I'm Missin You ...

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

Anyeonghasaeyo! Once again this is Hyerinkiki, Mianhaeyo! Miahaeyo! for not updating! Been busy this ast few weeks, So I Don't have the time to update! So I'm Updating Now!!  Sorry for it is !! >_<

by the way Listen to D-Unit's 'Im Missin you'


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 6 Months.....

Gi Kwang's POV

Many Things have change since that moment happened. The moment when Hyuna was gone. Junhyung had been ok with me & yoona. I think he got moved on and she got a new girlfriend from girl-group called KARA; her name was Hara. Yoona & I is been in a relationship, but something is missing or wrong.

'Beep!' my phone beeped. a text message from Yoona. I lazily opened my phone and checked the message

From: Yoona

Yeobo! How are you? Are you  free today?


---------------------------------

To: Yoona
 

I'm Busy, see you later..
 

---------------------------------
From: Yoona
 

Neh Oppa, Saranghae!
---------------------------------

I didn't replied cause I'm bored and feel lazy. I was still lying on the couch of the B2ST room. The other members are busy playing with their gadgets. I closed my eyes & I saw Hyuna's face. I immediately opened my eyes. 'Hyuna...' I whispered to myself. I started to recall the memories of me & Hyuna. I smiled when I imagine those things. Her smile, cuteness & everything. I was wondering where she's now.

After the rehearsal, I went to my house. "Oppa!" Yujin squealed when she saw me. She gave me a hug. "Oppa...Where's Hyuna-Unnie I miss her" She asked. I was in a big shock of what she said. "Hyuna-Unnie was gone and I don't know where she is now" I replied. Suddenly Yujin started to cry. "Shh shh... Yoona Unnie was still here for you" I said trying to comfort here. "But I don't like Yoona Uniie she doesn't play dolls with me, unlike Hyuna-Unnie she play dolls with me" Yu Jin replied. "Shhh stop crying I wil buy you a new doll" I said trying to cheeer her up. "Really oppa?" She asked. "Neh, tomorrow then we will go to Busan"  I replied. As when I sleep I still can't get over to Hyuna she still exsist in my mind.

The next morning yujin & I made our way to busan to visit the doll store inhyungsaesang. When we get there, a sales lady approcahed us and she lead Yujin to tour around the store to look for a doll. I just stayed at the hall and looking around the dolls. suddenly a girl spoke "Can I help you sir?" The girl said and her voice was so famillar. I turned backa nd to see Hyuna right in front of me. Smiling and Looking at me. "Hyuna!" I exclaimed. "Huh? how do you know my name sir?" She asked in confused. "can't you remember me it's me Gi Kwang!" I said. "Huh, I'm sorry but I don't know you sir" She said. "Hyuna, please stop lying" I said. "I'm not lying to Sir, I think it was my frist time seeing you" She said. I was wondering why Hyuna didn't recognize me. How did she foret about me. Yeah I was a jerk when I get mad at her. "Hyuna! We have to go!" A girl voice suddenly spoke. "Neh, Unnie!" Hyuna replied. "I'm sorry Sir, I have to go, by the way nice meeting you sir" She said and started to walk. I hold her wrist and she turned back to me. I pulled her closer for a hug. "Sir, what are you doing?" She asked in confused. "I missed you so much" I whispered. "Excuse me sir, but I don't know who you are!" She said and I let go of her. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine, I have to go now" She said and leave me alone. I want ot follow her but Yujin and the sales girl came along. "Oppa, I found a doll! and it's the same name as Hyuna-Unnie!" Yujin said. "Uhmm, yujin-ah let's go pay for it!" I said and we went to the office of the owner to pay for the doll. "ANyeonghasaeyo, welcome to inhyungsaesang!" Ms. Taeyeon said. "Anyeong" Yujin replied. And I paid for the doll. "Yujin-ah please paly outside I want to talk with Ms.Taeyeon" I said and Yujin Nodded.

"What do you want to talk about?" Ms. Taeyeon asked. "It's about the doll named Hyuna, I know you know that she turned into a human-doll" I said. and she nodded without expression. "Why she can't recognized me?" I asked. "Because,she wished to be a human and to forget about you, she want to remain into a human. A human that doesn't feel love" Taeyeon replied. "What? So how can she remember me?" I asked. "Wae do you love her?" Taeyeon questioned. I stayed quiet for a moment. I love Hyuna and that's what my heart says. "Yes I love her! and I want her back" I said. "If you love her, then show her that you realy love her, the spell I gave to Hyuna was temporary ad I think she have a chance to still remember about you" Taeyeon explained. "Kamshamnidda Ms. Taeyeon, I have to go back to seoul now, And I will comeback here the next day" I said and Ms. Taeyeon nodded.

Yujin & I went back to Seoul. I hurriedly went to SM ent. to break up with Yoona. When I entered the building I went on the elavator. I went on the 3rd floor, I headed to the SNSD room. I was about to open the room when I heard Yooa laugh. "Still, know Gi Kwang doesn't know that I'm the one who slapped Hyuna first" Yoona said and the other girls laugh. suddenly they stopped laughing, when they noticed me at the door. "Girls, Gi Kwang is here please give us a moment" Yoona said and her bandmates leave us alone at the room. "Oppa, you're here" She said excitedly. "So it was you who slapped Yoona first!" I said in an angry voice. "Oppa that's not true! She--" Her words were cut off when I started to get mad. "Stop lying! I heard you a while ago!" I yelled "Oppa please!" She pleaded "I didn't hesitated to go here for a break up, and there's a bunos I found out that you lied to me" I said and leave her. She keep pleading "Stop Yoona, I don't love you anymore" I said and she fall into the floor crying. I leave the building and went to B2ST dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! super duper boring chapter! Heheh next chapter will be the ending! tnx for supporting guys :)