Crush? N-no way.. ha ha....ha.

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

 

Taemin: so....will you accept my offer?

Sulli: well, I guess it would be fun. ..

Taemin: uhm.....so that's a yes, right?

Sulli: uhh, yeah, duh.

Taemin: alright!! Thanks Sul!

 

Yesterday, the teachers told us about the upcoming christmas program for next month. Everybody got so excited for it. They also told us that there will be some special performances from selected students. For the dance performance, of course, the teachers picked Lee Taemin. Then one teacher suggested that Taemin should have a dance partner to make the performance more "interesting" as she says. So, here's Taemin right infront of me now, asking me to be his dance partner for the performance. I told Krystal and she totally got excited about it. aish....

Krystal: Accept his offer!

Sulli: alright, but the problem is, if they knew it was me, the paparazzi will totally be there and they'll make some headline news about me and Taemin AGAIN.

Krystal: aish, they always know what you're doing.. Hmm.. Why don't you talk to Taemin about it?

Sulli: yeah, I will.

It's free period again and as always, I ran to the 3rd floor and straight to the dance studio. I turned the door knob and pushed open the door. I was greeted by the smell of cheese and salty crackers. My eyes turned to the eating Taemin, who was sitting on the usual hard and shiny floor, eating nachos. His head turned to me and smiled with his mouth full. I smiled back and couldn't help but laugh at his funny looking face. I sat down right next to him and grabbed some of his nachos.

Taemin: c'mon, don't laugh at me.

Sulli: fine fine.. oohh..woah, this is good!

Taemin: yeah, it's the new thing they sell at the canteen.

I happily ate the nachos Taemin offered me and without noticing it, my fingers were already covered with cheese. I looked at Taemin and saw him up his thumb. He noticed me looking at him and turned his head to me, giving me a smile.

Taemin: hey, this is a normal thing. Ordinary people do this all the time when they don't have napkins or even a handkerchief when they eat chips.

Sulli: oh... Never tried it before but since there're no tissues..

I obediently copied Taemin, placed my thumb in my mouth and up all the cheese. My eyes turned to the laughing Taemin who was still eating up some of the nachos. I removed my thumb from my mouth and gave him a smile.

Taemin: gee, I never knew you never even tried this simple, ordinary thing before.

Sulli: yeah, well at least I've tried it now!

Taemin: haha! Yup..

Sulli: uhm, Taemin, why did you chhose me to be your partner?

That random question just popped in my head..He stopped what he was doing and looked at me with a questionable look. I looked at his lips that parted and was ready to say something..

Taemin: well, j-just because. You know, because you and I always dance together so you're already familiar with my dancing and I've taught you some moves too, so you know .. yeah.

He bit his lower lip and his hands kept tapping the floor. Taemin looked really cute, his actions made me smile. I became embarrassed and suddenly broke the smile. Did he notice?

Sulli: oh, that's why. Uhm, so when do we start practicing?

Taemin: maybe... tomorrow?

Sulli: right. But Taemin, there's a problem..

Taemin: I know. The papz again. That's why I prepared these.

He opened his bag and pulled out two plain white masks. What a brilliant plan! He gave me one mask, I smiled at him and tried it on. I guess he already knew the problem..Aish, how come he always knows what's in my mind?

Sulli: You're so unfair.

Taemin: why is that?

Sulli: you always know what's in my mind, while I can't even tell what you're thinking.

Taemin: Sheesh. There's a reason. And I won't tell you!

Sulli: hmp, like I said, unfair!

I pouted, and he chuckled slightly. He leaned in a little closer and placed his hand gently on my head. His face was a bit close with mine which made me blush. He smiled and started messing up my hair. He told me to wait for him because he'll go to the bathroom for a sec, I just nodded. He got up, walked to the door and went out of the room. I went closer to the big mirror and looked at myself, blushing.. He asked me to be his partner.....our faces were..so close.. I had all those thoughts in my mind, and notice my lips forming a smile. I laughed slightly, thinking that I look like an idiot, smiling at myself.

~Taemin~

Minho: yah, you look like an idiot there, smiling while walking..What's up huh?

It's true, I do look like an idiot, smiling at myself while walking to the bathroom. It's just that, Sulli looked really cute when she was blushing earlier. And Minho? Yeah, he just appeared out of nowhere.

Taemin: oh, it's nothing Minho..

Minho: yeah right.. well, see ya later at class.

Taemin: oh sure, what's the next class again?

