when Yu Jin suddenly interrupt. "Oppa!" Yu Jin called me up, She went downstairs and give me  a hug. "Oppa who's that girl?" Yu Jin asked while staring at Hyuna. "She's you Oppa's girlfriend!" Umma answered Yu Jin's question. Yu Jin take a closer looked at Hyuna. "She's ugly! I don't like her!" Yu Jin exclaimed. "Aniya~ She's so beautiful like a doll!" Umma said. "Whatever!" Yu Jin get back to her room. "Ahh dear, just ignore that little brat! Let's go at the garden!" Umma said and pulled Hyuna and they have a chit-chat. I was wondering why Yu Jin didn't like Hyuna, Hyuna is a doll and Yu Jin likes doll? Whatever...

At The Garden...
Umma & Hyuna keep chatting and I'm just listening to their chat. "So Hyuna, how did you meet Gi Kwang?" Umma asked. I was scared of what will Hyuna replied. "We met at Incheon, in the inhyungsaesang doll store!" Hyuna replied. "Wow, that's nice so, are you a doll-maker or something?" Umma asked again. Hyuna was about to answer but "She's the owner of the store where Yu Jin & I bought the doll on her birthday!" I said. Hyuna looked at me in confused. "Oww, Hyuna drink your tea!" Umma said....

After an hour "Gi Kwang, I'm going to our company! Your appa wants me to help there so please let Hyuna enjoy our paradise mansion! And please the two of you stay here for one night!" Umma said. I can't refuse, because if I will she will freeze my bank account. "Neh Umma!" I replied. "Anyeong, Madam!" Hyuna said, Umma smiled "Just call me Umma!" Umma said. "Neh, Umma" Hyuna replied. As Umma leave, I went to my room and leave Hyuna at the kitchen with the helpers and maids....

[Hyuna's POV]
Hmmm why did that Kid Yu Jin didn't like me, "Uhmm, Ahjumma where was the room of the little girl named Yu Jin?" I asked. "Ow at the 2nd floor Miss Hyuna, You Know Miss Hyuna you're so beautiful like a doll!" The maid said "Ahh Thanks, you're beautiful too" I replied cheerfully...
I leave the kitchen and went upstairs and entered Yu Jin's room...

"Wow~" I cried in amazement, the room was really beautiful. "Hey! How dare you to enter my room!" Yu Jin exclaimed...

______________________________________________________________________
New Chapter Update Dollies! What do you think guys? I have nothing to say but please comment,subscribe and keep supporting my fna-fic!