At The Kitchen & Yoona?

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

Hyuna's POV
After meeting Gi Kwang's parents, we get back at the apartment. "So tired!" Gi Kwang sigh. "Oppa are you ok?" I asked. He looked at me "When will be the next transformation? I mean you turning human to a doll, doll to human?" He asked. I think and started to count the days with my fingers. He suddenly hold my hands and pulled me closer to him. I was shock and my eyes widened. He suddenly kissed me, I closed y eyes and feel his warm lips pressing on mine. He pulled back and turned around. I blushed and decided to go to the kitchen. "Oppa! I'm going to cook for our dinner!" I said. "Ok!" He simply replied, I was about to walk when he grabbed my hand again. I looked back with a amused look. "I'll help you!" He said and give a smile. I nodded and we both went on the kitchen. He wore a clothe (apron) "What's that Oppa?" I asked.  "Hmm apron! I'll put yours!" He replied. And he put the apron to me...

At The Kitchen...
We get the cooking book and choosed what to cook. hmm what if we cook chadol baki(Sliced Beef Brisket),dwinjang chigae(Beef & Vegetable Bean Soup), tukguk (Rice cake soup) & Sam (Vegetable & beef wrap) "Wow so yummy!" I cried in excitement, He smiled and we started to prepare the reciepe. Well the big refregirator was full of food ingridients. I started to chop the vegetables as he started to mix the spices and sliced the beef. While waiting for the steamed beef. I take a glanced on him reading the cooking book. He noticed me and looked at me. I looked away. "What was that?" He asked and smiled. I looked at him again. "Nothing!" I lied. He came closer and leaned his head to my shoulder. "Yah! Oppa your head is so heavy!" I exclaimed. He get his head off my shoulder and looked at me. "Ow! sorry" He replied. He get back on the steamed beef. I've noticed that he's been kind and not rude or harsh. After a few hours cooking it's  dinner time.

While we are eating...
"Ding Dong! Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang. "Ow I'll get it!" He said and stood up then went on the main door. "Oppa~~~~~" A girl voice cried excitedly and happily. I take a look at them and Omo! It's Yoona. She hugged Gi Kwang and Gi Kwang hugged her back. "Oppa I miss you!" She said and attempted to kiss Gi Kwang but Kwanggie refused. "What are you doing her Yoona?" Gi Kwang asked. "Uhmm, I was alone at my house so want to sleep over here if it's ok with you?" She replied. Gi Kwang was silent and he's thingking. "Jebal~ Just one night!" She pouted. "Ok fine! by the way have you eat?" Gi Kwang replied. "Uhmm nope!" She replied. "Nice! join us here!" Gi Kwang said and Yoona smiled and they're both heading on the dining room so I get back to my sit. "Anyeong Hyuna!" Yoona said as Gi Kwang help her to sit at the vacant table. "Hello" I replied while chewing the beef. "By the way why you want to sleep here? instead of sleeping at Junhyung's house?" Gi Kwang asked. "Uhmm, Junhyung wasn't around he's on a family vacation" Yoona replied and take a bite of the yuk guk rice-cake. "Oh, So you're going to sleep at the guess room" Gi Kwang said. "Ow, what if I sleep with?" Yoona said and laugh. "UUhmm" Gi Kwang was confused. "I was joking! I know you're sleeping with Hyuna right?" Yoona said. "Ye--" Gi Kwang answered but I cut it "Aniyo! We sleep in seperate rooms!" I interrupt. "Ow really?" Yoona said giveng a 'can't believe' look. "Well when Gi Kwang & I have been together before we sleep in the same room!" Yoona said. "Ahhh" I just mouth open. "But Tonight Hyuna & I were sleeping on the same room since you're sleeping on her room!" Gi Kwang replied and my eyes widened. "But Oppa!" I'm trying to complain. He looked at with a 'what? just shut up' Look. "Ok! I'm going to sleep at your room!" Yoona said giving her best fake smile....
What's with this chapter? why Yoona is here?

______________________________________________________________________
New Chapter but a late update! Sorry about that guys! Kinda Haitus! I don't have any idea what will happen next! but this fan-fic is still ongoing. I'm just busy and too busy at my horror fan-fic. And I feel so sad for the subscribers that un-subscribe aww~ but it's alright ^_^

By The Way I CHANGE the poster... want to find it cute (^ 3 ^)