Teasing Hyuna!

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
After the dinner, Finally Umma & Yu Jin want to leave. "Oppa can I have this doll?" Yu Jin asked sweetly. "Aniya! that's my girl-friends doll, she left it here!" I replied. "Yah! Yu Jin-ah, please give that to you Oppa! It's his girlfriends doll!" Umma said to Yu Jin. "Did you hear that?" I said, then Yu Jin gave the doll to me. "Gomawo, my Yu Jin don't worry I'' buy you another doll!" I said and tapped Yu Jin's head. "Jeongmal Oppa? Wow!" Yu Jin cried in amazement. "Neh!" I replied and she hugged me tight. "But Oppa, I really like your girlfriend's doll" Yu Jin pouted. "But It's her doll since she was a kid, so she won't let you have it" I replied and brush her hair. "Neh, Oppa!" She replied and they leave and say goodbye to me. When They leave, I immediately locked the door and get back to Hyuna. I closed my eyes and kissed the doll and it turns into a human as usual. But I feel something strange to myself..

I didn't know that I still kissing Hyuna even she turns into a Human.  I never noticed that I still kissing her soft & sweet lips. I  opened my eyes widened and breaked the kiss. "Hahh!" I gasped. "Oppa?!" Hyuna said in confused. "something's wrong?" She asked concernly. "Anio!" I replied and stood up. "Oppa, I'm hungry!" She said and touched her tummy. "Ow, there's some dish left at the table!" I replied and I feel kinda nervous. "Neh!" She replied and run to the kitchen. Why I was nervous and kinda guilty? what kind of feeling is this? Do I like her? Anio She's a doll! "Aissh!" I sighed and go to the bathroom and take a shower.

[Hyuna's POV]
Hmmm, why did Oppa kissed me so long? But I like it kekekeke. "Oppa, Saranghae!" I whispered then giggled and take a scoop of rice. "Hmmm, When will be the next crescent?" I asked myself anf take a bite of spicy beef. "Aissh! What should I do? I'm going to be a doll-human,doll-human forever?" I asked myself. I should visit inhyungsaesang!After a few minutes I finished eating and started to wash the dirty dishes. "Are you done there?" Gi Kwang suddenly spoke behind me. "Hah! Oppa! You sca---" I gasped and my words suddenly cut. Gosh Oppa is half- & I saw those chocolate abs. I closed my eyes. "What?" Gi Kwang asked. "Oppa, you're half-!" I replied. "Ow! really?! hahahaha I didn't know that dolls are afraid of half- human!" He said then burst in laugh. "Neh, just get your t-shirt there!" I replied and still closing my eyes. After a few seconds of silent, I feel a warm body and hard arms hugging me. I opened my eyes and Oppa hugging me while half-. "What If I don't want to get my t-shirt and I'll hug you for 4 minutes" Gi Kwang said. I looked at him in confused but deep inside I'm going to burst in happiness. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Neh! Can't you see I'm hugging you!" Gi Kwang replied and smiled. "Oppa, you're teasing me! you're so mean!" I pouted. "1..2..3....4..! Time is up!" I counted but he keep hugging. "Oppa get away!" I exclaimed. "Ok fine!" He pouted and leave me alone.

"Yah! You're so mean!" I shouted and I heard him laughing. "Why does he teased me? But Hayyyy" I said to myself. After cleaning the kitchen. I went to my room and started to think. "Hmm, Why did I change my clothes? did someone touched me while I was a lifeless doll?" I asked myself curiously. "Whatever! Aigoo where's my phone!" I cried and search for my phone. "You're looking for this?" Gi Kwang asked behind at the door. "Hah! Oppa you scared me me again! Why are you peeking! Neh! I'm looking for it! Where did you found my phone?" I said and came closer to him. "At the couch!" He replied and give the phone then turned around. "Oppa gomawo!" I said and give a smile "Ok babo doll! He replied and walk away. I was about to close the door but he suddenly turn around and "Hey! We have a day out tomorrow!" He said. "Where are we going at the cube entertainment office?" I asked excitedly. "Anio! Where going to my home! You're going to meet my parents!" He replied and turn around and started to walk. "Ok!" I replied a little bit scared. "Hmm what if his parents don't like me?" I wondered....

_______________________________________________________________________
New Chapter update by readers demand :) hehehehe! I think this is the most sweetest chapter I've ever wrote! Just Kidding! I know it's boring! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
And who's the B2UTY's here? I launch my first SERIES Collection in one fan-fic.  "LOVE TREE" Series. There are lot's of B2ST mini fan-fics there! But there are no fan-fic written there so It's only the description and forword! And I'll write the 1st fan-fic soon...
Thanks for reading