Your Girlfriend?

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
When I arrived at the Namsang tower. B2ST & Yoona was there. Doo Joon decided to go at the resto, near the namsang tower. So I texted Ji Yoon to come here at the resto. "Yah Gi Kwang Ji Yoon is here?" Dong Woon asked. "Neh! She will arrived in any minute!" I replied. I glanced at Yoona & Jun Hyung who's sweetly talking to each other. "So can we order now? I'm hungry!" Yo Seob said. "Ok fine! We will just order a lot cause Ji Yoon is coming!" Hyun Seung said. "Yehey!" Everyone said. Yoona glared at me then give me a smile. I ignored her and I look away. My phone ring and it was Ji Yoon calling. "Chinguya! What is the name of the resto? we can't find it!" She said "It's SamgyupsalJiki!" I replied then hang up the call. "Who called?" Dong Woon asked "It's Ji Yoon! Wae? you have a crush on her?" I asked cleverly. He shook his head and tried to deny it. "Yah! wait, Ji Yoon is her!" I said and all looked at Ji Yoon. They can't see Hyuna cause she's at the back of Ji Yoon. Dong Woon smiled and everyone welcomed Ji Yoon except Yoona. "Ji Yoonie!" Doo Joon called up "Yah! hey guys!" Ji Yoon replied and everyone was surprised and amazed when they saw Hyuna behind Ji Yoon. I glance at Yoona and she's staring at Hyuna. So I decided to start my plan...

"Hyuna! Yeobo!" I called up Hyuna and she's innocently surprised "Neh Oppa?" She replied. Everyone was shocked "Yeobo? She's your new girlfriend?" Dong Woon asked. "Yes! she's my girlfriend! right Hyuna?" I said then looked at Hyuna. "Nehh!" She replied confusedly. "Wow that's cool! She's so pretty Gi Kwag! She looks like a doll!" Jun Hyung said "Yeah right, come on let's eat!" I said and let Hyuna sit beside me. I glanced at Yoona and she's jealous. I knew it coz she's not smiling and can't take her eyes off us. "Wow! I never thought that you would never follow my advice! hmm your so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend!" Yo Seob said. "Neh, And I really love her!" I replied. "Yah! where did you meet her?" Hyun Seung asked "Uhmm, at Incheon!" I replied "So, when did you went to Incheon?" Yoona asked and I didn't expected it. She gave a fake smile "Uhmm when Yu Jin's birthday! I bought her a doll!" I replied. "Aigoo! why Hyuna Doesn't talk? Why she's always quiet?" Dong Woon asked.  "Oh! my babe is shy!" I replied and put my arm to Hyuna's shoulder. She looked at me confusedly. "It's ok!" I whispered and she nodded. "Hmm so let's eat!" Yoona interrupt. "Yehay!" Hyuna cried cheerfully. "Aww she's so cute!" Yo Seob said. And everyone agreed except Yoona. I can see that she's totally Jealous.

Everyone started to eat..
Yoona secretly glancing at me. So I started to make her jealous. "Yeobo you like this?" I asked Hyuna and she nodded confusedly "Here we go!" I said and give her some of Bulgogi on her bowl. "Kamsahamnidda!" She replied and I kissed her on the cheek. "Wow! Chinguya! you're so sweet!" Ji Yoon interrupt. "Yah! so be sweet to Dong Woon, you know he has a crush on you!" I replied and Dong Woon was embarassed. I glanced and Yoona and we stared together she looked away and putting some food to Jun Hyung's bowl. Hmm seems she want's to make me jealous, ok lets play Yoona! "Hyuna do you want some sweets?" I asked Hyuna "Sweets?" She mumbled confusedly. "Uhmm, Ok I'll order it for you!" I said cause here she goes again acting stupid. After the lunch at the resto we decided to go home. Ji Yoon gave me the bags of the clothes they both it's so many and I put all in my car. Ji Yoon also give back my credit card then she leave with Dong Woon. "Let's Go!" I said  Hyuna. "Neh Oppa!"
She replied.

At The Car...
"Oppa what's Yeobo? What's Girlfriend? It's another word for Babo or Stupid?" She asked innocently. I sighed "Yeobo means Honey & Girlfriend means you're my girl" I replied. "Uhmm Hyuna can I ask for a favor?" I asked her. She look at me and nodded "Can you act to be my girlfriend! I mean you will show love to me!" I said "Show love to you?" She asked confusedly "Just follow what I say! I'll explaine later at home!" I Replied. She nodded "Oppa thanks for the dress!" She said and looked at the window. I smiled and I think my plan works...

************************************************************************************
Another update! Hope you like it! Pls. comment if you're agree to Gi Kwang's plan!
thanks for reading!