Friday night with........ Banana milk!

You Found Me..

~Sulli~

The cold night breeze blew and made my whole body shiver. "AAAAACHUUU!" since the cold night is really getting on me now, I kept on sneezing. Sheesh, this is what I get for walking around so late at night, not wearing MORE stuffy clothes. Come on, I didn't even know it's gonna be cold tonight.. I stuffed my hands inside my jacket's pockets and just kept my head down. Even though it's already night time, the paparazzi are still alive, they always are....24/7! For disguise, I'm wearing a reaaaally big and super thick glasses, although I look like a super geeky girl, I just have to deal with it, of course for the sake of my life. And earlier, I saw Taemin's beanie again, I smiled and decided to wear it again. It really helps anyway, my head and ears are warm because of it....Taemin. I let out a long sigh and stopped on my tracks for a while. I looked up and there were no stars tonight.. "why?" I asked myself.. But still, the crescent moon was shining brightly. My eyes were so amazed, I even let out a soft laugh because of how low I was for being so amazed by such small things.. I closed my eyes as I let the cold breeze pass by my already-cold cheeks. Something suddenly popped in my mind, the conversation me and Krystal had  yesterday which made my face look so red at that time..

Krystal: gosh, you already have a crush on him? He's been nicer to you for just only a week, and....well.... already??

Sulli: well, yeah... I really don't know why, whenever I see him, my heart just beats like crazy.

Krystal: well, that's true.. And besides, both of you are always together so it's very possible for you to have a crush on him..

And that was about it.. That time, I decided to change the topic since talking about him already makes my chest hurt, from Taemin to talking about banana milk. -_- I tapped my feet and still kept my eyes closed. Great, now he's in my mind again. I really wish I had the power to transport myself anywhere, 'cause right now, I would really want to transport myself to the dance studio now, and just simply want to talk and fool around with him, and let him teach me more 'ordinary' things.. It's okay, I'll see him again next week anyway.. Geez, I'm already thinking about going to school next week even though it's only Friday night now. This is so unlike me. But I just really want to spend time with him again, that's all. It's not bad right? It isn't bad for me to like him right? Aish.... What am I thinking? I felt my head tilt to the side, I gave a sigh again. I then heard a familiar sound. I shot my eyes open and listened to the sound. It was a sound of someone humming. Strange, the sound of the hum was really familiar. I turned my head to my right side and found a tall guy with light-brown hair standing perfectly still with both his hands shoved inside his pockets. The guy had both of his eyes closed and was still humming. With the help of the bright moon's light that was shining on his face perfectly, I can now recognize the guy. My eyes became wider as I finally recognize him. My heart was screaming happy stuff and started to do what it always does whenever I see him, which is, thumping like crazy.

 

 

 

"y-yah, T-Taemin?"

 

~Taemin~

"y-yah, T-Taemin?"

My eyes immediately opened as I heard that certain voice. That voice that always kept repeating in my mind. I turned to my side and saw a geeky-looking girl. My lips started to curve and I gave a weak laugh. I immediately knew who it was, the girl who always makes me suffer, making my heart beat so very fast all the time.

"Sulli?"

She smiled and nodded her head like a little kid. I then noticed something which made me smile even wider. It made me very happy as I saw her wearing my beanie. I looked at her and it looks like she noticed me staring at the beanie. She raised her hand and was about to take it off, but I really didn't want her to, so I held her wrist to stop her, she froze.

Sulli: why?? I have to return this to you.

Taemin: nahh, it's alright. You can keep it, to protect yourself, and of course to keep you warm.

Sulli: y-you mean it?

Taemin: yeah sure.

Sulli: What are you doing here anyway?

Taemin: I just wanted some fresh air that's all. What about you?

Sulli: Uhm, I just want to buy banana milk at the convinience store over there.

Taemin: Oh. Well, I'll go with you then. Is it alright?

Sulli: y-yes. Thanks a lot.

We started to walk straight towards the convinience store. It wasn't really far from where we met earlier, but when I was walking with her, it felt like such a long time. We didn't say much to each other, but still, I was happy at that time. I honestly didn't want to think that meeting her earlier was just a coincidence.... I just really believe that it wasn't just a big coincidence. I looked at her and saw her nose looking red. It was really cute. She looked up at me with one eyebrow raised, but then she started to sneeze. "CHUUU!". I was a bit worried that she might get sick or something. Once we arrived to the store, we both got inside quickly. I walked infront of her and zipped her jacket all the way to the top. I knew she was freezing, so I just had to do it. She then gave me a cute smile, which made me smile at her too.

Taemin: yah, I told you before to wear more clothes.

Sulli: Well, I didn't even know it was gonna be cold tonight so..

Taemin: well, next time okay?

Sulli: yeah. you know, you're the only one who always makes me wear lots of clothes.. haha

That's because I don't want you to get sick, silly. She gave me another smile again. We both looked for the banana milk she wanted. Once she found it, I looked at the milk and it made me tempted so I bought one for myself too. We went out of the store and walked together again. As we walked, I found a place with a bench and beside it was a big tree. We decided to go there and sat on the bench. I pulled out two small cartons of banana milk and gave her one. We both opened it and just gulped down. She kept swaying her legs back and forth which lookes really cute. She then parted her lips as the sound of her voice came out again.

Sulli: hey...

Taemin: yeah?

Sulli: uhm... well, I was just curious... do you like someone at our school?

I just froze at the question she asked me. I was thinking of what to say to her. Shall I make an excuse? What can I say?? Now that the answer to her question is right here, beside me drinking banana milk with me..

I faced her and smiled..

Taemin: you didn't even answer my question last time, and here you are now, asking me the same?

Sulli: oh that's right..well you see..

Taemin: well??

My heart was pounding so fast again. I held on to my milk so hard that I almost crushed it. I was waiting....waiting..

She took a deep breath and opened ..

 

She suddenly held onto my jacket tightly as she faced down.

 

 

 

 

Sulli: s-stop making my heart go crazy, c-c'mon, it's not fair..

 

 

 

 

 

I became surprised because of her response. She clearly looked shy. So then that means....yeah, must be.. I laughed at her a bit which made her look up at me but was still holding onto my jacket..

 

 

Taemin: Hey, that's my line..

 

Her eyes started to widen as she became surprised as well. I became a bit embarrassed after that. Then, there was nothing but silence. I wonder what Sulli's thinking now? I looked around to distract myself and just saw colorful lights and walking people all around. I tried to look at her and suddenly, she started to giggle and then followed by her soft, musical laugh. I began to smile then started to just laugh with her as well. I think she was trying to forget the awkward moment between us earlier. And I have to say, this was by far the best solution ever. We finally stopped but we still had smiles stuck on our faces.

Sulli: yah, we're gonna start practicing for the dance on Monday right?

Taemin: yup, are you excited?

Sulli: well, yeah you could say that.

Taemin: or are you just excited to see me?

I joked for a bit with her, and she hit my arm. I acted to be in pain and she just laughed again. I was happy to see so many of her expressions tonight. And my heart jumps with happiness whenever she smiles. Aiiii Sulli... What a girl... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally Friday! Yes, It was a really busy school week so I didn't have much time to update. But, here it is now! Sorry for updating so very late!! I'll try to update again tomorrow!

 

I noticed that only two loyal readers are now the only ones commenting..

Please do comment! It's my source of strength to write more chapters in this story..

Thanks a lot! Love you guys! <3 ^^