The Doll & The Human

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

"Ok, Yu Jin go and pick your doll so we can leave!" I said to Yu Jin and she excitedly take a look in every dolls.

[Hyuna's POV]
Omo! The humans are here and they're choosing for a doll. Aigoo! that boy! he's so handsome & I think I'm going to fall inlove with him. I started to move and Eoni Ji Hyun noticed me.
"Hyuna! what are you doing! Don't move or else you will be caught by the Humans!" Ji Hyun whispered.
"Ji Hyunie! look at that guy he's so handsome! I like him!" I replied and ignored what Eoni Ji Hyun said.
"Aigoo! Stop moving he's coming toward us!" Ji Hyun cried and I get back to my position and he came closer.

[Gi Kwang's POV]
Oh the dolls were beautiful. And look at this cute doll (Staring At Hyuna) "Hmmm Hyuna!??" I read the description below.
"Yah! Yu Jin-ah! Try to check this one!"  I called up Yu Jin. "Neh, Oppa Gi Kwang!" She replied and check out the doll. "Hyuna? Oppa I don't like her name & she's not pretty! Omo! maybe this one!" Yu Jin cried and grabbed the doll named Bom. "Do you like that one little miss?" The girl said. Yu Jin and I look back at her and there's another girl again beside Woori "Miss Tae Yeon-ah!" Woori cried.
"Neh, whats your name little miss?" She asked Yu Jin. And Yu Jin stared at her "I'm Lee Yu Jin" Yu Jin replied.
"What a nice name! Do you like that doll?" She asked. "Neh!" Yu Jin replied. "Ok so Bom is all yours!" Tae Yeon cried cheerfully and looked at me. "Hi! I'm Kim Tae Yeon, The doll-maker and I guess your daughther is a doll lover!" She said then smiled. "Uhmm, nice to meet you Miss Kim, and correction she's not my daughter, she's my niece! And By the way I'm Lee Gi Kwang" I humbly said. "Oh so sorry! By the way since you are the first customer this day I'll give you a discount!" Tae Yeon cried. "Neh, thanks!" I replied. And Woori the sales-lady get the doll to pack it. Yu Jin & I followed Miss Kim at the cashier.
"So how much is the doll?" I asked "Uhmm Actually it's 50,000 Won, But I'll give it 40,000 won!" She replied cheerfully. "Omo! Whatta big mark-off! By The way kamsahamnidda again!" I said "Gwenchana!" She replied as she filling up the reciept. "You hear that Yu Jin what a lucky girl you are! hahahaha ok so that's Oppa Gi Kwang's birthday present for you!" I said to Yu Jin and she smiled. "Omo! It's your birthday little miss?! Happy Birthday!" Tae Yeon cried and Yu Jin thanked Miss Kim. A few minutes later Woori is back with a box. "Here's your doll Miss Yu Jin!" She handed it to Yu Jin. "It's all complete Sir! We put some extra dress & accessories for the doll, If you want some other thing for the doll just visit here!" Woori explained.
"Neh! Kamsahamnidda!" I replied and handed a check to Miss Kim then we Yu Jin & I leave.

At Ther Car....
"So You're happy now little cupcake?" I asked Yu Jin "Neh! Kamsahamnidda Oppa Gi Kwang!" Yu Jin replied and give me a kiss on the cheek. And we went home to celebrate Yu Jin's birthday..

[Hyuna's POV]
It's already night and there is no more customer. Ji Hyunie, Q-ri and I were sad cause Bom was bought. "It's alright! Bom is with us forever even if she's gone!" Ji Hyunie. "Yeah right! But I think there's someone here who's not sad!" Q-ri said cleverly and they both stared at me. I looked at them
"What?" I asked  "Hyuna! Why you're so happy?" Q-ri asked. "Aigoo! Anio! I'm not happy!" I replied confusedly. "Hahahaha! You're keep smiling the whole day Hyuna! Do have any idea Ji Hyunie?" Q-ri said then take a stare at Ji Hyun. "Uhmm! Yeah, I think Hyuna liked the Human guy who bought Bom!" Ji Hyun cried cleverly. "Anio!" I denied. "Yah! Don't deny it you've said to me that you liked that guy who bought Bom!" Ji Hyun replied. "What are you talking about?" A girl suddenly interrupt. Oh It's Uee, Knownly as the Doll Goddess but she's a big horrible monster in the Inhyungsaesang! she's cruel,bad and always envy other dolls.
"Anio! Were just talking about the little kid who bought Bomie!" I replied(actually Lie). "Whatta liar! I've heard you' & your dorky friends talking about a guy who had just bought Bom!" She said angrily. "Yah! Why are you interrupting our conversation Uee?" Ji Hyun cried a little bit angry. "Yah! What are you doing here? Having a snap of what we are talking about?!" Q-ri said angrily too. "Yah! Dollies! Stop that! are you fighting again?" Fairy Tae Yeon suddenly spoked. We all stop and bowed at Fairy Tae Yeon. "Anio Fairy Tae Yeon, they started a stupid conversation and they get argued about it! So I been involved with out interrupting their conversation!" Uee lied. And fairy Tae Yeon looked at us. "Anio! we are not!" We all complained. "Ok! I don't know who's telling the truth but please stop this argue & get back to you own dollhouse! Or else I'll punish all of you!" Fairy Tae Yeon explained. Uee & Fairy Tae Yeon leave. "That witch Uee! I'm going to pull her hair!" Q-ri cried irritatedly. "Yeah right! She thinks she's a real goddess!" Ji Hyun agreed. "She's bad!" I said then we all get back to our dollhouse.


***********************************************************************************************************************************
Yeah Right! Chapter 3 is done! And it's getting more fun while writing because of the subscribers & comments! Thanks guys! I appreciate it!.. And I think at the next chappie Hyuna will wish to fairy Tae Yeon or not? Hihihihi :)
"YEAH!"