Oh My It's Bom & The Little Brat Kid

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Hyuna's POV]
I was surprised when Yu Jin suddenly spoke. "Uhmm, I just wat to see you" I replied nervously. I stared at her and I noticed a doll that she's holding. It's Bom, Oh gosh my best-friend finally we met again. "Yah! what are you staring at!" Yu Jin exclaimed. "Uh--uhmm I'm just staring at the doll you're holding" I replied. Yu Jin walks way to her bed. "Well, you're not able to play my Doll Bomie!" She replied harshly. "Uhmm, I'm not going to play with your doll! besides I know her before you bacame her master!"I replied trying to confused her. "Jeongmal?! You're a bit krong2x! well I don't care!" She replied and she talks like she's older than me. Yu Jin was brushing boms red hair. "You know why I know her?" I said and tried to came closer to her. She didn't answer and continued brushing Bom's hair "She's my friend,we live together before" I continued. "She suddenly burst into laughter. "What?" I asked in confused. "Are you a doll?" She asked. "Yes I'm a doll!" I stupidly replied without knowing "hhahahahahhahaha" She keep laughing. "Uhmm-- I mean, I looked like a doll like other people said and I'm the assistant of the doll maker in the store at Incheon" I lied. "Ohhhh! so you think you look like a doll! You're ugly! I don't like you! I like my Eoni Yoona!" She said looked away from me. Why does this kid don't like me. I get out of her room and sigh. Aisshh Bomie! I really miss you.

When I get out of the room, I went back on the kitchen. I heard some of the helpers & maids chatting. "Did you've seen Sir Gi Kwang's new girlfriend? She's so beautiful like a doll!" The younger maid said. "Yeah right! She's so pretty and kind! not like Sir Gi Kwang's ex! She's beautiful but Ugh!" The middle age maid said. I want to enter the kitchen so I tried my best "Excuse me" I said. "Hah!" They gasped. "Anyeonghasaeyo, I just want to drink something" I said. "Oh dear, come and sit here Ma'am!" the maid said. "Oh, thank you" I thanked. Oh my they like me here, except Yu Jin. I hope she would like me. Then the maid gave me an ice chocolate with caramel. A few minutes later Yu Jin appeard with Bom on her arms. "Little princess you want something?" The maid asked Yu Jin. She gave me a death glare before looking at the maid. "I want a strawberry milk!" She replied and sit beside me. The maid or chef prepared her strawberry milk. "So what's up Doll?" She asked. "Yah! you should call me Eoni!" I pouted. "Why should I?" She replied. "Yah! Yu Jin ah!" Gi Kwang suddenly spoke from behind. "Oppa!" We bought cried while we're looking at him. "Are you having trouble with this little brat babe?" Gi Kwang asked me. "Uhmm not so, but she's kinda harsh to me..." I replied. Gi Kwang take a look at Yu Jin. "Yu Jin-ah? are you acting harsh to your Eoni Hyuna?" Gi Kwang asked. "Oppa I don't like her! I like Eoni Yoona as in Y-O-O-N-A" She replied emphazising Yoona's name. I just smiled "Just learn to like her! look! she's pretty like a doll! you can make her as you Eoni-doll!" Gi Kwang said. "But she's ugly! and if she's a doll she's the ugliest doll I've ever seen!" Yu Jin said and leave us alone bringing her doll. I looked at Hyuna's dissapointed face "Don't worry about her! You have to used to it! Let's wait for Umma & Appa we have a dinner for tonight!" He said and kissed my forehead. I don't know why Gi Kwang keep acting sweet and that crazy kid. Ugh! I hate being a human now! I regret it because I'm deeply inlove to this Human named Lee Gi Kwang...

__________________________________________________________________________
Short Chapter Update! Finally I updated! Sorry for the long wait to you guys! and thanks for the new subscriber! So what do you think? please comment! Next chapter coming soon!