Hyuna Is Missing??

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
The movie is finished and Hyuna feel sleepy. "Wanna Sleep Now?" I asked her. She nodded and I lead her to the room. "Sleep Well" I said then leave her and went to my room and sleep.

The Next Morning....
I woke up early coz' I was worried that Hyuna would went to the balcony again. It's 6:20 in the morning and I check Hyuna in her room. She's sleeping peacefully. I closed the door of her room and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and there's only few foods were there. "Hmm I need to grocery" I sighed. I cooked some korean noddles for breakfast. After a few minutes Hyuna was awaked "Good Morning!" I greeted her while placing the bowl of noodles at the dining table. "Good Morning!" She greeted back while yawning. "Let's eat!" I said and she smiled. While we're eating, I glanced at the calendar near the fridge. "Ow, Tomorrow there will be a perfect cresent moon!" I said while taking a bite of a noodles. She look at the calendar too. "Neh-neh so-so I'm going back to a doll again!" She replied while chewing the noodles. "Neh, so I'll kiss you again!" I replied cleverly then she smiled. Oh Crap those beautiful smile....

At The Cube Ent.,,
We both went to the cube ent. studio "Oppa what is this place? Omo! Whatta huge tall box!" She cried while pointing the cube entertainment building. "Ha! that's called a BUILDING!" I replied and entered the building and she followed me. "So what is this place?" She asked again while we're entering  the elevator. "It's an entertainment building! I worked here" I replied as the elevator went up "Aigoo! It's pulling me up!" She exclaimed and hugged me tight cause she's stupid scared. "Yah you're acting a babo again!" I exclaimed. The elevator opened and we walked way to the studio. "Oppa, I don't want to enter that room there! it's pulling me up!" She said innocently. "Ok fine so what do you want? walk into the stairs?" I asked her irritatedly. She didn't answered. "Ok listen to me! When we enter the room you should act to be my girlfriend ok?" I explained to her. She nodded and we entered the room.

"Gi Kwang-sshi!" The B2ST members greeted me. "Ohh you're doll girlfriend is her!" Yo Seob said and say hello to Hyuna. "She actually looked like a doll!" Hyun Seung added. "Anyeonghasaeyo!" Hyuna greeted them.  "Wow! finally she spoke! And her voice is so cute!" Dong Woon cried cheerfully. "Yah, let's start the photo-shoot!" The manager said. then we all started to dressed up & makeover. "Hyuna just stay there!" I said to Hyuna and she sits at the couch. The photoshoot started and Hyuna cheerfully looking at us. The Photoshoot ended 2:30 pm, So we have our lunch at the private resto.

At The Resto..
"I'm so tired!" Dong Woon sighed. "It's alright Maknae! We have to relax now!" Doo Joon said. "So Hyuna what do you want to eat? I'm sure you're so hungry!" Hyun Seung asked Hyuna. "Hmm, I do--" She said but I suddenly interrupt. "Hmm, I'll be the one to order for her hyung!" I said and Hyun Seung nodded. I ordered Hyuna some of my faorite dish and luckily she like it too.
"I really want to go to the club!" Yo Seob said. "So let's go! I'll call Yoona!" Jun Hyung agreed. "Hmm, So we have no appoinment this afternoon so why not?" Doo Joon agreed too. "I agree!" Dong woon said while chewing some vegetables. "Ok, I agree too!" I said then smiled. "So you gonna bring Hyuna right?" Yo Seob asked. "Neh! If I'll leave her at the house I'm sure my yeobeo will become lonely!" I replied and stared at Hyuna. She smiled and "Oppa! I wanna go to the club too!" She cried excitedly "Ok!" I replied.

Going To The Club...
It's 6:45 pm and We are ready to go to the club. Hyuna was very excited, She dressed up in a simple party dress and we headed to the club. The B2ST members was there and Yoona was also there with her SNSD friends Soo Young & Yuri. "Hey! Gi Kwang!" Yo Seob called up. "Wow! Hyuna is so pretty!" Hyun Seung & Dong Woon said in amazement. "Ugh? Yeah I know I'm Pretty!" Yoona suddenly spoke. Hyun Seung & Dong Woon stared to each other. "I mean Hyuna! As in H-Y-U-N-A!" Hyun Seung explained. Everyone laugh including me & Jun Hyung. "Babe!It seems you & HYUNA have the same name pronunciation but in different spelling!" Jun Hyung said to Yoona & I can see in her facial expression that she's embarrassed. "Ok guys don't kill the party! Let's go to the dancefloor!" Doo Joon cried. and everyone went to the dancefloor. Yoona was pissed off.
"Oppa! I'm going to pee!" Hyuna whispered to me. "Ok just find the comfort room and get back here!" I replied while dancing with b2st & snsd.

[Hyuna's POV]
Luckily I found the comfort room. After peeing, I went back to the club. I search for Gi Kwang and his friends. They're gone, I went outside and to search for them. but I can't find them. I went to the parking lot were Gi Kwang
's car parked. "Hmm where's Gi Kwang Car? Aigoo! I can't remember his car!" I said to my self. I walk around the parking lot to find Gi Kwang's car "Yah! the car!" I shouted and I saw Gi Kwang's car driving off. I started to walk fast and follow the car. It's so fast so I run. "Yah! Wait for me!" I shouted and keep running. "Ha-ha-ah-ah-ha!" I sighed while catching my breathe. I keep running until I stepped on the rock and I fell. "Aigoo! I've got scratches & bruises! But I have to run!" I said to myself & keep running to the street until I can't find the car. I went at the park and sit at the bench. "I'm so stupid! Why did I pee? Gi Kwang leave me! I think he doesn't like me & I think he abandoned me!" I said to myself and started to cry. there's no people at the park it's so cold cause its already night. I think it's 8:00 pm. I cried & cried "I regret that I wished to be a HUMAN!" I said while crying.

[Gi Kwang's POV]
We keep dancing & drinking some alcoholic drinks. "Yah yah! Did you seen Hyuna?" I asked them. "Anio! I though she went to the comfort room?" Yo Seob asked while sipping a glass of vodka. "Hmm I'll check her out!" I said and get up from the couch. "I'm coming with you!" Hyun Seung said. "Ok let's go!" I replied.

[Yoona's POV]
Hmm Gi Kwang why are you being concerned seriously with you're toy!

[Gi kwang's POV]

I asked some ladies outside the comfort room. "Uhmm, Miss did you seen a pretty girl inside? she looks like a doll?" I asked the girl. "No! I entered the comfort room and there's no people there inside!" She replied and leave us alone. "Where's Hyuna?" I asked Hyun Seung "I have no idea? Let's get back to the club and tell them that Hyuna is MISSING!" Hyun Seung replied....
_____________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the late late update! I'm not busy but the internet is so slow! I can't open my account in AFF. Mianhae for the late update *Bows* by the way KAmsahamnidda for reading & supporting this fic! Mwah!