Hyuna You Should Have A Cellphone!

My Girlfriend Is A Doll

[Gi Kwang's POV]

We get back to the club and told them that Hyuna is missing. "Let's find her!" Doo Joon cried. "Yeah!" Yo Seob agreed. "Ok! I'm coming with you!" Jun Hyung said but Yoona interrupt. "Oppa! Don't come with them! It's their own problem! Just stay with us here in the club!" Yoona  said. Jun Hyung stared at her. "Yeah! Hyung! you should stay with them! We will be right back if we found Hyuna!" I said and Jun Hyung nodded and stayed with Yoona and Her friends. "Yah! Dongwoon! Stay with them too!" Doo Joon said and Dongwoon agreed. And we get out of the club to find Hyuna. "Where the hell did she go?" Yo Seob asked. "Hmm maybe on the parking lot!" Doo Joon suggested. And we  went to the parking lot. "I think she will go to my car!" I said and we went to my car. "She's not here!" Hyun Seung said. "Let's ask the guard!" Yo Seob suggested. "Ok, thats a good idea!" I replied. Hyun Seung called the gaurd of the place. "Uhh Mr. did you seen a beautiful girl? and she looks like a doll here?" I asked the guard. "Uhmm I think yes! I saw a girl that looks like a doll running and following a car! I think she's out of here! Maybe she's on the Street!" The Guard explained. "Thanks Mr.!" We all cried and hurriedly went on outside at Seoul Street. "Why did she followed the car?" I asked. "Maybe she thought that it's your car so she followed it thinking that you're leaving here alone!" Doo Joon said. "Ugh! Let's find her! Let's separate to find here!" I replied. "Ok! I'll go to the market and shopping place!" Doo Joon said. "Me at the resto & bars!" Yo Seob said "Me At at the other parking lots!" Hyun Seung said. "And me I'll go to the parks!" I said and we all separated.

I walk fast and search for the park, after a few minutes I saw a small park. I went into the bushes and benches but there's no sign of Hyuna. I remembered the playground. And Oh!  there was a girl on the swing crying. "It's Hyuna" I whispered to myself. I walk fast and came closer to Hyuna. I put my hands on her back "Hyuna!" I said. She looked at me then smiled. "Oppa?!" She replied. SHe immediately hugged me. "What are doing here?" I asked her and hugged her back. "I thought you're leaving me!" She replied while sniffling. "No I'm not, come on! Let's get back at the club!" I replied. "Oppa, I'm sorry. cause when I get back at the club I didn't see you so I though you leave me alone!" Hyuna explained while wiping her tears. I looked at her then smiled. "That's alright! Hmm next time don't panick! when you're lost! You should have a cellphone!" I replied. "A CELLPHONE? What's that?" She asked confusedly. I giggled and wiped her tears. I get my phone from my pocket. "This is CELLPHONE!" I replied while showing her my phone. "Ohh so how it works?" She asked curiously. "I'll explaine that to you later! Let's find Doo Joon,Hyun Seung & Yo Seob" I replied and we went to Seoul Street. Doo Joon, Yo Seob & Hyun Seung was in the corner holding their phones. "Yah! Hyungs!" I called them up. They looked and run to us "Where did you find her?" Doo Joon asked. "At the park!" I replied. "Whya are you lost Hyuna, you're so silly!" Yo Seob said cleverly. "Mianhae Oppas! I though Oppa Gi Kwang leave me so I follow the car that looks like his car!" Hyuna explained. "Ohh well let's get back to the club!" Doo Joon said. And we get back to the club.

At The Club....
"Where did you found her?" Dong Woon & Jun Hyung asked. "At the park!" I replied. "She followed a car that's looked like mine!" I continued. "Ohhh" They all cried. "Whatta stupid!" Yoona whisphered but I heard it. "So let's go home!" Doo Joon said. "Ok!" We all replied. "Oppa Jun Hyung! I'm going to sleep with you tonight!" Yoona said and Looked at me flirtly. "Ok!" Jun Hyung replied, I'm so jealous again. "Hyuna! Wanna be with me in bed tonight?" I asked Hyuna To make Yoona Jealous too. "Neh!" Hyuna replied then nodded.

[Yoona's POV]
UUgh! Gi Kwang why you're making me jealous! You're mine! Don't worry I'm going to sleep with you again! I though while staring at Gi Kwang and that stupid Hyuna.

[Hyuna's POV]
We get home and I keep saying sorry to Gi Kwang. "It's alright! Go on and take a shower!" He said while putting his things on the table. "Neh Oppa!" I replied. I went to the bathroom and take a shower. After Shower I went at the living room and search for Gi Kwang. He's on the balcony drinking something. "Oppa!" I called him up, He looked back at me. "Neh!" He replied. "What are doing?" I asked. "Uhmm, drinking wine! You want some?" He said. I nodded and I'm so excited about WINE. "What is WINE Oppa?" I asked curiously. "It's an alcoholic drink!" He replied while pouring a wine on the glass. "Drink it!" He said and I grabbed the glass of wine. I directly drink the wine and burst it out of my mouth. Luckily I didn't splashed it on Gi Kwang. "Why did you do that?" He asked a little bit angry. "Eww it taste gross! I don't like it!" I said whil shaking my head. "Ok! Let's just go to sleep!" He replied. I though he just lied at the club when he said I'm Going To Sleep With Him Tonight. "Come In!" He said letting me in to his room. "So we're really going to sleep together?" I asked him "Yeah! You Think I lied at the club? Huh! come on!" He replied. And I hopped on his bed. I jumped playfully. "What are you doing! Let's go to sleep! I thought you're sleepy?" He asked. "Neh! Your bed is so soft!" I replied and laid on he's bed. "Just sleep now!" He said and laid in the bed too. "Oppa goodnight!" I said softly "Goodnight too!" He replied and went to sleep...

The Next Morning...
I wake up on Gi Kwang's bed. I remember today was full cresent! I'm going back to a doll again tonight! Gi Kwang will kiss me again in the full moon, I also remembered if Gi Kwang will kiss me on the eclipse I'm going to be a human without turning into a doll when there was a cresent. I hope there's a full eclipse this month. I get up the bed and Gi Kwang wasn't in the room. I'm sure he's on the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and I'm right! he's there on the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Oppa! Good morning!" I greeted him He looked back and smiled. "Good Morning too! I have a present for you!" He replied. "What is it Oppa?" I asked excitedly. "Open that box in the table!" He replied and continued chopping the onions. "Ohh..What is this?"  I asked  myself excitedly. I get the box and opened it carefully. I was shock when I saw a cute box and it looks like a cellphone. "Oppa! Is this a cellphone?" I asked him. "Yes! And that's yours now!" He replied. "Wow! So cute!" I said cheerfully "You Like it?" He asked. "Neh!" I nodded. and I'm so amazed at the cellphone!

[The Cellphone Looks Like This]

[Source:kawaiisecrets.tumblr.me]

_____________________________________________________________________
A New Chapter for *MY GF IS A DOLL* Supporters & Readers!
I made a tumblr page for this fan-fic :) hehehehe mind if you visit it. I really love the HyunKwang pair up! And thanks for the subscribe and awesome comments guys!
#LINK--> http://mygfisadollhyerinkikifanfic.tumblr.com


KEEP SUPPORTING!