Im YoonA my ex-girl!

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
I was freaking out this day, imagine there's a magical doll who turned into a Human? Finally the doll named Hyuna turned into a doll again. My fear was gone & I'm ready to go to cube ent. dance studio.

At The Cube Ent. Studio...
Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, Yo Seob & Dong Woon was rehearsing. "Yah Lee Gi Kwang you're late!" Our manager exclaimed. "Mianhae! coz' there's some trouble in my apartment!" I replied humbly. We start the rehearsal and after a few minutes there's a girl who entered the room. "Hi babe!" Jun Hyung said to the girl. And the girl is Im Yoon A my ex-girlfriend, she's from SM entertainment and in the girl-group called SNSD/Girls Generation. I don't why does she fell inlove to Jun Hyung. It's alright with me if Jun Hyung likes her. "Anyeonghasaeyo!" She greeted us all. "Yah! yah! break time!" The manager exclaimed and it's our break-time.

Jun Hyung & Yoona was sitting in the couch. While the other B2ST and me is eating our snacks. "Yah! Look at them, they're so sweet!" Dong Woon cried. "Yah! not as sweet as Gi Kwang & Yoona when they were a couple!" Yo Seob exclaimed. "But I think Gi Kwang had move-on right?" Doo Joon said. I just nodded but deep inside I'm hurt and I really missed Yoona. Why did you break up with me Yoona? I love you so much. After the break it's time to rehears again and Yoona is watching us. I can't take my eyes off her. she's really pretty, and I've noticed that she's looking at me too..

After The Rehearsal...
I was in the locker-room and I didn't noticed Yoona followed me. Ji Yoon my best-friend entered the locker room. "Yah! Gi Kwang-sshi!" She called up.  "Yah! what are you doing here you punk!" I replied. "Chinguya! You're so harsh! I'm having a training here in cube ent.!" She replied. Then suddenly Yoona came up. "Yah! you girl stop flirting my Gi Kwang!" She exclaimed. and came closer at me. "Huh? what are you talking about girl?" Ji Yoon said confusedly. I was shock of what Yoona have said.  "Don't GIRL me! You don't know me? I'm IM YOONA of the famous girl-group Girls Generation!" Yoona said boastfully. "Auhh! Correction I'm not flirting him! He's my bestfriend and you?" Ji Yoon fight back. Yoona was gonna speak but I suddenly interrupt their fight. "Yah! Yah! Stop that guys!" I said and tried to stop them. "Neh, Chungu! I gotta go see you later!" Ji Yoon replied and give Yoona a death glare. When Ji Yoon Leave, I talk to Yoona "What are you doing here Yoona? I thought you're with Jun Hyung?" I asked here. "Well, I'm here because of you! I really miss you babe!" Yoona said flirtly. "Auhh! Stop that! I'm not your boyfriend anymore!" I exclaimed and leave her at the locker room.

[Yoona's POV] You're mine Lee Gi kwang! You're mine no one can touch you, you're mine!

[Gi kwang's POV]
I went back to the rehearsal room. "Yah! Let's go home now!" Yo Seob cried excitedly. "Ok come on! but I have something to tell you Yo Seobie!" I replied, while the two of us walking way out the building. "What is it Kwangie?" Yo Seob asked. I take a deep breathe and tell about the doll who turned into a human. "You know, there's a strange thing happening to me! I recieved a doll and I accidentally kissed the doll and it turned into a human!" I explained. "What?" Yo Seob asked confusedly "hahahahahahahahha!" Yo Seob burst into laugh. "What's funny?I'm telling you the truth! Yo Seob if you're not going to believe me I'll show you!" I said a little irritate. "Ok fine! Stop making fantasies Gi kwang! you should move-on about you and Yoona!" Yo Seob said and he kept laughing. "yeah! Speaking of Yoona, you know she peek in the locker room and she's trying to flirt me!" I said while remembering Yoona flirting me on the locker room. "Jeongmal?!" Yo Seob exclaimed in surprised. "Yeah, I think she have a feeling for me nowadays!" I replied. "But her boyfriend was Jun Hyung! you can't do anything! If I'm YOU! I'll find a girl and make Yoona Jealous, so you can prove that she really  have a feelings for you!" Yo Seob explained. Yo Seob was right, Yoona does have a feelings for me. But she kept making me jealous because she knew that I'm still inlove with her. "You're right Yo Seob!" I said cheerfully and smiled. "What's with the smile? hahahaha I'm going home now!" Yo Seob said and went home.

I went home and think about what Yo Seob said. I sit at the couch and I glanced at the doll who's sitting on the table. hmmm Alas! I have an Idea, I'll make this doll to be my girlfriend so Yoona will get Jealous and will comeback to me!

__________________________________________________________________________
Anothe Update! thanks for the comments and subscribe! wahhhh so boring chapter hahahaha :)