You saved the day!

You Found Me..

~Taemin~

Sulli: don't. leave.

Taemin: wha-.. What?!

Silence. We were in a moment of silence after that weirdness. It wasn't just normal silence, but awkward silence..then..

Sulli: PWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! Did I scare you?? hahaha!!

Taemin: *sigh* I knew it. I gotta go now.

Sulli: sorry!! I'm just a great actress that's all. Geez you're so hot headed..

Taemin: That's because you're annoying.

Sulli: I know I am. But you know wha-, yah! HEY!!

Before she could even say anything else, I left her there. I walked straight without even saying anything. As I walked a bit further, I looked back at her. She was still there in that exact same position, she didn't even move a muscle, and now she's looking down. Sheesh, I can never understand this girl. I didn't mind her anymore after that and just walked straight to where I was supposed to be. The guys might be waiting for me now. I'm almost at the park now, I can already see my friends from where I am now. They're waving at me like little kids, haha, those guys, really..

Minho: what took you so long?

Jonghyun: yeah, we've been waiting for you for almost 30 minutes now.

Onew: aish, stop that. He's here now..

Key: so why were you late?

Taemin: Oh nothing. There was just something that distracted me while I was on my way. Plus, I walked Eunsung to her dance class.

Key: aigooo!!!! Eunsung?? I want to see her later man.

Minho: oh oh me too!. I want to give her some sweets later.

Taemin: fine. Then come with me later.

Onew: alright! So where are we going guys?

Minho: we can go anywhere our bodies lead us to!

Jonghyun: yeah! THat would be really fun!

So in the end, we just went to random places. Anywhere we wanted to go. It was actually, fun. While we were going to so many places, we even spotted lots of celebrities. That was cool. But, we also spotted something...the guys liked it, but not me.. We saw the new commercial for the Choi company. Sulli was the one in the commercial who presented it.

Key: omona! Sulli looks pretty!!

Jonghyun: she looks........hot.

Taemin: are you kidding me?

Minho: come on Taem, you know she's pretty too.

Taemin: whatever, anyway Onew-

Onew: yah yah! Let's go eat chicken!!!

Here goes the chicken maniac again. The chicken actually saved me there. So after that, we all went to a chicken restaurant which of course, Onew suggested.

~Sulli~

Lee Taemin! You're such a stupid guy. *sigh* I just wanted to have fun there, but in the end, my plan didn't work. He's still so hot headed, he keeps saying I'm annoying. Well, that's true but, It's so boring! I don't have anything else to do. That's why I tried to there. I never knew he had a sister, she was so cute! But then, she kinda looks like him. Oh well, since I don't have much to do today, I decided to call my friends to hang out. It's so boring..

Krystal: yeoboseyo?

Sulli: krystal! Let's hang out!

Krystal: gosh, don't be so loud. Alright. I'll tell everyone.

Sulli: good! Meeting place in front of the bookstore. Bye!

Krystal: okaay. Bye.

That was a fast phone call. Anyway, since I'm already here, I'll just have to wait for the others. While I was waiting, I saw a group of kids going out of the dance class building. I saw Taemin's little sister too. I approached her because I really want to get to know her. I hope she isn't as bad as her brother. As I walked up to her, immediately noticed me. Wow, she does look very pretty and cute. But, something keeps bugging me, somehow, I kinda imagine Taemin's face. Sheeeeeesh!!

Sulli: annyong! What's your name?

??: uhm,, uhh.....Lee Eunsung.

Sulli: oh, hi there Eunsung. Your big brother is Taemin right?

Eunsung: oh, ne! Wait, aren't you........OMO!!! Miss Choi Sulli!!

Sulli: ehh?? *sigh* Call me Sulli or just, unnie.

Eunsung: ne! Unnie, you look so pretty in person! I really like you.

Sulli: why thank you Eunsung-ah..

Phew! I thought she'd be the same as her brother. Good thing she's not! She's pretty innocent, of course..

Eunsung: but, unnie......Oppa hates you, a lot.

Ouch.. Even though I know that already, that still kinda hurt, coming from a fan.

Sulli: ehehe....I know that.

Eunsung: But I think he likes you! Oppa admires people who can dance well, like you!

Sulli: aigo, Eunsung, he hates me a lot. And I do too! But thank you, I'm flattered. So, you're going home now?

Eunsung: yes. Our home isn't that far away from here.

She talks so cutely!! But before I could even respond, I already saw Krystal.

