Hyuna The Doll!

My Girlfriend Is A Doll







Dolls, Most beautiful thing in the earth. They are beautiful in everyway and many little girls were attracted to them...
But, Doll also have their own world and they live in a magical doll-kingdom called "INHYUNG-SAESANG"  where a beautiful doll named HYUNA was made. Actually the doll-kingdom, INHYUNG-SAESANG is the name of a doll store in Incheon. But it has a magical secret, and the secret is the Dolls were alive.

Kim Tae Yeo, is the doll maker & the owner of the store. She's not an ordinary lady, cause she's a fairy and she's the one who give life to the dolls. But the doll only can be alive when they're in the INHYUNGSAESANG. The dolls that Tae Yeon made, liked to be attached to the humans, specially little girls who like to care and play with them. But not Hyuna! cause Hyuna the doll wants to be attached with a guy and to beloved by a guy.


[At The Inhyungsaesang]
*Hyuna's POV*

"Omo! It's so boring here in INYHUNGSAESANG! since master Tae Yeon, wasn't here" I sighed
"Don't worry, Hyuna-sshi! Let's visit Q-ri's boutique!" Ji Hyun suggested while brushing her hair.
"You Know Ji Hyun-ah! I'm so bored and tired of my life being a doll!" I  pouted..
"What? Hyuna-sshi! We are dolls and we are lucky cause fairy Tae Yeon give us life!" Ji Hyun replied and trying to make me smile.
"Omo! I hate being a doll! I wish to become a human!" I exclaimed..
"Hahahaha! That would never be happen Hyuna-sshi! Come on let's go shopping! Q-ri & Bom is waiting for us there!" Ji Hyun cried and wear her shoes.

We went to Q-ri
's boutique and Ji Hyun was so excited to but new clothes. Aigoo! It's so boring here in Inhyungsaesang kingdom.
"Hyuna! try this!" Bom said excitedly & she handed a beautiful dress...

"Thank you Bom! This is pretty!" I said and give a smile to Bom...

While I went inside the dressing room, I've heard Bom, Q-ri & Ji Hyun was chatting..

"Ji Hyunni! Have you notice that Hyuna is so sad & bored?" Bom asked Ji Hyun

"Yeah Right! You know she's bored cause she want to be a human!" Ji Hyun replied.

"Omo! that's impossible! Maybe she could wish to Fairy Taeyeon, to make her a human!" Q-ri said.

I suddenly get out of the dressing room when I heard what Q-ri said.

"What?? Q-ri is that true?" I suddenly interrupt their conversation. "Neh?" Q-ri replied confusedly.

"Hyuna! What are you thinking about? That's impossible to happen!" Bom cried.

"Neh! I know but Q-ri said that I can wish to fairy Tae Yeon!" I replied.

"Yeah! But if you wish that you can't came back here in Inhyungsaesang!" Q-ri explained

"Omo?" I pouted

"Hey wait! Where did you get that story Q-ri?" Ji Hyun asked

"Uhmm, Well, since I was made by fairy Tae Yeon my friend Suzy wished to be a human! and Fairy Tae Yeon granted it, but she's unlucky cause she turned back into a doll and but a lifeless doll!" Q-ri explained

"Omo~ that's bad so bad!" Ji Hyun cried...

"Ok! Let's just have fun shopping here on your boutique Q-ri!" Bom cried

"Neh! That's right!" I cried cheerfully but deep inside I'm sad...


******************************************************************************************************************************************

Well done! the chapter 1 is finally made! Thanks for all the subscribers and pls. do comment! Sorry if the story is a boring type fantasy and a little funny! XD hahaha lol.. Well I really fantasy story and I made Tae Yeon of SNSD as the fairy :) hahaha lol



thanks for reading...