Minho: Music. You keep forgetting the classes, something's up, right?

Taemin: really! It's nothing.. See ya

I went straight to the bathroom and got rid of Minho. He's right, I keep forgetting stuff. I always get the classes mixed up. There's really nothing wrong right? Maybe I'm just getting really excited for the christmas program, yeah, that's it. Earlier, I got really nervous when Sulli asked me why I chose her, I didn't even know why I got so nervouse about that. And, why did I choose her? When the teacher told me about having a partner for the performance, the first person that came in my mind was Sulli. Yeah, of course, it's because we're 'dance buddies' right? Yeah, right.. I got out of the bathroom and walked back to the dance studio. As I passed the dance studio's window, I noticed that there was someone else in there. I peeked in and saw Krystal talking to Sulli. I stuck my ear next to the slightly opened door and tried to listen to their conversation.

Krystal: Wow, he actually thought of these masks? That's a good idea!

Sulli: yup, I thought so myself..

Krystal: aigo, the dance performance will be so exciting! Lucky you.

Sulli: w-what's so lucky about it??

Krystal: nothing.. haha! Don't you think it;s so romantic, the two of you practicing together?

Sulli: I don't see any romantic stuff there at all.

Krystal: aish.. Well I do. Anyway, I wonder what's it like to spend time with such a handsome boy?? hmm??

I looked at Sulli and she looked stunned by what Krystal just said. I laughed silently at that.

Krystal: omo! Are you blushing??

Sulli: I'm....I'm not!

Krystal: hahahaha! I knew it! Ahh, let me see.. light-brown hair, golden eyes, super slick dance moves, Lee Taemin... LEE TAEMIN..

Sulli: uwaaah! Stop it!

Krystal: just look at yourself! You're blushing! You have a crush on Lee Taemin! haha! Wow...

Sulli: stop it Krys. I don't have a crush on him. He's just...you know..

Krystal: your crush!

Sulli: AISH! NO!

Krystal: haha! alright.. I'll stop now. See you later in class.

Sulli: what's the next class?

Krystal: Music, stupid..

Sulli: ohh..

Krystal got up and was about to leave the room. I hid behind the wall right next to the room, thankfully she got out of the room without noticing me. I returned to peeking in the door and trying to look at Sulli, but then...I noticed someone touch my shoulder, I looked back and saw....Minho? Aigo, he appeared out of nowhere again..

Taemin: what are you doing here??

Minho: trying to look for Krystal. You know it;s strange, you and Sulli said the same thing..

Taemin: she just forgot her next class too, big deal.

Minho: oh well...It must be nice having to spend time with a celebrity.. anyway, later buddy.

He ran off and searched for Krystal. That idiot, he keeps on appearing wherever I am. He looks like a stalker sometimes.. I peeked in again at Sulli, she let out a long sigh. What was that for?..And now she's talking to herself..

Sulli: I don't like him right?

My eyes widen and I waited for what she was about to say next. I honestly don't know why but this little guy here in my chest keeps pounding hard..

Sulli: But he's just so cute sometimes.. aigo, that idiot..

Idiot?? what the heck?? Why??

I decided to walk in now. As I opened the door, I immediately looked at the mirror, I can see her and myself. Our eyes met at that exact moment.. I walked towards her and sat down right infront of her. We both faced each other, and I gotta say, that moment was seriously awkward..

Taemin: hey..

Sulli: oh.. what took you so long?

Taemin: oh uh....I met up with Minho you see..

Sulli: ah~ that's why.

Taemin: hey Sulli do you happen to have a crush?

What?! Stupid Taemin! Why did I just ask her that?? Idiot! Idiot!

Sulli: what? W-why the sudden q-question??

uh-oh..

Taemin: uhm...

We remained silent from then on. We just raced each other, and looking at myself now, I look like a tomato, because of all the blushing. Damn I just wish I could tell this stupid heart of mine to stop beating so fast right now. I don't feel so good..

I have so many questions in my mind right now.. Why did I ask that? Is it because I'm really that curious to know who she likes? Why am I blushing? I am not crushing on my dance buddy here.. Why is my heart pounding so damn fast?? I....need....answers..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here it is.....The 'crushes' and 'liking' and stuff is about to start now.. LOL..

School is about to start again on Monday and I don't think I'll be able to update as many chapters anymore..

But! I'll still try to update on the weekends..

Fighting!! haha! Comment please!!

<3