Fairy Tae Yeon!

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

It's been a week since I started thinking of that guy who had just bought Bomie!
I keep asking Woori how does that guy look, what his name and everything about him.
"Yah! Hyuna! you're so obsessed with that guy! Why do you keep asking me about him? He's just a costumer! I don't know all about that guy!" Woori explained a little bit irritate then leave me alone.
"Aigoo! If I'll not going to see that guy again, I'm going to die" I cried "Yah! Hyuna stop making fantasy! You'll not going to die unless you didn't have a master!" Ji Hyun exclaimed. "Yeah right! What if you wish to fairy Tae Yeon! Or confess to her that you want to be a Human because of that guy called Lee Gi Kwang!" Q-ri explained. "Omo! Jeongmal? But I can't, She will going to be mad at me!" I replied sadly. "Anio! She will not be angry! She's a good fairy & she will going to understand you!" Q-ri said "But! If Fairy Tae Yeon will going to grant Hyuna's wish! Hyuna will going to leave us! huhuhuhuhu" Ji Hyun cried. "Eoni! Don't cry!" I said to Ji Hyun and tried to comfort her. "What a drama! Huhuhuhu" Q-ri cried also.

A Few Days Later...
Fairy Tae Yeon noticed that I'm always sad & quiet. "Hyuna! Fairy Tae Yeon is calling you!" Woori said "Ok!" I replied then Woori grabbed me and we went to Fairy Tae Yeon's library.
"Fairy Tae Yeon, did you called me?" I asked fairy Tae Yeon nervously. "Neh! Pls. Woori just leave Hyuna here!" Fairy Tae Yeon said. "Neh, Miss Tae Yeon!" Woori replied. "What is it Fairy Tae Yeon? Is there a problem? Is something wrong?" I asked nervously. She smiled and brushed my hair with her big hands. "I'm one should ask that question!" She replied then I'm getting nervous. "Uhmm, Hyuna I've noticed that you're always lonely & quiet, whats wrong? some dolls are bullying you? You're missing Bom?" She asked concernly. "Anio Fairy Tae Yeon, If I'll tell you something you'll not going to punish me or be angry with me?" I replied softly. "Ok what is it?" She asked "Fairy Tae Yeon, I want to be a human" I replied with no fear in my heart. Fairy Tae Yeon's expression is in a big shock I dont know if it's a sign of anger or not.

She smiled "Why? Why do you want to be a human? You're not happy with your friends here in Inhyungsaesang?" Fairy Tae Yeon asked. "Anio, it's not like that, cause-cause-ca---" I tried to explained but fairy Tae Yeon suddenly spoke. "I know what do you feel right now! you're inlove with that guy who had just bought Bom right?" Fairy Tae Yeon said. My eyes widened in shock., "How did you know--- Hah! omo!" I exclaimed and Ops! I reveal that I'm truly inlove. Fairy Tae Yeon giggled
"Ok! If that's what you want I'll make you a Human! But be sure that the guy you love will going to fall inlove with you, or else you'll turn into a doll but a lifeless doll!" Fairy Tae Yeon explained. "But fairy Tae Yeon you're not angry?" I asked curiously. "No I'm not, I'll do everything to make all my dolls happy!" Fairy Tae Yeon answered "Ok before I forget, you'll be a human if that guy you love will going to kiss you before the 3rd day, if not you'll be a  lifeless doll forever. And you will be  a Human for just 24 hours and after 24 hours you will turn into Human again! Remember only kiss & true will turn you into human! cause LOVE is magical!" Fairy Tae Yeon explained then smiled.

"Kamsahamnidda! fairy Tae Yeon! you're the best & good fairy!" I cried in happiness then kissed fairy Tae Yeon on her soft cheek. Fairy Tae Yeon take me into the doll house to say goodbye with my doll friends.  Ji Hyunie & Q-ri started to cry like a baby when I told them that I'm going to leave Inhyungsaesang. "We will going to miss you!" Q-ri cried then give a hug. "Yeah! Me too, please take a visit here Hyuna!" Ji Hyun Eoni cried. "Ok, I will but promise me that you'll be happy even if I'm gone!" I said to them then tears fall into my eyes. They both nodded and Woori take me to the package room. Ms. Woori prepared my things, dresses & more. She put me on the box with my things then a letter that Fairy Tae Yeon wrote. "Goodluck!" Woori said then closed the box. And finally I'm going to be a HUMAN, but the problem is He will going to kiss me?