Krystal: Sulli!! Oh, who's this little cutie?

Sulli: surprisingly, she's Taemin's little sister.

Krystal: oh, that explains why she's so cute. Annyong!

Eunsung: annyong unnie!

Sulli: seriously? Eunsung is way cuter.

Krystal: yeah, of course she is.

Eunsung: I have to go now. Bye Sulli unnie!!

Me and Krystal waved at her. After Eunsung left, the others showed up immediately. All of them had some ridiculous smiles plastered on their faces. What's that about?

Sulli: what?

Victoria: nothing. We're just excited.

Luna: where should we go?

Amber: anywhere!

Amber led the way towards.........somewhere. We just wanted to go everywhere. It was fun, really. We even saw some celebrity couples dating everywhere. The celebrities from my mom's company spotted me and waved at me. As we went further, I noticed the people getting their cameras out of their bags and all were aiming at me. Great. Just great. I put on my hoodie and the girls were covering me, thank goodness.

Luna: yah, everyone knows you!

Sulli: I should have thought about this before we left. Sorry guys.

Amber: It's okay. Oh oh look! Your commercial!

Victoria: Aigooooo! You look pretty dear!

I just looked down at my feet and I really felt embarrassed. Krystal suddenly patted my back. No, that wasn't a pat anymore. She already hit my back, hard.

Sulli: OW! What was that for?

Krystal: haha! You just look so cute when you're embarrassed. Oh guys!!! Samgyupsal shop!!!

Luna: uwaaaah! Let's eat! Let's go Sul.

Sulli: oh, okay.

Everyone headed straight to the Samgyupsal shop and I followed them from behind, but I noticed something, I looked at the commercial again and noticed how my heels were so high. I never even noticed that before. Man, Why am I even watching this dumb commercial of mine? *sigh* silly me.. I walked ahead again with my head down then........... BAM!

Sulli: owwww!!!

??: oh sor-, huhh?

Why didn't he continue his sentence? I looked up and saw Taemin, looking at me with a shocked expression.

Taemin: what are you doing here? Are you following me?

Sulli: as if! I'm here with my friends idiot. You?

Taemin: same as you, stupid.

Sulli: why the heck are you calling me stupid?

Taemin: because the paparazzi are all over you now, you're trying to get attention aren't you?

Sulli: ugh! Of course not! Hey, hide your face! You'll get caught up with me in some article later on if they get a shot of you!

Taemin: aish, this is all your fault.

Taemin faced down and both of us ran straight just to get the paparazzi out of our backs. After a few minutes of running, no one is following us anymore. Good. But, we don't even know where we are..

Sulli: sorry 'bout that. Where are we exactly?

Taemin: we're in...... I don't know. Now I got involved in one of your problems too. Ugh.

Sulli: yah, I didn't even plan to do that you know.

Taemin: yeah yeah whatever. Gotta go.

As I looked up, he's already walking by himself! I can't believe he's leaving me on my own! Guess I'll have to..... Aigoo, there's no other choice here.

Sulli: YAH! LEE TAEMIN!

Taemin: what?!

Sulli: lemme come with you.

Taemin: no way.

Sulli: please? c'mon, I'm not familiar with this place. I don't want to get lost here.

Surprisingly, he looked kind of.....sorry for me. I want to laugh at his face right now but if I do, he won't let me follow him. Control Sulli.....control!

Taemin: *sigh* fine. Just cover yourself.

He walked towards me and pulled my jacket zipper up. He took off his beanie and put it on me tightly.

Sulli: oww!!

Taemin: yah, if you don't want the papz, you have to hide your face. Don't take that off. I don't want to be involved in the news with you, stupid.

Sulli: yeah fine!

I stuck out my tongue and gave him a mean look. He started walking now. I kept my head down while walking so people won't recognize me. I looked up a little and just saw Taemin's back. Gosh, he's one tall guy. Wow, it works, no one recognizes me because of his beanie. He actually saved me here.. I never knew he could be really helpful at times like these. I thank him for that.

Sulli: you saved me mister, thanks.

He was still silent, but then, he started to laugh.

Sulli: yeah, just laugh kiddo..

He didn't stop laughing, and even louder this time. Even though he did save me, he'll always be annoying..Always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. These two, really... haha!

Sorry for the late updates..

Forgive me!! (>.<)

Anyway, as always.... COMMENTS are a big help! When you read, please don't forget to comment, all of your questions and suggestions. Thanks!!

~gep. :)