I Accidentally Kissed The Doll!

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
The next morning...
It was really an amazing dream, I saw a beautiful girl beside me & she's the most beautiful Ive ever seen.
I fully opened my eyes & it's morning, I look at the clock & it's 8:30 in the morning. I get up & sit at the bed. I look at the doll who's sitting in nightstand. I smiled at the lifeless doll.
"Good morning Hyuna! You know I've dream about you last night!" I said to the lifeless doll. I get off the bed & went to the bathroom. I take a breakfast & headed to the cube entertainment office.

I'm Lee Gi Kwang, a singer & a dancer. I'm a member of a kpop boy-group called BEAST/B2ST.  We are rehearsing fo our comeback.

At The Dance Studio...
I enter the room and my Hyungs are there. "Anyeonghasaeyo!" I greeted them. "Yah! Gi Kwang, whats up?" Yo Seob cried. "I'm fine! Yah, Yo Seob I have something to tell you!" I said to Yo Seob. "Neh, what is it?" He asked excitedly. I was goig to tell Yo Seob about yesterday but our manager called up to start the rehearsal. After rehearsal, Hyung Doo Joon decided to get relax at the club. So we all headed to the club to drink some sujo & other alcoholic drinks.

At The Club..
Music is beating up and party people were dancing at the dance-floor. "Yah, Gi Kwang you have something to tell?" Yo Seob asked while drinking a glass of sujo. "Neh! You know guys I recieved a mysterious box from nowhere, and I was surprised it's a doll inside it!" I told them what happened yesterday. "You know Gi Kwang, stop making fantasies! go find a girl for you. I thought you have move-on?" Yo Seob replied. When Yo Seob say the word "Move-on" I suddenly remember my ex-girlfriend Yoona, who's now the girlfriend of Jun Hyung. "Yeah! Come-on let's drink alot!" I exclaimed to cheer myself. Until now I can't forget Yoona, she's still the one I truly love. But she broke-up with me because she like Jun Hyung.

"Yah Gi Kwang, you drink too much! I'll send you home!" Doo Joon said. and my head is aching & I feel dizzy. Hyung Doo Joon, sent me home & he just leave me to my couch! after a few hours, I woke up & I still feel dizzy. I tried to walk to reach my bedroom. And luckily I did. I'm in the bedroom & I'm standing, I stared at the doll who's in the same position again. I came closer to the nightstand. And Aigoo, I suddenly fall & my head dropped to the nightstand & I accidentally kissed the doll. After a few seconds there's a bright light coming from the doll, I get back & stared at the doll. And it suddenly turned into a human. I thought I was dreaming & hallucinating cause I'm drunk. The small sized doll, turned into a size of a human. She smiled at me And she suddenly came closer. My eyes widened in shock. And my dizziness was gone, when she came closer I screamed at the top of my lungs. I'm so scared I can't believe that the doll was alive. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed and screamed. "Shh~Shh!~ I'm not going to hurt you!" She suddenly spoke and It makes me more scared "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!" I screamed again. I tried to runaway but I suddenly slipped & slide down then hit my head on the floor (Whatta Ouch!) I don't know what happened next cause after I hit my head, I suddenly get dizzy & the whole thing that happened next, I was sleeping...