The Doll Is Alive...

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]

I wake up in the morning and I feel a little bit dizzy.  I look up the ceiling and tried to remember what happened. Huh! the creepy doll! I hurriedly get up the bed and "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed and screamed. Aigoo! the doll is still there and she's in a human structure, she really looks like a human as in like a human. She's on the same clothes when she was in a small sized doll stracture. She smiled at me and I get back in fear.  "Anyeonghasaeyo! I'm Hyuna" The doll said. I didn't say a word but I'm very scared.


"Don't worry, I will not going to hurt you! by the way, I think you're confused because, I'm a doll and become a Human! I've become human becasue you kissed me last night!" She explained and kept smiling. I was a little bit confused and tried to remember what happened last night. ! I did kissed her, and it was an accident. "Yeah! I remember can you tell me why did you turn into a human after I kissed you?" I asked bravely. "uhmm? I can't explain but it's a magical thing!" She replied and giving a wide smile. I can't believe I was talking to a doll. "Omo! don't be afriad with me! I'm a good doll!" She pouted. I just nodded. I tried to get up the bed. "Where are you going?" She asked  I looked at her "I'm going to the bathroom, just wait there!" I replied.

[Hyuna's POV]
Oh My Gosh! I can't believe I'm talking to my dream guy. But wait, I only have 5 hours left and after that I'll turn into a doll again! I waited him to get out of the bathroom. After a few minutes he get out of the bathroom and he's so fresh cause he get shower. "You're hungry?" He asked. I was confused if a doll human like me could eat. "Oh, well you're a doll so you don't eat! " He suddenly said. "Anio! I'm a human now and I can eat human food!" I replied.  "Ok, so let's get breakfast!" He said. I think he's not scared at me. And I followed him downstairs.

[Gi kwang's POV]
I don't know what I'm doing, but I can't SAY NO to her, yeah she's a doll but became a human. What happened to my life? I had been spelled or some people trying to do some witchcraft thing at me. "Wow! Human house is more prettier than a doll house!" She cried in amazement. I can noticed that she's a little innocent & a little wierd. "yeah!" I replied, she's a pretty good looking doll. Ow I should call her doll-human. She's so cute and more beautiful than her doll figure. I started to cook some simple korean dish. "What are you doing?" She asked innocently "Uhmm, cooking" I replied. "Ooh~ by the way I should tell you this!" She said "Ok what is it?" I asked. "Since you accidentally kissed me, it means that the KISS is the magic to make me human" she said. I looked at her confusedly "What do you mean?" I asked "Hmm, I mean that only a kiss can turn me into a human, I'll going back into a doll again after 24 hours!" She continued "Ahhhh! so my kiss is the magice to make u a human! and if you turned back into a doll again, I should kiss you again?" I said a little bit confused. "Neh, but when the moonlight is on and you'll kiss me in the moonlight! I'll turned into a temporary Human. But I'll back if there's a cresent moon!" She explained. It's really confusing but, I'll not going to do that again!

As the we ate breakfast. She's eating like a pig or she's eating like she hadn't eat for a long long time. Lol.. "I have 4 hours left so, it's up to you if you want me to be a human again!" She said and I nodded but deep inside I don't care if she turns into a doll again...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chapter is done! Sorry if the chapter is so boring, confusing and too magical! hahaha i had a head of kid! who believes in fantasies! Just comment & Subcribe wahhhhh I'll do my best to make the story not boring! thanks to the comments :)