The Mysterious Box..

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]
It's been a boring day cause there are no rehearsal at the cube ent. studio, I'm staying at my appartment & I'm alone, since I don't stay at our home, I've been alone. I was watching a TV show when suddenly I heard a doorbell. "Whatta ! Who's that ing visitor! Such a disturbing!" I exclaimed irritatedly. I get up the sofa & fix myself, I walk way to the door & opened it. I was confused cause there's no one outside. I look to the right & to the left, but there's no one. "Who's ing pranking me out!" I said to myself. I was going to closed the door, but I notice something. I look down & there was a big pink box, I grabbe it and it's not quiet heavy. I closed the door and curiously look at the mysterious box.

I tried to find any description about the box , but I can't see anything. "Huh? whatta hell!" I exclaimed and opened the box. I was surprised when I saw a beautiful doll inside the box. she's a black haired doll, cute & pretty. I've noticed a letter beside the doll. I put the box at the table and read the letter first.


{THE LETTER}

Dear, Gi Kwang..

        Anyeonhasaeyo! I'm Hyuna A doll, pls. take care of me. I'm alone & I need a person to take care of me, . If you want to know the secret just give me a kiss!

                                                                                                                                                                                    Truly Yours,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Hyuna The Doll

 

"hahahahahah" I laugh. "Whatta ing joke! hahahahaha, hey wait! Is this a doll from the doll store?" I said to myself. I keep laughing like a crazy. "Well, Hyuna a doll! I'm not the person to take care of you! hahahaha a secret? I'm not a crazy to kiss a lifeless doll. If you're a human I'll make you as my girlfriend, but you're a doll, you're so pretty! hahahaha" I said to the lifeless doll. I decided to give this doll to Yu Jin. but i have no time to visit her at our house. I put the doll beside my bed in a sitting position. I've noticed that I can't take my eyes off that ing doll.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yeah! Chapter 4 plus 5 is done in just 1 day. but sorry if the chapter 5 is so short :)
thanks for subcribing,commenting & reading..

Aigoo! hahahaha whatta funny comment from SHINSIKB2ST hihihihihihih