Go Shopping With A Doll!

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
After a few minutes, I've noticed that she took so long for taking a bath. I went to the bathroom and knock the door. "Yah! Hyuna-sshi, used the bathrob if you're done there! It's hanging beside the towels" I exclaimed. "Neh, Oppa!" She replied.  My things we're ready and I'm next to take a bath so I waited outside the bathroom. After a few seconds she's done and opened the door. Good she knows what is a bathrob but..

"Yah Yah! what's in your hair? Why there are some bubbles In your hair? You didn't rinsed it well right?" I said while looking at her wet hair with bubbles of shampoo. "Hah? What?" She said confusedly and look up her head.  "Aissh!" I sighed and came closer to her, I dragged her back to bathroom. And  washed her hair with the shower.  "Yah, you're really a babo!" I said softly while rinsing her hair, I feel like I was a in a salon doing the jobs of the gays. "Hmm..What's Babo Oppa?" She asked innocently then look up at me. "Babo means stupid!" I replied irritatedly. "Oppa you're such a high tempered!" She pouted. After a few seconds we're done and I told her to wear her previous clothes cause we're going to the mall. When she leave the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and take a bath.

At My Car..
When we're done we went down and headed to the parking lot were my car is parked. I looked around and securing if there's a paparazzi or not. Then I let her in to my car and we both drive way to the mall. While driving she playfully opened the window and say "Anyeonghasaeyo" to the people. Aishh this doll is a trouble-maker. "Yah! Yah! Stop it! Paparazzi's and my fans would saw me close the window!" I yelled while driving then looking at her. She look back at me and nodded. She closed the window and quietly pouted. "You're leading me to trouble!" I exclaimed, "But~~" She answered but I stopped her to speak. "Shut up!" I yelled. then she become quiet. After a few minutes we arrived at the mall. I used my sun-glasses to cover my identity as a kpop star (A celebrity Thing). "Oppa what are you wearing? it looks like a bee-eyes!" She asked innocently. I sighed "It's called eye-glasses!" I replied and we went inside the mall.

At The Mall...
"Wow! Neomo Yeppundae!" She cried in happiness and excitement. "Come-on let's go to department store!" I said then she followed me but she can't take off her eyes from the things at the mall.
[Hyuna's POV]
Wow all human things is more prettier than doll things. Omo! those cute stuffs. Gi Kwang and I went to the ladies appareal.
[Gi Kwang's POV]
She's so cute when she act innocently. But wait! I don't know what to buy for her! she needs somegirly thing like underwears,clothes, shoes and more. I'm a guy so I don't know what to do. Hmmm I got an Idea! "Oppa! This store is more beautiful & cooler that Q-ri's boutique" Hyuna said cheerfully. "Who's Q-ri?" I asked her "Uhmm she's my doll-friend! So what we gonna do now?" She said and keep smiling at me. "Uhmm, I'll call my-friend to help you with your clothes!" I replied and get my phone then called Ji Yoon.

"Yobeosaeyo?! Gi Kwang Chingu!" Ji Yoon said
"Neh, can you go here at forever21 store! near namsang!" I replied
"Wooh! WHat are you doing there? you're going to buy new clothes?" She asked
"I'll explain later just get in here now! I need you help!" I replied
"Ok! Chingu see you then!" She replied and I hang-up the phone.

"What is that oppa? Why did you put that into your ears? and talking to yourself?" Hyuna asked curiously in innocent tone. "Aissh! It's a cellphone babo!" I replied irritatedly. "Ahhh! That's call oppa! can I have one?" She said cheerfully. Ughh this girl can't notice that I'm irritated with her. "Neh, if you'll not act stupid!" I replied and we both waited for Ji Yoon.

After a few minutes Ji Yoonie arrived and she was surprise when she saw Hyuna "Who's this Chingu? your new girlfriend?" Ji Yoon asked while pointing to Hyuna. I came closer to Ji Yoon. "She's a doll who turned into a human then I'm going to make her as my girl-friend to make Yoona Jealous!" I whispered then she burst into laugh. "Hahahhaha! Chingu you're crazy! But she's really looks like a doll!" She cried while laughing. Hyuna can't hear anything cause she's busy at the Rilakkuma stuffs. "But speaking of JEALOUS! I'm in with it!" Ji Yoon continued. "I know you'll not believing me but it's true! I'll explain late just help her with her needs!" I replied and Ji Yoon nodded. "Yah! Hyuna-sshi!" I called up Hyuna, then she playfully come to us and she act like a kid. "Meet Ji Yoon my best-friend! She will help you shopping your needs!" I explained. Hyuna nodded and looked at Ji Yoon. "Anyeonghasaeyo, Eonie! Hyuna-imnidda!" She greeted Ji Yoon cheerfully. "Neh! Anyeonghasaeyo~" Ji Yoon replied then give a smile.

Suddenly, I recieved a text message from Doo Joon.

To: Gi Kwang
From:Doo Joonie

Anyongg! Gi Kwang-sshi, we're here at namsang tower! come and join us here!

To: Doo Joonie
From: Gi Kwang

Ok, I'm coming~


I get back to Ji Yoon & Hyuna. "Uhm, Ji Yoonie! I have to meet beast at the namsang tower! just go there after shopping with hyuna, and please take care of her too!" I said to Ji Yoon and she nodded. "Yah! Hyuna don't make stupid things along with your Eonie!" I said to Hyuna and she cutely nodded. "Oppa where are you going?" She asked "I'm going to meet my other friends! Eoni Ji Yoon will take care of you!" I replied and she nodded, then I leave them at the store..

[Hyuna's POV]
Gi Kwang leave and I'm with Eoni Ji Yoon. "How are Hyuna!" Ji Yoon said cheerfully "I'm fine! So what should we do now Eoni?" I asked her. "Uhmm let's buy some undies and bra for you!" She replied and we headed to the lingerie place. Then we grabbed some dresses and she told me to wear it at the fitting room. "Omo! Neomu yeppundae it fits you!" Eoni Ji Yoon cried cheerfully. Afterwards she get other dresses and it's really pretty.

Like This...



After buying some shoes,dresses and more. Ji Yoon & I dressed up and Ji Yoon told me that we're going to Namsang Tower cause Gi Kwang and his friends were waiting there for us. I thanked Ji Yoon for helping and she smiled at me "You know Hyuna, I really wanted a little sister! Now I have you can we be friends and hang-out sometimes?" She said cheerfully. "Sure Eoni! I like to you to be my Eoni!" I replied and we're dressed liked this....


And we both went to NAMSANG TOWER....